Why was I supposed to find this little shit sympathetic? Because his ancestors were turned ugly 500 years ago...

Why was I supposed to find this little shit sympathetic? Because his ancestors were turned ugly 500 years ago? All we ever see the humans do in the story is save his life when his queen was about to eat him and then save his colony by single handedly blowing through an invading army when he begs them to, and he repays them by murdering the friends of the humans who did it after stealing their baby to try and genocide them all.

He was a weaselly cunt. The humans killed their own kids way more often than they killed queerrats, and it's not like they went on a murder spree.

Attached: squealer.jpg (584x328, 15K)

Not that I find Squealer sympathetic, but his race are literally slaves to the kamisamas. I can see his frustration

We see one instance of the queercats doing manual labor, and even then all that happens is the kids saving another one of their lives.

The show acts like they're wiping out colonies on a whim, but we never fucking see it. If anything, their refusal to do anything Rash when Squealer starts a war is what allowed him to gain the momentum to invade their villages.

I didn't have any sympathy for him. All he did was guarantee the annihilation of his people. If it weren't for the sobfest MC, they would have all been killed but Great Hornets. By not wiping the race out they will rise up again. They never confirmed the children were ever recovered.

He deserved eternal suffering.

yes

Squealer is a fucking shit. Wish we saw it get tortured for a full episode.

What's a sobfest?

>Supporting cantusniggers over humanity

Attached: squealer.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

The real monsters in the show are the "new" psychic powered humans. They were the ones that in the old times destroyed the earth, civilization and made normal humanity slave to them. So Squealer does have a lot of reasons for hating the new-humans.
I think the ending was barbaric though and a testament to the fact those psychic humans should have be eradicated like the real insects they were. Instead they go around their fucking merry lives like nothing ever happened. The manga and the tv show are so fucked up you really can have no sympathy for either camp.

What was the point of the gay shit?
Is it some kind of ethics to fool around with the same gender before they reach adult age?

He did nothing wrong. The kamisamas did worse shit than the queerats.

>Cantusniggers
>Destroyed human civilization
>Enslaved and horribly mutated humanity
>Forced to live in atrocious dystopias to even maintain order
>One fiend or karma demon away from causing the apocalypse
Squealer did nothing wrong

Attached: squealer.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Relieving stress in a harmless way. Didn't have to be gay sex specifically, although it was certainly convenient due to not requiring contraceptives. This behavior was more or less socially engineered.

recently started watching this and thought to myself hmm this seems familiar. got to the fucking timeskip and remembered oh right,this is why i dropped it. my brain mustve instictively removed all my memories

>kill millions of civilians
>turn the survivors into monsters
>enslave said monsters for hundred of years
>treat them like shit,and as disposable work force
>kill them when you feel like it
WTF WHY DID SQUEALER REVOLT?!!?!??!!?WE DINDU NUFFING.
Disgusting.
Some user said something that I agree with wholeheartedly:
>If the cantus users looked like queerrats and the humans were the ones enslaved no one would question (human)squealers actions.

>it's not like they went on a murder spree.
they slaughtered entire queer colonies all the time, and for inconsistent reasons.

>their refusal to do anything Rash when Squealer starts a war
They sent a team to exterminate his colony.

Did you not watch the show?

t. adhd brainlet

More importantly, why in the world would humans need slaves when they have cantus?

Do you think they'd want to do all physical labour on their own?

What "physical" labour? They can literally manipulate matter with the power of thought

most of the queerats weren't slaves. they had autonomy as a species.

It was the ultimate plebfilter.

none of them were slaves, iirc. they traded with the cantus.

they were slaves in the sense that the cantus asserted dominance over them and forced specific law upon them, but they weren't forced to do manual labor outside of trade.

I'm pretty sure that you're supposed to realize that both camps are human and plagued by both the evils that humanity has along with the good. But sure let's just equate the cantus users to insects and niggers since they were clearly in the wrong.

I know the show wasn't great, but that's not an excuse for speedwatching and shitposting wrong things.

Pleb filter still working after all these years, I see.

>I know the show wasn't great
sure it was

They aren't gods that can make things out of thin air by wishing.
Even if people have telekinesis for example and they want to build a fucking wall they have move each boulder by their own mind instead of hands which would still be mentally strenuous and boring as fuck task.
Cantus isn't some magic power of creation.
It was shown in anime that it requires a lot of brainwashing and willpower to use properly (so you don't kill yourself or make your surroundings full of meat blobs just because you leak).

>They aren't gods that can make things out of thin air by wishing.
they create matter several times though. like when they made mirrors.

The fact that cantus needed strict control was made obvious in the anime what with the references to what happened to Tokyo and also what Karma demons were. Obviously the power of cantus was capable of maniuplating matter and existence on a greater level than just 'teleknesis' since it was capable of horrifying feats simply by leaking.

