What was the point of this character?

What was the point of this character?

Attached: IMG_0032.jpg (210x240, 29K)

Showing that niceness and justice are obsolete concepts.

Sitting on one's face

She's Tohru's rival and harmony faction counterpart in the manga. The reason she did basically nothing after her introductory episode in the anime is because they were swapping around chapter order. If they followed the manga order of the parts they adapted she wouldn't appear until the last episode.

To show how kyoani can shit on viewer's head and still get praised

There was no point to a single fucking character other than Tohru.
Show is pure shitty fanservice.
And would be creepy harem with a pedo waifu if MC was a guy.
But "muh KyoAni" are above that so they make yuri so it's suddenly fine :^)
Only absolute retards like their shows.

Being the best girl

It was a SoL, character interactions are the bread and butter of SoLs, side characters give more life to the show. Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid throws the notion of the nuclear family out the window and its exploration of what this relationship means. The odd couple Tohru and Kobayashi, both disenchanted with their lives, find comfort in each other's companionship. Tohru makes no secret about a romantic and sexual attraction to Kobayashi, and while she never explicitly returns those feelings, Kobayashi accepts her role of a parent/partner raising their daughter, Kanna. The series shines not for exaggerating their eccentricity, but normalizing it. As wild as its gag comedy can get, Maidragon isn't afraid to slow down and soak in a moment. It derives both its humor and heart from the mundane goings-on of this family. Through each other, they find a sense of belonging, of togetherness, of home.

None of them have a support system in their birth family, be it due to physical separation, trust of lack of care. By the end of the series, their family with each other allows them to rediscover home, their family makes each feel whole again. Despite her misgivings toward Humanity, Tohru find the acceptance she never got from the humans or dragons in Kobayashi. Kanna gets the loving and nurturing attention she didn't get from her family, while Kobayashi regains the feeling of purpose she lost in the monotonous, lonely shuffle of a regular life.

As the family circle expands, each new member finds something they were missing. Maid Dragon is an emphatic tribute to the power of family; how it shapes us, binds us together and gives us place. These invaluable connections allow us to feel complete and fulfilled. Family can be as regular or irregular as necessary to give you that feeling. There is no singular idea, as it carries different weight to every person.

To stand in for Iruru whom they didn't add for controversy reasons.

>And would be creepy harem with a pedo waifu if MC was a guy.
>But "muh KyoAni" are above that so they make yuri so it's suddenly fine :^)

It's a manga adaptation. A manga that they weren't involved in the creation of in any way. And its made by a guy known for /ss/ and big titties.

Why the fuck did she get her own manga?

She's very popular among manga readers.

looks like someone shat at her forehead.

Yes, she's the very best.

Is Fafnir best boy?

Kobayashi (when you forget that she's a girl).

>removing the oppai loli in a COOL adaption

Attached: 0b9ad2b4f24929bc88c69be01782263b5bd1ae9a7a3d364c12bcf3287f334d16.jpg (407x386, 32K)

Well sometimes she's a boy.

Truth. Comparing it to a harem is absurd. It's SoL done exceptionally well.

for my dick

Attached: Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - 122.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

To sing a cute line in the ED, of course. And to mix things up once in a while. She was underutilized though.

having a fat ass

Attached: 1515267787664.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

>breasts visible from behind
She's Alright.

they wanted the OL audience

She was for me, specifically.

Attached: elma.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: x8.jpg (539x213, 34K)

Introduced to late.

Actually they were good friends.

The evil dragons are not really evil, they have beef with the gods and the like and the gods manipulate humans and thus humans also fight the dragons.

Erma/Elma started to behave like she was a god when she lived with Toru among the humans for some years.

Toru got pissed and thus the beef between them got enflamed.

Remember the original reason that Toru got wounded was because she tried to solo heaven.

Great, now I'm sad I cant be a part of the group. Elma needed a place to live anyways.

Attached: RSEFDkph.jpg (535x577, 37K)

To be the "eat everything" character but Kanna already filled that role.

Attached: 1500504169690.jpg (1920x3009, 624K)

I'd like to eat her everything

Elma was made for programming

Attached: Elma+is+a+hard+worker+trigger+mentionlist+lewds4dheart_18a612_6225585.jpg (900x447, 53K)

for more fapbait

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-02-21-14h29m20s204.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Did they ever mention how she did not end up in the streets without money or a place to stay?

She magically found a job working kobayashi's office.

To have a fat ass.

Yes, but she wouldn't get payed until the end of the month, yet just Kobayashi bought her a croquette and just saw her off. Why didn't she end up starving and wondering the streets for the first month? Did she hunt and fish for her food?

old man orgies.

This, Kyoani are pussies.

you know what she did

I'd like to spread her legs and eat her.

To get my dick even harder.

Has she gotten a human yet in the manga?

in her manga, she's friends with 2 other workers who i don't think even have names. if you mean a partner, she's after tohru

>Sold her body every night for a shower and a place to sleep
>Would use the money for food
Makes perfect sense, really.

To make you wonder when she'll show up.

Anal sex