Legend of the Yaoi Heroes (2018)

Legend of the Yaoi Heroes (2018)

Attached: 1521505332091.jpg (1750x530, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwTn5CKubN8
youtube.com/watch?v=-aQHdDQXkt4
youtube.com/watch?v=WoPXw3saJe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate the new uniforms more than anything else. Why is Julian not even wearing a uniform?

Pedobait.

They've ruined them all except Oberstein

Oberstein is the worst you twinkfag.

Why does Cazzelnu look like a sneaky Jew?

Attached: 1496907633700.jpg (1366x768, 168K)

>that fucking Cazzelnu
I hope it's just that one concept art and he isn't actually going to look like a scheming goblin

They're so beautiful

Is LOTGH popular is China? Apparently there's a live action film being made there. I guess that having a Chinese main character already was beneficial.

Whoever ends up playing Yang is gonna be a megastar there.

is the new anime going to cover the gorizillion chapters the original anime had?

I just got to episode 27 and I can't believe I put the show off for this long. Kircheis' death destroyed me. I was expecting the politics to be difficult to follow because I'm a mega brainlet but they make it pretty easy to keep on top of things. I've only forgotten a few characters (for example I forget how Greenhill was first introduced, so I forgot how important his relationship with Yang was before Greenhill died_____________. I've considered rewatching the first couple episodes to recap)

The show keeps hinting that Yang and Reinhard will meet. I'm starting to wonder if they will eventually team up against Phezzan and the Earth cult. The show's title may refer to the fact that they save the galaxy from that cult. Before, I assumed the title referred to them being heroes for their respective governments/people. I really fucking hope they meet on friendly terms some day. I'm exiting this tab before I get spoiled or insulted for blogging. I'll check the archive in a few weeks (I have to digest shows like this slowly because I truly am a brainlet).

2018 version of Oberstein looks like fucking garbage by the way.

Will they actually make Julian gay this time around?

Oberstein is literally ruined for me. Not that I will watch remakes. I figure watching remakes is the epitome of hating yourself.

Do you think the other main character is German? No. You are projecting.

Just like the OLD OVAs op.

Reinhard and Kircheis look less gay. Which is a bad thing.

Because he's a civilian at the beginning.

Oberstein looks like a complete fucking ass-wipe now. What the fuck is his haircut even? Slicked back in the middle, and the rest just hangs loose, what a cluster-fuck.

I guess I just assumed they were trying to do one to one comparisons here.

Who's "they"? It's not an official chart in the OP.

All that edge and sharm lost
they all look like boyband faggots

Attached: 1347729938931.jpg (640x3750, 200K)

Is this Kuroko no Basket?
Some dudes there got at least 15 yo younger.

For the love of God leave this thread now before someone spoils something

Run innocent user run

Attached: composure.png (725x684, 354K)

How would you make the Earth Cult shit better?

Attached: 1488307071910.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

His haircut in the OVAs was even worse.

What are the chances of the 2018 anime taking off in popularity and becoming the go to normie anime for weebs? Like being talked about on the same level as My Hero Academia, Yuri on Ice, Attack on Titan etc.
I can't handle it lads. I've suppressed my power levels in my shitty 9-5 customer service job with weebs but if they start talking about the 2018 anime it'll be difficult to withhold unsheathing my katana.

youtube.com/watch?v=GwTn5CKubN8

are the endings going to sound as nice as this? they make me feel so nostalgic for some reason

>being surprised that the remake of a gay anime for gays is gay

Attached: loghisgay.jpg (640x720, 155K)

JUST FAG MY SHIT UP SEMPAI

>they make me feel so nostalgic for some reason
How many years has it been since you looked at slides in a slide projector?

Asking for a friend... named Julian.

No, they'll be generic J-pop or "epic" music.

>that nu-Julian

Attached: kek.jpg (980x715, 320K)

Attached: manlymen.jpg (848x1250, 383K)

The ending is going to done by this artist
youtube.com/watch?v=-aQHdDQXkt4

this isn't bad, actually.