He's completely right though.

Of course he's not.

Okay, so you're a demigod able to move things with your mind
Do you want to stand around picking trash, cutting wood, and building houses?

Prove him wrong.

>Why was I supposed to find this little shit sympathetic?
Well, he is more or less the last human.

The "humans" you see in the show are not humans. They enslaved the actual humans centuries ago, and Squealer wants to get revenge.
Don't call a character names before you have fully understood the plot.

>If anything, their refusal to do anything Rash when Squealer starts a war is what allowed him to gain the momentum to invade their villages.
This isn't what happened in the show. You can watch the show for proof.

>The "humans" you see in the show are not humans.
They're as much human, and as much not human, as Squealer is.

Depends if you consider reality warping psychic powers less human than some other mammal DNA or not.

>Why was I supposed to find this little shit sympathetic?
You weren't. Contrarians just like to pretend he was fighting for some greater good when in reality he was the most selfish character in the show and a total monster. But the point that Saki realizes is that he was human and humans can be and are that evil. By the end of it all she has her eyes fully opened to what a terrible world she's in. And she still takes pity on him for realizing his evil is a product of that world.

Queerniggers were honestly happier by living as slaves. All he did was bring disaster to his kind. Even if they won, they would've started having wars with each other. Truly disgusting.

they always had wars with each other though. it just means they wouldn't be subject to a higher tyranny.

Reference to brave new world.
Why are you such a pleb?

So did Saki apologies to him or not?

>they create matter several times though. like when they made mirrors.
Ok.
My point about making anything more complicated or big still stands.
>Obviously the power of cantus was capable of maniuplating matter and existence on a greater level than just 'teleknesis' since it was capable of horrifying feats simply by leaking.
Sure, it was shown several times the destructive power is overwhelming. Cantus users were even compared to walking nukes.
Making something is a different thing. Can't remember any example where they'd make some big structure or something comparable.
Usually the manipulation involved small things, mending vases, drawing stuff with sand.
It's very likely that creation requires magnitudes bigger mental discipline and brain power than just burning or blowing shit up.

Forgot second link

They are stilling the teenagers, children don't have rights till they allowed to grow into adulthood. Can't have the kids shagging up and having kids themselves, so its encouraged to have homosex.

Both sides were awful people, but Squealer was the lesser evil. The queerats even after being turned into these monstrosities could have recreated human civilizations while the cantusshits are mutated freaks who are just a few bad days away from extinction because their own people going crazy and not being able to defend themselves from them.

Are you retarded? Do you honestly think that the reason why people are arguing against squaler's actions is because they are ugly? How fucking retarded are you?
People here are arguing about his approach rather than his goals. It is understandable as well the cantus user's perspective of keeping things as stable as they are. The queerats are already established to be as bad as humans with their own wars and shit, so by giving them rights you are only guaranteeing their equality. The fact that they breed a lot could also lead to more conflict with the cantus users being killed by the queerats. There are lots of arguments for or against squealer's revolution, but saying that people don't like him because he's ugly is the most superficial and retarded thing I've heard all week.

Because if they don't have slaves then they would kill the queerats since they aren't needed anymore. This way they provide a purpose without having to kill them all.

Saki and Satoru almost fuck in a queerat prison as 12 year olds.

They're not encouraged to be homosexual, they're just conditioned to be sexually unhinged in general. Something something bonobos.

>The humans killed their own kids way more often than they killed queerrats
That's wrong.
Cantus users' population was tiny while qeerat colonies and overall population was huge.
Cantus users forced their laws on qeerats and when they didn't like something they exterminated whole colonies.
Kiroumaru the most loyal rat that existed said himself that cantus users exterminated colonies on a whim and even he considered looking for WMDs so he could wipe them out.

>The cantus users aren't human
>They are just almost biologically identical to humans while queerrats are strange human chimeras
>The cantus users aren't humans

The absolute state of squealer's sympathizers.

She was going to give him a blowjob, baby making is banned.

And it also means constant violence and death. I dislike the system that the cantus users had in place but it was effective in keeping the peace and the status quo.

Few things I don't get about this show
>Why did it seem like Kaorumaru was willing to rebel if given the chance?
>Why was Squealer pissed at slavery when it was established the humans and queerats help each other

They actually do fuck in the snow that one time too, or at least it's heavily implied.

Kiroumaru was the only good character in this entire show.

>cantusshits are mutated freaks
>queerats aren't mutate freakss though, they cool
Fuck off, both sides are all kinds of fucked.

Can you lift a rock just by thinking about it?
No. No human can do that.
Cantus users aren't human. If anything, they are an evolution of the human.

Squealer and his bunch are what has become of humans after forcefully being subjected to genetic engineering.

They did in the books.

