Someone tell me this cunt dies at some point

Someone tell me this cunt dies at some point

Attached: [OZC]Mobile Suit Gundam Blu-ray Box E12 'The Threat of Zeon' [720p][v2].mkv_snapshot_06.59 (960x720, 290K)

That's my wife.

I want your wife to die

That's my daughter.

This changes nothing

Nope. They all get adopted by Fraw.

One of the kids does die.

no but you get to see her titties and that boy's weenie

Attached: h.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Gundam would have been much better without this moeshit.
This is why I prefer Macross.

fuck I hate little kids

they never get rekt either unless maybe it's some super edgy show and it's just some random kid that you see dying

Don't worry, Katz gets better

Oh yes he does get better

Attached: 74340.png (148x125, 18K)

Katz was literally unbearable in Zeta.

Attached: 1517979865713.jpg (183x183, 14K)

You need to watch Zambot 3

Watch Vifam. Every kid is great

God I hate Katz, he deserved so much worse.

I just looked at it on the wiki and just from
>Director Yoshiyuki Tomino's nickname, "Kill 'Em All Tomino" originates from this work.

I can tell I'd probably like it if I watched it blind but I dunno about watching a show just to see the characters in it die

Little kids fucked up GGG too

>I dunno about watching a show just to see the characters in it die

Attached: [Shin-Getter]Invincible_Superman_Zambot_3_-_22[E8FFF8CF].avi_snapshot_18.19_[2018.03.20_13.07.45].jp (640x480, 127K)

Zambot is actually really difficult to watch. It does tons of interesting things, and it's probably one of the only series I can think of where the villain just says fuck it and starts using suicide bombers instead of giant robots.
The issue is it looks fucking terrible and even compared to shows that aired around it's running, it just looks awful.

>The issue is it looks fucking terrible and even compared to shows that aired around it's running, it just looks awful.

Yeah I figured that would be the case

Well Gundam has some nice animation for the robot fights so far and has that aesthetic pre-2000s non digital look but I'm mainly watching it to open up future Gundam series and for Char

I'm enjoying it so far but I feel like some things are kind of iffy character-wise. Like Amuro's relationship with Bright and Kai's relationship with everyone else. I dunno if it's the subs or just that the show has aged in some ways but it feels weird that Amuro has such an issue with Bright when nothing he's said to Amuro has been rude/unnecessary or even mean. Also everyone seems to hate Kai just because, nothing he's said is that bad (although he does seem like kind of a shithead) and yet right from the beginning everyone is a cunt to him

Kai's first impression to everyone was trying to avoid responsibility, work and even trying to cut loose escaping citizens.

It's been a while but I think Amuro just didn't like being challenged while being the only reason anyone was still alive. Being forced to enlist didn't help either. So he probably just took out his frustration on the closest federation member.

>hey you, are there any survivors left
>I dunno, I was too worried about surviving in this war zone to pay attention to my surroundings
>gets slapped and called a coward

I don't remember him trying to actively avoid responsibility/work (although he has that lazy/uncaring kind of personality) but maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention

my point here is that he didn't seem at all like he was trying to cut loose citizens/fuck over other people, he just seemed like some random guy who wasn't the biggest hero ever