Why isn't Ferris ostracized for crossdressing?

Why isn't Ferris ostracized for crossdressing?

Attached: 1521525899903.jpg (850x1258, 173K)

Because his anime is written by and for retards

Gender is a social construct.

no, that's death march

Why would he be? Is it ever established that there's a stigma surrounding it in the re:zero universe?

If it was considered socially acceptable, there would be a LOT more people doing it.

How did you make that logical leap?

Maybe people just don't like to do it.

Not everyone is mentally ill enough to crossdress

yea so its not socially acceptable

>Q: Are there knights who dislike Ferris because he's a girlish boy? Is he disliked as much as Subaru, who put on a disgraceful display at the royal selection? Or actually, how are girlish boy's thought of in the 'other world'?

>A: If not for his abilities, there would likely be those who dislike people who stand out. However, most of the knights in the royal castle and the capital are aware of the amazingness of Ferris' healing skills, and many people have actually had their lives saved by him. If there's any baseless slander, they would likely defend Ferris on their honor as knights.

>ywn be saved by Ferris and nursed back to health, giving you a perfect excuse to drag him to bed

tl; Ferris is riding that intra-orginizational cock carousel

Goddamn it anons. He has a girlfriend.

no

She has a boyfriend

Attached: 3087540385703.png (769x723, 551K)

what about the people who dont know or care about his healing?

Translations when?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do people even notice he's dressing weirdly if he's in a fantasy world (isekai)? Everyone is dressing weird or they're a lizard.

they probably think he's a girl (female)

>ywn be nursed back to health via dick sucking by Ferris.

Traps are fucking gay.

Who cares?

I wish I wasn't a useless zombie. I know enough to translate, but my energy levels are usually so low that I just feel like collapsing.

he is the most powerful water magic user in the world

not anymore

>not anymore
?

You don't know?

I guess I don't?

dunno but I wanna sniff his pits.

She lost her memory in the same witch cult attack that erased and coma'd Rem. She is no longer Crusch. Felix then starts pushing his feelings upon memoryless Crusch in a very unhealthy way, kind of like rape in way

I'd like to say that I want to read the novels, but I don't think I have the energy right now. Interesting though.

>anime

What's mentally ill about wanting to wear soft and good looking clothing?

What did he say?

Because nobody gives a shit.

>I’m just Ferris! Ferris and Crusch-sama have known each other for a very long time nyan. If you still add a -san to my name I’m going to die of loneliness and despair nyan

Its more of immediately after she became amnesiac he started trying to resume their ""relationship"", she has no idea what their relationship was like before and Felix is sort of taking advantage of that.

He is trying to be as close to her as possible, but he isn't taking advantage of anything.

>Felis: “Felis, is the one. You and Feli-chan have known each other for a long, lyoooooong time, Crusch-sama, so I think honourifics this late're just so sad and dyistancing. You meanie.”
>Felis gives Crusch's shoulder a teasing poke with his unoccupied hand. Although clearly bewildered by his incredibly close attitude, Crusch fundamentally accepts it and bows her head.
>Crusch: “I'm sorry.”
>Crusch: “Like it was before—will not be easy to achieve, but I'll do my best, Felis-... Yes, Felis.”
>Felis: “Nyo need to rush. Feli-chan is always on your side, and'll be at your side forever. And getting to be together with this meeker Crusch-sama feels a whole new discovery of your allure, so isn't this like happinyess?”
>Felis cheerily swings their intertwined hands up and down. Subaru can't help but feel annoyed at it. Subaru can't understand how Felis could treat Crush exactly the same as ever when she had changed so much. Subaru couldn't possibly suppose just what kind of conflict hid beneath Felis' smile, but even so the obvious lack of consideration makes Subaru feel as he does.
It's a complete lack of consideration of any feelings memoryless Crusch would have. He is taking advantage of the fact she can't push him away.

I like the TranslationChicken's version better

>Ferris: I’m just Ferris! Ferris and Crusch-sama have known each other for a very long time nyan. If you still add a -san to my name I’m going to die of loneliness and despair nyan

>Holding up Crusch’ hands in one hand, Ferris used the other to nudge Crusch in the shoulder. At such affectionate interaction, Crusch looked like she wasn’t sure what to do with herself, but essentially accepted it as it is, and with a [Sorry], she lowered her head.