>>Why did it seem like Kaorumaru was willing to rebel if given the chance?
Because he wanted to assure the survival of his colony.

But wasn't it ensured the queerats would survive and humans wouldn't do anything?

>No. No human can do that.

Yet.

>Why did it seem like Kaorumaru was willing to rebel if given the chance?
He didn't like the cantus either and feared for the destruction of his people. The only reason he helped them beat Squealer is because he hated Squealer's democracy even more and wanted to ensure survival of his queen and colony.
>Why was Squealer pissed at slavery when it was established the humans and queerats help each other
Because they asserted their law upon them, treating them like lower beings, and slaughtered entire colonies for inconsistent reasons.

"Slavery" doesn't have to mean forced manual labor.

If I remember it right, the humans would have exterminated his colony if it wasn't for his sacrifice.

yes, this is what happened.

>wanting democracy
>wanting a system where people get all emotional and nothing ever gets done except for corrupt backroom dealings

Squealer was truly the villain.

The only thing Squealer did wrong was lose.

It's not that he was willing to "rebel", it's that he was willing to do anything it took to keep his queen and colony alive - as the strongest colony in the region the only truly dangerous thing to them was the nu-humanity overlords, so he was looking into a counter measure in case they decided they didn't need queerats around anymore.

Squealer saw the same things that Kiroumaru did, but he had the countermeasure fall into his lap instead so he took a chance, and lost.

The other user is talking about when he revealed that his colony had come to the tokyo ruins before to try and find a superweapon.

Where would the energy required for the lifting come from?

It's fucking ridiculous how much a cantus user has to eat in order to fulfil the energy requirements of the things he does.

You have to think about this a bit more than what is shoved directly in your face.

The Queerats were slaves in the sense that they could at any time be exterminated with no recourse by the Cantus users. Would you accept this situation for yourself and your people?

The rats are the actual humans, cantusfags are non-human scum.

But I could be slaughtered at any time with no recourse by a nuclear strike from America or Korea. Doesn't make me a slave

Most of our technology was considered impossible 300 years ago.

So then they're both not human.
Honestly we're never told that Cantus users aren't genetically human, so it seems silly to assume otherwise. Unless you believe that everyone born with a mutation is not human now.

We know the Queerats are definitely NOT human though.

The comparison would be more apt if you were made to work for the North Koreans. They would also sometimes exterminate a group of your people for behaving out of turn.

Even that lion like Queerat - I can't remember his name - admits at one point that his clan had also looked into ways of removing the human tyrants.

Technology is one thing.

Breaking the fundamental laws of physics is something entirely different.

In the books they did, that was after Maria and notgay left the village.

why was satoru breeding copycats at the end?

They didn't want the species to die out and were hoping the new queerats would be different. He was breeding queerats not copycats iirc

>ut I could be slaughtered at any time with no recourse by a nuclear strike from America or Korea.
What a mindbogglingly retarded comparison lmao

They never changed their child killing policy, he was likely doing it because Saki was the new head of ethics.

>170098575
You

Surely you're a big enough boy to figure out the massive differences.

You

He said they were reluctant to do anything about the Queerats but what actually happened is that they nearly instantly decided to exterminate the colony. I'm pretty sure that isn't "refusal to do anything rash".

Why didn't queers genetically engineer themselves back into beautiful creatures?

I had really hoped that the ending would be Saki bridging the gap between the rats and the peoples. Like all she did was feel sorry for Squealer, even after figuring out that the rats were all mutated people.

The complete lack of empathy in general from the normal humans irked me the entire series really. For Saki to even give a shit about the rats, she had to find out they had human origins; the rats being sentient should have been plenty from the start.

Attached: 1498895183207.gif (192x197, 87K)

Humans genetically engineered them with mole rat dna. The queerats don't have the intelligence or technology to do anything

>American
>Reeee where is my quippy happy ending
Clockwork

Because that kind of society was the best option for Cantus users to survive.

>The complete lack of empathy in general from the normal humans irked me the entire series really
Woah, just like in real world. Really activates my almonds.

Attached: JBS-Slaughterhouse-Whistleblower-Photo.jpg (1000x1000, 445K)

Anyone else find it a little funny that an actual cure for cantus was clearly found (Queerats don't have cantus) but noone stopped to realize they now can get rid of the risk of cantus.

Queerats don't have cantus because they're part mole, and it was only karma demons that were an issue

Why's that? Like how can a society possibly exist without slaves? Cantus users should just live without slaves and get by, ya know, with their fucking super powers.

Lol, cows aren't sentient you silly billy.

Queerrats don't have cantus because they're descended from the humans who didn't have cantus. They were transformed into queerrats because the death mechanic the cantus users installed into their genes to end murder forever is a visually oriented system. If the queerrats don't look like humans, the cantus users won't die if they murder them.

He said sentient being.