Yep, the singer herself ain't bad. I found most of her songs inoffensively bland though, so probably ED for LoGH will be the same. Nice, but not epic at all.

yeah, it's more the kind of nice music you'd hear while you're on hold on the phone. but it doesn't really evoke any strong emotion. at least it's not offensively bad.

I'm the one who did original comparison pic (for /m/ thread), and if I'd knew it'll become so widespread, I'd put more work in it

Attached: 1520179293460.png (1750x1000, 1.54M)

People seem to forget that we will lose the most important part of the show

THE FUCKING NARRATOR

The one who actually made you feel as if you were watching a documentary

Attached: Reinhard.jpg (938x2125, 445K)

>Reinhardt no Basugay

The uniforms are pretty shit. What are those things coming off of Reinhard's arms?

It's fine as it is, although I wouldn't mind seeing Golden Wings in there too if you ever make version 2.

Wait, are they actually not using a narrator this time around?

deja vu

Attached: LoGH.png (1280x701, 1.16M)

>What are those things coming off of Reinhard's arms?
Insoles

Make it exciting space spy shit and not UNGA spy shit.

I was considering adding Golden Wings originally and even Takarazuka play, but that would leave too much of empty nodes, because not all characters presented there.

Considering the state of thing they probably won´t
Or it won't have his iconic voice

Attached: 1519071388101.jpg (640x480, 67K)

The narrator will be there. He'll be played by Yoshimitsu Shimoyama

Make them more obviously muslims

Can someone explain why the Russians made this?

youtube.com/watch?v=WoPXw3saJe4

Show more aspects to them and terrorism than just black clad cackling schemers.

One of the best parts about the show was how, while the main two factions had their own bad members, they were in general fighting for their own completely legitimate reasons and it was hard to pigeon hole them into right and wrong.

Spend time showing the disaffected people who turn to terraism, show how they slowly become more ingrained into the cult and how taking part in terrorist activities is a natural end from that.

By now we have plenty of investigations, research papers and interviews showing the minds and reasons of terrorists and it would be nice to see the series tackle terrorist with the same nuance as it does other political aspects.

This has far more effort put into it than most crack ships get.

It made me laugh uncontrollaby.
But seriously, Russian fans are a special breed of autism. Most of them are normal, but when they are crazy, they indulge in their crazyness wholeheartely. One dude even wrote a book about Reinhard where Kircheis is the bad guy. And he fucking published it.

t. Russian

Is this book any good or even entertaining?

I couldn't even finish the free fragment - it's such heavy purple prose I've never seen before.

Attached: 0_12db50_1d25f0dc_L.jpg (500x374, 60K)

>Local family man turns into scheming gaynerd

Why do Russians love publishing their fanfics? I’ve heard there’s a bunch of Gone With the Wind “sequels” that somehow got published, I’m actually kind of curious about them.

arr rook same

>le mind control syrup
i would make them die hard fanatics and make it so even the leaders were too. I hate how theyre so polarized compared to everyone else in the show.

I prefer the space jam nicknames

What in the name of fuck.

My theory it's a Soviet Union's legacy. In USSR copyrights didn't exist, so a lot of authors published translations of Western writers without paying a single dollar. Some did their sequels or "reimagenings" of Western works (like, Wizard of OZ turned into a completely different universe in the end). Currently, despite copyright laws oficially exist, the mentality stayed the same.

This makes me angry as fuck. Yara Yusaku is still alive.

the hell even is cazzelnu's face

The new LoGH has aliens. Cazellnu gets to be the first.

There is also a trilogy of Christian Reinhard books - a sequel where Reinhard don't die in the end. Instead he finds true God and Christianity, converts Katorose to his side and together they put an end to godless Republicanism. Yes, it's also published and could be bought in any Russian online store

Attached: 1492779695567.jpg (460x220, 58K)

Oh boy I can't wait for this version to become popular while "anime professionals" bash the original adaptation and call it outdated shit.

Aren't you glad he dodged the bullet?

