It has been almost 3 years since Plastic Memories aired, and no love story has come close

It has been almost 3 years since Plastic Memories aired, and no love story has come close.
How long must we wait for another to approach it's quality?

Attached: [caffeine] Plastic Memories - 04 [720p][A1AF3056].mkv_snapshot_00.49_[2018.03.23_00.47.15].jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqmhCzFlBAI
youtube.com/watch?v=EwAMPOrEn7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Plastic Memories aired, and no love story has come close.
Eureka Seven
Clannad
Kimi ni Todoke
God, pretty much every romance anime that came out before Tylenol PM, I think.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention Tsuki ga Kirei. No forced bullshit or waifuism in that show. No retardation. Everything was totally natural.

>It has been almost 3 years since Plastic Memories aired
Someone please stop the clock.

Attached: 1515895257013.jpg (1280x720, 390K)

Looks like I have to watch Plastic memories to see if it lives upto the hype

Attached: 1499759463317.png (1280x720, 581K)

>and no love story has come close.
to being as shitty?

thank god

One of the few shows I stopped watching in the final episode because it was so boring.

what hype? the show is awful. don't bother

Do you not fucking know what since means?

>It has been almost 3 years since Plastic Memories aired
>no love story has come close
He didn't say "no love story since PM ended has come close". He said, "no love story has come close", as if to imply PM is the best. Yes, I know what since means, but clearly you don't know what context means. Even if that is what he meant, again, Tsuki ga Kirei.

beatless is like plastic memories, except not shit

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Beatless - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.55_[2018.03.03_22.51.05].jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

>beatless
>not shit
opinion discarded

>dude what if robots could fall in love and shit

dropped at episode 4, does it go through any more genre shifts or is that it?

recap episode 6
I cannot agree more fine man of impeccable taste.

>does it go through any more genre shifts or is that it?
It's now a high stakes battle for the future of humanity, so yes

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Beatless - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.14_[2018.03.17_05.36.09].jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

that's what ep 4 was about too no?

recaps don't count as real episodes, baka

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Beatless - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.39_[2018.02.13_12.28.13].jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

episode 4 was about whether we should let ai control us

episode 9 is about how ai can find loopholes in their programming to kill

Hopefully nothing every approaches it's quality. The only good thing about it were the scenes were she Error'd.

Isla's VA is also voicing one of the robutts.

Attached: DWhw5kdV4AITqiD.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I would normally complain about a show with so many recaps but Marchen Madchen has shown me the light.

Both are pretty godawful, man. PM is a worse Angel Beats while Beatless is a worse Guilty Crown.

Since when does Sup Forums dislike Plastic Memories, and for no good reason at all?

Since it first aired, dummy. I tried to like the characters but Isla was more and more teeth-gnashingly annoying with each passing episode.

I wouldn't call Plastic memories the best love story at all, although the few episodes that focus on when they go out is pretty cute.

Plastic memories was literally made to build up to the biggest feels ending anime has seen. It also had a really good first episode.

Everything inbetween ep1 and last 2 eps was ok IMO. The show still left an amazing impression on me though, i never cried so much at a show. I feel like the "sci-fi" tag on it just sets an expectation that misleads people thinking its more than a feels anime

Other than the part between the confession and when they actually go out, Isla is not annoying IMO. I really wish they would've left that part out, it felt like cheap drama.

Isla is the last thing I would call annoying

Attached: 5fa2b84b2243f6b49c595c7b26b9ce9fba032f4f_hq.gif (540x540, 1.99M)

Since it started airing and for plenty of reasons, from the overly manipulative attempts at drama to the aimless direction and plot points that went nowhere.
Also, the ending was predictable and bland but at least they didn't fuck it up, so there's that.

Daily reminder this is the true ending

youtube.com/watch?v=oqmhCzFlBAI

It was pretty crap though

I mean, the whole point of the show was to make a big ending. They spend the entire show developing the relationship between isla and tsukasa, and the other part is just explaining how there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent a giftas' life from ending.

In my case I feel like the obvious ending just made me anticipate it more. The show could have been better outside of the ending though I agree, although ep1 was pretty strong

This goes literally against the show? They spend the entire show saying there's no coming back... I'm glad they didn't go that route in the anime because it would've went from a 10/10 to a 4/10 reeallll quick

I recently watched the show. It was just ok, but the OP and Isla are 10/10.

What about Madoka and Homura?

Why would a robutt need to use the toilet?

Attached: isla toilet.jpg (960x544, 131K)

Well the same writer is attempting at it with Franxx. Just thought i'd let you know.

>have an interesting setting
>using it for romance shit

>tfw got my hopes up for an asspull ending where Isla gets to stay
Oh well, I enjoyed this anime a lot so ill probably go and rewatch it now. It was the first anime that actually made me cry and it made me feel depressed for a few weeks after

Attached: 1519150775787.gif (500x298, 1.46M)

>he actually wanted that stupid psychopass nonsense

Attached: 1434798690380.png (456x281, 194K)

The whole premise is cheap drama though. What did you expect?

>Other than the part between the confession and when they actually go out,
That was a good part though and only strengths her character, would have been shit if she had no conflictions about it.

I thought the rest was decent, mostly developing the relationship and making it clear there's no way around the fate of Giftias. The part after the confession is the only thing I felt was bad about this show.

I find it understandable that she was conflicted, but it really was over the top with the partner swap.

Christ, I remember now. The dominators and associated shit were hilarious with how utterly out of place they were.

That retarded nostalgia though. What is it with faggots that decide to pop up after the show aired and then declare their love for shit shows? NO ONE in any of the threads while Plastic Memories was airing liked the show, the Psycho-Pass episode was the only thing that got some attention.

Attached: 1431795198603.png (600x600, 359K)

Best Dogakobo show ever made, and Japan knows it, waiting for that second season.

>sucess

It still hurts.
youtube.com/watch?v=EwAMPOrEn7Q

Attached: Plastic Memories - 13 [3BC501B7].mkv_snapshot_18.03.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Even robots have an exhaust.