Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Ch11

Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Ch11

Attached: 001.jpg (950x1364, 246K)

Attached: 002.jpg (950x1364, 246K)

Attached: 003.jpg (950x1364, 282K)

Attached: 004.jpg (950x1364, 270K)

Please chain quote your posts. It's a pain to filter otherwise.

Attached: 005.jpg (950x1364, 246K)

Attached: 006.jpg (950x1364, 218K)

Attached: 007.jpg (950x1364, 235K)

Attached: 008.jpg (950x1364, 232K)

I hope the anime threads don't break me.

Attached: Betrayal trauma intensifies.png (417x811, 124K)

I just hope the anime doesn't betray you.

Was the trailer in english
>Its going to become QUALITY the anime

I never lost hope, Erica needs to build up her courage and talk to Harold

Attached: HaroldErica.jpg (1312x1936, 352K)

I wasn't expecting an anime to come out at all! It's ok if it tanks even! The less attention it gets the better, i think. There's little shitposting and i want it to stay that way. That said i do wish there were more people to discuss the LNs with. having to repeat myself when someone asks "what are the difference between the WN and the LN" or someone posts "O MY QUEEN EX MACHINA" or shit like that gets tiring.

Attached: melty.png (1061x1528, 611K)

why is it that spiders are always the best girls?

I can't believe its alive again.

Attached: tmp_27539-34en0KE_d1123614527.jpg (745x1200, 146K)

Me too user, she was crying the whole night till dawn, I hope we dont get a bitter ending. Like saying her true feelings and Harold just dying before saying something.

who knew chinks had superb taste?

Attached: isekailite.jpg (244x325, 97K)

I keep reading this since I'm too deep at this point. I just wish the TDG author didn't say fuck it.

Long shot here but does anyone know if there are still any raws around for sekai death game? Syosetu deleted the WN and i can't find any backups anywhere.

Attached: tmp_27539-41634752b483c8bbcc50b35da87190c5167329738.jpg (1280x677, 1.5M)

>Syosetu deleted the WN
Why?
Also fastes way to learn moon? Is Duolingo enough?

Ch 12 and 13 are also out.

Attached: 13.jpg (950x1364, 296K)

Why did it have to be harem shit, why can't it just be farming simulator with his god hoe and growing army of 200 IQ animal companions.

>No harem hijinks
>Talks about how smart his pets are and how they can beat anyone at chess and proceed to do so
>Ree muh harem

Attached: 1472428628246.png .png (634x682, 132K)

Can't not have a harem in comfy modern isekai, it is against the rules.

>Farming simulator for 9 chapters
>"There's no girl, quick!"
>Random vampire followed by random angel in the middle of the woods
>Implied sex
>Get a gaggle of elf thots who literally rape him

Are you implying Zabuton isn't the Head Wife user?

>Implied
There's the problem.

Cute doggos playing chess and being amusing > Sluts

Oh fuck, I didn't even realize.
I haven't really kept up with the series due to the slow pacing combined with the slow updates.

Looks like it got an "axe ending" before the removal to tidy things up, and it doesn't seem like he's reuploaded it anywhere.
His twitter and new blog is just talking about food shit... Seems he has some complaints about the popularity of his novel (specifically the sales) but I feel that's more his own fault. Should've spent more time writing than posting about food on Twitter.
Plus the protag was kind of an annoying douche with plot devices rammed up his ass more often than they really should have been.
Guy just had a lot of bad habits for an author and I say one thing or another but I still checked back in every now and then to read the thing.

Really liked the art for the novels, though.

Apparently due to some rule violation.
I imagine it was due to adult elements regardless of how non-explicit they really were.

I always find it funny how Narou will remove published novels for the dumbest violations.
Like how Realist Kingdom got removed because the author posted a reply comment with parody lyrics of a song; not even the actual song.

>Like how Realist Kingdom got removed because the author posted a reply comment with parody lyrics of a song; not even the actual song.
kek

yet the light novel had the girl singing the first zeta op

>Describing events that happened in the past with almost no present actions.
Fucking boring.

you think it getting more popular will bring less shitposting?

The manga skips the harem so much its barely noticeable, if it wasnt for the ending of 12 I would have never realized he was banging the vamp, and that she brought in the angel to help her with the night duties.