God bless Russia.

Please.

where the fuck are their noses

I rather this shit flops hard and get buried and forgotten.

That’s too bad, Kircheis being evil would be kind of interesting if you approached it like a historian arguing like what a certain historical figure was really thinking.

Why do they look effeminate teenagers in 2018?

Attached: 1500785460360.jpg (720x720, 97K)

Jesus Christ, I hate nu-Anime

I like the old style way more.

Attached: 1521511891262.jpg (502x293, 59K)

It's not like him appearing in the remake would somehow erase his work in the original series, and it's something that would at least give me some incentive to try and stomach this shit, plus I'm always glad my favorite VAs are working, so not really.

Old style was also gay, but it was bara kind of gay

They are Reptilians

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO CAZNELLU?

Ya all should be grateful, at least he has unique face, unlike others. And nowhere in the books was said he's supposed to be handsome.

Rewatching for the first time in a while, Silverberche fucking stole my heart. A shame he kicks the bucket; he had such a good personality and a good design.

Attached: Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu 077.mp4_snapshot_00.06.17_[2018.03.19_18.39.49].jpg (960x720, 108K)

It's not about him being ugly, one of Cazellnu's defining features is being the token family man of the FPA force. Old OVA Cazellnu looks like a dad, he looks like someone responsible and in charge. The new design just looks like some weird nerd.

Would've made a great PM too. Actually that reminds me, who the fuck is the civilian leadership in the Empire after the end of the series? Lang's dead, Silverberche is dead, Old man Mariendorf is retired. Is there anybody leading the non-military part of the government after the blonde wunderkind dies?

Yeah, the fucking regent.

Hilde, obviously. She probably will leave military part to Mittermeyer

Hilde and some leftover terraists.

Emil is going to take Oberstein's sit

Yeah Hilde is capable, but she really doesn't have any support under her, at least not any named support. The military is still full of very competent officers, but we never really see any one on the civilian side with any kind of competence outside of the aforementioned characters.

A bunch of the military guys would probably retire and take up civilian posts, and there's got to be plenty of other talented civilians she can choose from.

The impression I got from the ending was that the Lohengramm Dynasty wouldn't last long, although when they call Reinhard the "first emperor" it implies there will be more. Julian is still definetely thinking about another uprising and there's no way the former Alliance territories will just stay quiet once they start economically recovering. There's also the matter of Felix, who is barely a year old and is already heavily foreshadowed to become a conqueror or to have the desire to be one instead of just a Kircheis equivalent for Alex.

She helped Reinhard to form a new cabinet, she obviously should know right people.
Also, they could borrow a few good politicans from FPA, of those who'll willingly decide not to join to new Heinessen Republic

Attached: 1521107801649.png (540x2025, 1.24M)

Insanity runs in the family. Reinhard was an exception.

On rewatch I think that's in my top 5 scenes now, all the FPA mid-level bureaucrats running interference.

Reinhard wasn't related to the Goldenbaums, though. Not even by marriage.

In Reinhard's family. His father a shit.

Is Julian going to be leading the former Yang Fleet as a middle schooler?

I don't agree, Julian seems to be an ambassador kind of character. The only reason of his last resort attack against Reinhard, was because he could read his autism well enough. With Hilde his strategy would be different. He probably would try to buy a dominion status for ex-FPA - a decision that'll make both sides happy on formal level

I got that impression too, but I think at the end of the day Hilde is smart enough to compromise with the republicans and, Julian and Frederica in particular, to come to some sort of constitutional settlement. The real problem is going to be when Alexander and Felix come of age. Is Alex going to be able to handle being chained to a constitution when his father was the all-conquering master of the universe? Will Felix follow in his birth fathers footsteps and try to seize power on his own? What about some ambitious young noble, officer, or politician who thinks they can trace the same path as Reinhard. It'd be nice if we could get some kind of sequel to LOGH, even all that stuff was just background history.

Reinhard was not fully right in his head. He had orgasms during his fights against Wenli.