IS THIS REAL LIFE

IS THIS REAL LIFE

Attached: bsrk.png (716x581, 900K)

OR IS IT FANTASY?

Attached: gutsberserk.png (1328x1296, 1.88M)

CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE

Attached: 0032-006.jpg (1131x1600, 533K)

NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY

Attached: 1521534739836.jpg (1087x1600, 353K)

NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY

Attached: cucked.png (322x340, 69K)

fuck user I GOOFED

OPEN YOUR EYES

LOOK UP TO THE SKIES

Attached: brsrk.jpg (600x400, 122K)

If it's gonna be like this I wish he never continued.

Attached: casca .jpg (480x480, 62K)

Guts used to be quite handsome

Attached: brsrk.jpg (197x188, 14K)

>

Attached: brsrk.jpg (1438x834, 215K)

Didn't Guts mentionned using his pay to fuck some girls? I think it was after Gambino lost his legs. Maybe he would have lost his virginity with a whore if he didn't became one

What? is that from thehawks.org scanlations or what?

What's stopping Miura from abandoning Beserk in its entirety. That motherfucker is rich beyond belief. If he really does need more money, he can just get another adaptation rolling. Heck, if he's that desperate he can sell Beserk off to Hollywood. They'll butcher the hell out of it, but Miura's wallet is going to be lined to the T with benjamins.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fuck off

It's in volume 4 or 5 or something, I don't have them on me right now and they were translated in my language so who knows
It's when Gambino is with his dog and hit Guts with his crutch. Guts didn't fuck whore but he was panning to according to his dialog

she's cute
what are the odds guts will try to forcefully sex her now that she won't react like a savage?

No, he was offering Gambino the money he earned so he could go fuck some whores but all gambino wanted was some dog food.

Abe is scared, anons. He's been waiting for this moment for so long

Attached: Abe facepalm of disapproval.jpg (950x688, 113K)

I ain't looking at raws. Are translations coming out on Friday or is the chapter releasing then?

>he cant read
whats it like being linguistically retarded?

Maybe if everything was in Kana, the others are a mouthful

scared of what?

shes gonna go back to griffith, she misses that BIG BIRD COCK

1st time getting fucked != 1st time fucking someone

Scared that Miura will hurt us again

what did he mean by this?
hurt us by going into hiatus permanently?

Basically although I'm also scared that Guts and Casca's relationship won't be the same

calling it right now

Attached: berserk 355.jpg (1000x2459, 547K)

>skullknight comes
>he reveals himself
>he's guts father

Would Casca’s instant death be a good or bad thing

It's going to be kind of awkward, no doubt. Jesus Christ, and it seems strongly implied that she REMEMBERS everything that happened to. How the hell do you even begin that conversation? "Oh, hey Casca, what's up? Looks like you're not retarded anymore, wanna fuck?

once again Sup Forums reveals it has no idea how to talk to a girl

DEEP DARK FANTASY

It's pretty obvious by now that he works whenever he feels like. it's probably more of a hobby than an actual job.

A hug would be a good start.

>not OPEN YOUR EYE

>Guts?
>Y-yeah, Casca?
>I love Griffith...

Attached: 1517067859586.jpg (367x451, 30K)

Not even sure if I would be mad anymore, would be great watching the world burning down from guts sheer assrage from that, like literally nothing could feasibly stop him from killing everything on his way to falconia to kill everything by bashing everyone to death with their own skulls. He may end up raging so damn hard he might replace what people subconsciously think of as the ideal of evil.

>cuddles
>in berserk
I hope lolies jump in too