>Crusch: To become just like before… Even though it’s not easy, I will try my best, Ferris… Yes. Just Ferris

>Ferris: It’s alright nyan, because Ferris is always Crusch-sama’s companion, and will always stay by your side. And to be together with such a cute version of Crusch-sama, Ferris will find even more reasons to fall for Crusch-sama nyan, just the thought of that makes Ferris happy nyan!

This scene definitely isn't meant to make you think that Ferris is taking advantage of anything. He just tries to keep up a happy atmosphere although he is crying inside.

>Even though Crusch had changed so drastically, Ferris treated her the same as always, and accepted her as always, it was something beyond what Subaru could understand.

>This scene definitely isn't meant to make you think that Ferris is taking advantage of anything.
you memeing here?
>Holding up Crusch’ hands in one hand, Ferris used the other to nudge Crusch in the shoulder. At such affectionate interaction, Crusch looked like she wasn’t sure what to do with herself, but essentially accepted it as it is, and with a [Sorry], she lowered her head.
>Crusch: To become just like before… Even though it’s not easy, I will try my best, Ferris… Yes. Just Ferris
Because I interpret this as him pushing himself upon her in her very vulnerable state.

I see it as him simply being very friendly to her, because he doesn't want to let his sadness show. There's really no "pushing himself".

I feel like

>and accepted her as always

is one thing that makes it obvious.

That's on the Felix side of things, not on the Crusch side of things.
Crusch looked like she wasn’t sure what to do with herself, but essentially accepted it as it is, and with a [Sorry], she lowered her head.
This is nothing like the old Crusch or anywhere close to their old relationship. Old Crusch would never bow her head like that.
>There's really no "pushing himself".
He IS pushing himself upon her, he didn't give Crusch anytime to think or gather her thoughts after she lost her memories before trying to act just the same as before with her. She is in a very vulnerable spot and is confused on who she was before. It isn't the time for Felix to even make her more confused.

>Subaru: “Yeah. Although Ferris is always clinging to Crusch-san, it could be said that they don’t see each other as man and woman, right? And the starting point between you two is only a little bit before us, so maybe we go about treating the people we like the same way.”
>Crusch: “Well, it's a bit embarrassing when you say it like that. Haha. Right, Ferris?”
>Ferris: “Ferri-chan is devoted, even if Crusch-sama rejects my heart.”
>Crusch: “——”
>For a moment, the room was frozen by what Ferris said.
>Crusch’s smile became stiff, and Ferris welcomed her response with a smile.
>Wilhelm: “Ferris. Take care to not scare Crusch-sama. Your lively and dangerous side feels more prominent than before.”
>Ferris: “What, why would Wil-jii say that?” Wilhelm: “A respectful love, a treasured love, a romantic love. Love is often taken for granted. Incurring confusion for the purpose of hiding your feelings is unpleasant for innocent hearts. Should I not speak harshly about this?”
>Ferris: “Ha nyah. Don’t say it like that, that’s a bit much.”
>Listening to Wilhelm’s heavy sermons, Ferris muttered in a low voice and snuggled up against Crusch’s shoulder.
>Ferris: “It's okay. It was a obviously joke, so don’t be so nyon edge. If Ferri-chan were to really upset Crusch-sama, it’d be a huge problem.”
>Crusch: “T-That’s right, isn’t it? Phew, I was a little scared since I was unused to it, but I appear to have misunderstood Ferris’s thoughts.”
>Ferris: “—Not at all.”
>Crusch sighed in relief, and a fleeting emotion flashed through Ferris’s eyes as he watched her, leaving Subaru feeling unsure.
>That complex emotion was something that he could not easily reveal
Arc 5, after the one year timeskip.

I meant that
makes it obvious that the scene isn't supposed to be seen in a negative way.
>This is nothing like the old Crusch or anywhere close to their old relationship.
Of course it isn't. Crusch doesn't remember Ferris so she doesn't know that they are best friends. So Ferris's friendly behavior confuses her. But doesn't make her feel bad.
>Old Crusch would never bow her head like that.
Is bowing her head supposed to be a negative thing?
>He IS pushing himself upon her, he didn't give Crusch anytime to think or gather her thoughts after she lost her memories before trying to act just the same as before with her.
By being so friendly, he hides his sadness and makes sure that Crusch feels safe. I don't understand why you see this as him "pushing himself" on her. He isn't trying to fuck her.

Hmm? Crusch is surprised because Ferris revealed his feelings. Is it a bad thing?