What makes kazuma and aquas relationship a sibling one?

Attached: aqua.png (1024x1820, 654K)

Both are gay.

the sex

Despict the fact that they are sexually attracted to each other, they don't have any romance feelings.
Only a sexual tension so thick it could stop bullets.

Attached: Bromance4.jpg (1024x726, 66K)

Aqua has a nice cock

aqua have such disgusting personality that kasuma even consider her as a potential mate

They have more of an old married couple relationship.

Nobody sane would want marry frog food.

Attached: Aqua.gif (106x113, 169K)

Do you think a person like Kazume could EVER actually go with the retard that is Aqua? No I am serious do people actually believe they would lewd each other? Kazuma has reached such a stage of contempt for Aqua that even looking at her makes him go "FFFFFFFFUCK". He wants to use her and then when he is finally done with ehr he will throw her out of his life and that stupid idiot can't do anything about her. She is useless, and idiot and a liabilty to the team. God I hate Aqua so much

getting some conflicted answers here

Attached: aqua advice.jpg (188x268, 10K)

can someone post the screencap

Attached: fluffy yukari.gif (709x625, 1.82M)

Aqua x Kazuma is canon
The author is just pairing him with Memegumin because of the shekels
He likes those pedo-bucks

Attached: 1519593731019.jpg (858x1200, 158K)

Abuse

Attached: aqua 4.jpg (1524x1600, 824K)

the absence of sex

Did you ever had a sister OP?
It's the same as Kazuma says, sisters are useless godesses

Dont hate my wife, faggot.

Probably because some anons are projecting their own retarded feelings onto the situation.

Going by the LN Kazama is actually attracted to Aqua, but any attraction is negated by her personality. Despite that however, he does actually care about her to an extent; with some volumes making it more obvious than others.

While they do clash a lot though, the times they do get along, they get along absurdly well. Their scummy personalities mean they have a good understanding of. There are times when Megumin and Darkness don't understand what Kazuma is thinking/doing, while Aqua can perfectly predict his train of thought.

While I wouldn't say it is a sibling relationship or argue it is romantic in anyway, there is no denying they are pretty much inseparable. Before the anime was a thing, most people agreed even if the ending ended up being an open end, the two idiots would probably still be together.

Though on that note, there is the WN ending to consider. Probably not going to happen the same way in the LN (since plenty of things have already been changed), but it shows the author still had a certain idea about their relationship.

>they have a good understanding of each other.

Accidentally deleted that part.

Author's selfincert is Megumin.

Attached: 1484162929402.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Nice projection

Reminder: shipers are the worst thing about Konosuba.

Pretty sure pic-related is the author's self-insert.

Attached: 14 - RwRQyzI.jpg (1285x1820, 147K)

When will we have realistic sex robots shaped like these anime sluts?

what would the sex be like?

Attached: aqua shocked.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Screeching, nails on chalkboard. Wail of the banshee....

Drunk and loud

There are some doujins that will fit the bill. Either hate sex or trying to one up each other in bed. Also drunk sex.

>tfw whisky dick
I'll j-just pretend to be drunk too

No, it's Dust

Attached: Ln_Dust.png (1102x1080, 686K)

Take that back!

He's right you know?

Well, there are some that have Aqua "bless" Kazuma's dick. Its dumb but in character.

Vanir's cock actually

Kazuma shows no interest in her personality as hes constantly (justifyingly) berating her.

Aquafags BTFO

Konosuba volume 13, chapter 3, part 1:

Seeing how this love fight developed, Aqua banged her hand on the table.

"Kazuma-san, you have changed! You are no longer the virgin NEET who trusted me so much! Since when did you become the protagonist of a harem show?"

Going from being a virgin NEET to being the protagonist of a harem is a great leap in my life.

"Aqua, listen carefully. There is no such thing as the real friendship between a girl and a boy. Even if it begins as a friendship, eventually they will begin to think of the other more emotionally. And if a rich, talented, reliable man with a secure future like me is hanging around ... Yes, this is just the natural result."

I reclined slowly on the couch, and casually patted Chomusuke who escaped from Megumin's hands to laze beside me.

"You started saying strange things again. However, even though we have been together for quite some time, for some strange reason, I have never considered Kazuma-san in a romantic way."

"What a coincidence, I feel the same way. Although all the other girls I've been with have moved my heart once or twice."

lmao how will aquafags ever recover?

This isn't new though? Honestly there whole thing is a meme from a shipping standpoint since Kazuma/Aqua's dynamic is great as it is. A bickering duo.

Kazuma is an awful person and deserves Aqua as a punishment.

>giving a fuck about konosuba

Attached: 270BCF10-B2C3-4BBB-B0A1-BE19E4491F6A.png (400x300, 170K)

This is when Aqua attacks and starts having feelings for him, you megumemes have no chance.

Attached: 1519854611295.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>Masturbates seeing her body in the stables
>Never moved his heart once

Attached: AquaSmug12.png (1280x720, 544K)

>aquafag in denial

Attached: IMG_0809.jpg (1551x1356, 370K)

>looking for deep meaning or answers in kids anime

Mate just think for one second, if you masturbate by seeing a girl next to you, you must have felt very aroused, he clearly lusts her.
I never stated that he has romantic feelings for her though.

Attached: AquaSmile26.jpg (652x909, 580K)

He wasn't masturbating to HER, he just had no other options in terms of privacy at the time.

Attached: mCyH8BkoCntywbC-e642g3ISRrzuIaTMvbiGelXOumo.jpg (557x671, 73K)