Publishers seem to give less fucks than Narou in general.
Like how Narou had the commu-nan change to using his hands to absorb breast essence or whatever, the books has him sucking away for milk.

I'm pretty sure i said the opposite. If it gets moderately popular, that would be good. However there would be a lot of shitposting if it gets REALLY popular.

What? That just leads to increased shitposting. Always.
Especially with the retarded animeonly crowd,

Five days.

Attached: volumes.jpg (1692x2398, 1.4M)

Farm tool isekai is boring shit.

For what

are you daft? its thanks to smartphone isekai threads went down to the shitter for like 3 months straight.

No, im pretty sure Isekai threads were always shit, its just that we didnt have 2 per day with 100 posters in them.
We used to have like 1 every 2 weeks tops, before that each series was discussed in their own threads with some crossposting.
I blame the overlord crowds for giving rise to Shield and Kumo and the rest.

Isekai threads are quite comfy

overlord got their own threads back when fucking sky was translating the thing, and shield hero is from goddamn 2014, the threads were fine.
stop doing this.

yeah, it wasnt overlord that shat the bed, it was NGNL shitters.

We won't know until five days from now.

Hit the nail square in the head user, NGNL got too much attention for its own good.

VR Isekai simulator when?
God it'd be hilarious to see how people would handle different summoning conditions/scenarios.

and on the 6th we all forget about it

>I blame the overlord crowds for giving rise to Shield and Kumo and the rest.
Compared to Overlord, both shield hero and kumo don't get that many threads, if at all

>Start Reading I don't need a Cheat Ability~
>Keeps describing childhood friend as Childhood friend (Male)?
I WONDER WHERE THIS IS GONNA GO.

Meh, I like the monster farming Isekai better.

The one where the retarded heroes are destroying the world?

I hope she gets rejected, her tears are delicious

which one is this?

At least in that one the relationships he has make sense(for the most part). I don't like the cooking girl he took as an apprentice much but I'm sure she'll get better as the story goes on.

Yeah.

>Read Dungeon Defense
>There's no dungeon or defense
>He's attacking with his army of insane drug-addled ptsd daughters

Shit is so good though, I want to take care of the witches and tell them everything will be alright from now on.

to be fair, the harem shit isn't focused on super heavily. Just "And then I fucked them" followed by fun farming shit.

Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu

short synopsis : Other world, monsters are all grown from plants. MC is blessed because he's the only person in the world who can grow monster plants from their seeds. It's quite fun, rather silly, but as the other guy said the 'heroes' are retarded fuckheads who are literally killing the planet.

people only seen to remember the big thread at the end of the WN, and mandela effect themselves into thinking we had threads every week like the MTfags.

oh boy, retard heroes, hate those kind of guys

thanks btw

Someone needs to start translating this again.

Attached: 婚約者は、私の妹に恋をする-.png (543x800, 938K)

the strategy game he's isekai'd into is called Dungeon Attack
he's on the opposite team from the player character
this is all in the description

it's like complaining The Witcher isn't about witches

Well, the video game was Dungeon Attack, where you'd play as the human hero and kill every demon lord.
With Dantalian on the other side it would have been Dungeon Defense, except he started the war super early so the demons are on the offensive.

I could read entire volumes of him and Elizabeth playing mind games with each other.

i wasn't a thing back then so i wouldn't know. I'd like to think people were better than this but that's asking for too much.

It's not quite that bad.

All monsters in the world are birthed from plants, so even trees and shit can be considered evil.

Every continent has a 'world tree' which supports life on the continent but also gives birth to a shit ton of monsters. The heroes chopped down the trees to stop the monsters, but are threatening the world with extinction by doing so. The MC, being the only one who can grow monster plants, is tasked by a goddess to recover the jeweled seeds of those trees and replant the world trees, but the heroes have taken the seeds as trophies.

Really, read it over on LH if you're inclined. It's more fun than it sounds; albeit a bit strange, with the MC having a six-inch-tall girl lusting after his dick all the time and his best friend is a sentient pumpkin.

Anyone here reading Arcane Emperour? pls tell me it didn't get the haitus treatment every western isekai novel on RR gets.

