Dude chronic fatigue syndrome is hilarious and we'll make a comedy based around it lmao

>dude chronic fatigue syndrome is hilarious and we'll make a comedy based around it lmao
fuck you. mental illness is not a joke.
tanaka will never be able to lead a fulfilling life with his condition.

Attached: 56765.jpg (424x600, 103K)

>condition
His condition is being a lazy fuck.

Too bad he has caring friend and doting sister then.

>dude autism spectrum disorder is hilarious and we'll make a comedy based around it lmao
tomoko will never be able to lead a fulfilling life with her condition.

Based nips trying to laugh at their current mental problem in their artwork while slowly dying from it and doing nothing in real life

So? What are you gonna do about it, sleepy?

Attached: 1517272177329.jpg (433x480, 134K)

>dude chronic depression is hilarious and we'll make a comedy based around it lmao
sensei will never be able to lead a fulfilling life with his condition.

>tanaka will never be able to lead a fulfilling life
He's doing it right now.

>dude being a retarded faggot is hilarious and we'll make a comedy based around it lmao
op will never be able to lead a fulfilling life with his condition.

>dude being OP is hilarious and we'll make a comedy based around it lmao
Sup Forums will never be able to lead a fulfilling life with his condition.

I don't even care about Tanaka, and watched it for this cute creature

Attached: 295964064643e888fd26593d94fd82bc.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Tanaka is just Greek.

She's gay.

He's from Catalonia.

I know. Chronic fatigue syndrome is no laughing matter. Fucking Japan making fun of disabled people, what a backwards and morally repulsive country.

Everybody knows that Tanaka is from Torino

I have what Tanaka has. I'm extremely tired and I sleep all the time. Heck, if I didn't get a sore back from sleeping too much I'd easily sleep over 20+ hours a night. So yeah, I agree with OP y'all are faggots and fuck all of you

Is it somewhat tasteful in the way it's approached? Was it handled with tact? Or not so much?

They had a chance to do this right and bring light to a condition that affects people.

I don't really know myself cause i haven't seen it yet.

But the best part is hyper active midget and over thinking part timer.

I want to be her shishou.

Attached: 1520121245093.webm (316x440, 265K)

>gay
She was thinking about marrying both Tanaka and Oota

Attached: QZx47R5.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Not Sup Forums related but worth the read.

Attached: C_Data_Users_DefApps_Windows_Phone_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_1485084884067.png (525x1710, 801K)

fucking classic

amazing

Attached: 56756.gif (384x372, 1.85M)

>Windows phone
>Internet explorer
*autistic screeching*

Attached: 1519885308662.jpg (738x1024, 163K)

Attached: 5668627+_ecf09adb2b908d6dec381009a9fb8a46.jpg (204x200, 12K)

had a hardy laugh, thanks

Something to do with the filename? I just saved as I found it.

Having a windows phone keeps you from turning into a mobagecuck.

I think people who save images with that many jpg artifacts as pngs should be shot.

Fuck off.

This. It's the digital equivalent of someone soaking a document in coffee and cigarette ashes before handing it to you.

As someone who's never NOT tired thanks to a fuckton of heart meds, I can assure you that it's not just tasteful, it's downright cute.

The MC's basically half asleep and no-energy physically (this is no retarded 'depression quest' crap) and just enjoys when he can take it easy. Even IF you want to go all the way like anons above did and take the guy as suffering from some particular condition it STILL comes out as being about how he can get himself a good life out of it and never really *mocked* at all. Some of the fuckheads in this thread just *want* to be offended about something.

There's also a manga which is way further since the anime's just one of those 12ep teasers.

Chronic fatigue syndrome isn't a mental illness.

you asshole, I was drinking fucking orange juice!
my nose is made of burning now

Attached: laughter.jpg (674x1048, 335K)

It helps that Tanaka is a cute anime boy. Replace him with a fat 3D slob that snores and snorts with sleep apnoea and it's not so cute any more.

Get a job you lazy cunt.

>the entire show is him and those he meets living a fulfilling life
try harder

especially since the fat slob would probably be claiming he deserves to have the whole world handed to him on a silver platter and is happy to eat twinkie-pizza after baconator-calzone all day long despite his distaste for all movement save one wrist.

Tanaka at least has a small appetite.

Tanaka is just a lazy bastard who is gonna get married to his best friend so he doesn't have to do anything for the rest of his life.

nah, shiraishi's working on her muscles to take over.
and he'll probably do something, just, something easy like getting paid to be some calligrapher or the like. he does understand that a minimum amount of effort is required to avoid being forced into far more.

Nah. He'll marry Shirashi

Shiraishi can have quite an impact on him.

Attached: 8.jpg (770x595, 133K)

Echizen and Oota are a fucking adorable pair.