>western

Its dead user.

It ain't half bad user, the smut could be done a little better sure, but the MC is always fighting bigger shit than him.
Rip, guess i'll never see reiner wrecking elemetal asses in the void.

>muh superior Nippon web novel masterrace

Baka gaijin webnovels imitating glorious nippon webblogs edited over one thousand times.

cushion for toilet seat, what

cushioned toilet seats are a thing.

would not recommend

jesus, this guy is writing 6 shitty novels at the same time, and 2 of them somehow got manga adaptions.

Attached: maousa.jpg (484x703, 355K)

How infuriating when the ones that are not entirely shit are done by hikki neets playing gacha games and the last update was months ago

Attached: 1484097487591.jpg (600x600, 128K)

Leaving us off on a cliffhanger wasn't nice.

I'm really disappointed that they didn't draw a Stargate here, it's how I imagined it

Attached: tmp_27539-ao5HXNk_d1838377573.jpg (1348x1982, 304K)

Go to bed Steiner.

Regina Loli Babylon
2nd best girl after Yumina

the chad isekai writer

>The “White” Queen who Wields the Sword of Unsullied Truth. Notation: iu – nu – fb – a – wuh – ei –kx – eu – pl – vjz.
>Unexplored-class. Sound Range: None. Cost: 21.
>Method of Killing: None. (Estimated to be a serious error in the Unexplored-class which are the rules of the 3rd.)
>Rare x1056 (Rank: Only Rare).

>HP: 2,690,227,504. MANA: 3,199,078,539. STR: 891,103,755. VIT: 709,925,590. INT: 90,386,619. MIN: 728,014,029. AGI: 998,799,899. LUK: 877,759,011.
>Best Range: Long, Mid, Short, Throw, Counter. Worst Range: None.
>Full resistance to: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Light, Dark, and Physical. Resistance to all 48 status effects, including instant death.
>All attacks can target every enemy at once (with a range upgrade of up to 128 times) and become any element (including non-elemental).

>Warning: But all of this is calculated using her normal form. It is estimated that later form transformations will greatly change these base values using an adjustment (scale factor).

>She can freely transform between 512 different forms. In her resting form, HP, MANA, and status effects automatically recover with the passage of time. (Recovery priority order is: status effects [including instant death], HP, MANA.)

>List of self-support command skills which do not consume MANA: Ignore Target Defense, Perfect Homing, Absolut Status Effect Application, Absolute Attack Evasion, Adaption to All Environments and Weather Conditions, Right to Command the Sword of Truth (normally in equipped mode), Search for Shiroyama Kyousuke, Wide Range Enemy Search, Inspiration Power Up, Negate Attack, Scale Up Own Parameters (up to 256 times), Obstruct Malicious Observation, Inviolability Power Up, Break Parameter Growth Cap, Perfect Stability Control of Self-Produced Power, Prevent Self-Destruction from Attack Recoil,… (Read More)

Have stats and skills gone too far?

Attached: 1447743813588.jpg (319x419, 63K)

>wait 5000 years for man of your dreams
>He won't touch you at all, can't even be one of his wives
So sad.

Attached: 1468273735558.jpg (392x495, 120K)

Blame the EroMaid for that blunder of saying he only get 9 wives otherwise Yumina would have been ok with her becoming a wive

Not isekai

>not listing the scale factors
>not using decimals
>stats not high enough to require scientific notation
We need to go higher

I don't get it

She's getting raped

She can't handle MC's infinite stamina

>and mandela effect themselves into thinking we had threads every week
There was a time when we had constant shield threads. Of course, that's when there was constant translations. As far as I know only chinese novels are getting that right now.

Based on the first volume, it was going to be something different, more of a generic maou isekai. But the author dropped that direction and made something amazing instead.

>just read the first volume of How Not to Summon a Demon Lord because of the last thread
This has the potential to be the ecchi anime of the year.

>See someone picked up Eliza
>Hooray!
>Read 1st chapter
No.

Attached: 1519527773992.png (546x535, 180K)

This shit owns but the 6-inch Mandrake girl lusting after the MC is a bit weird.

I'm guessing that she'll evolve soon into bigger form or something

Was it LH?