MC has cold milk with his cereal

>MC has cold milk with his cereal
No way this is a thing right?

Attached: 1455673404639.jpg (205x250, 11K)

first

that's normal, why would you heat up milk for cereal? makes no sense

While I normally use cold milk, yogurt or hot milk can, under certain circumstances, be quite delicious in your cereals as well.
You just need to know your cereals.

>he doesn't eat cereal without milk like a true alpha

Attached: 1428471892065.jpg (235x256, 69K)

It's more absorbent that way, though. The milk penetrates the cereal easier and it's a lot better that way.
Not to mention that it's blissful to eat something warm in the morning and goes well with coffee, why would I want to eat something ice-cold?

Cereal is pleb tier.

Attached: 1521792641979.png (205x250, 44K)

You missed an opportunity for an "again".

This. I don't understand how people can enjoy nutrition-less, sickly-sweet shit like that.
Oatmeal, and muesli is the way to go, served with milk, of course.
>easy to make
>pretty nutritious
>enough calories to get you started for the day
>filling
>good texture and natural taste

Attached: 1444238138126.jpg (684x538, 113K)

Witabix babby

warm is where its at

Attached: yuya milk1.png (1000x735, 413K)

I've never heard of anything but cold milk in cereal. Where are you from?

That looks interesting. It's not sold in my country but it seems to look better than most cereals. No artificial colouring, just whole-grain wheat and other natural stuff depending on the variety. It would probably be enriched with vitamins and other micronutrients, since people do that with cereals. It doesn't have any sugar in it, right? It's basically a processed muesli crunched into a block.

This. I never understood why people like soggy cereal. Shit's meant to be crunchy and dry, not wet and mushy like carrots dipped in soda. Fucking weird people.

Speaking of cereal, you never see anime characters eating it anymore. It's always toast, eggs, and/or bacon for breakfast, except in odd cases where it's rice, ramen, or a full pork roast.

>anymore
I can't remember ever having seen it.

>soggy
how slow are you eating?

Plain Weetabix tastes like misery though. Also don't let any continental Europeans, South Africans or Kiwis ever tell you that they're called "Weetbix". They're wrong. It has an 'a' in it.

Warm milk, not scalding-hot milk straight out of the microwave. It makes the taste of the cereal spread out all across the bowl since warm milk is a better solvent than cold milk.
Unless you're eating at a snail's pace (20 minutes or something), your cereal shouldn't get soggy.

It certainly does not have an a in it.
t. Australian

Cereal is one of the worst breakfasts you can have.

rice krispies / cold milk

It does.

Attached: IDShot_540x540.jpg (540x540, 60K)

>Quaker Oats + sprinkled instant 3-in-1 coffee in it
I've found the holy grail; every now and then my habit of making unusual food pays off.

Attached: 1444255875980.gif (684x325, 255K)

Don't play fucking stupid, you hipster fuck. Also cereal is for poor people exclusively, and unhealthy people.

Weetabix =/= weetbix.

>eating the vomit that is weetabix
>earing cereal with warm milk
>eating hipstert tier garbage like muesli
>complaining about cereal being for poor people/manbabies/whatever
>eating oats with fucking coffee
Just eat some fucking eggs for fucks sake. My breakfast is just scrambled eggs with chicken breast or plain oatmeal. What's the deal with all these meme foods?

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (201x200, 11K)

I don't eat breakfast.

>muesli
>hipster
Take that fucking back. Just because YOU have passed by the shelf many but never took even a single package, doesn't mean people are hipsters for eating muesli.

>eating corn cereal instead of oats

Attached: FB5M11H.png (416x396, 174K)

>meme foods
next youre gonna tell us that any "dish" that doesnt consist of a single ingredient is a meme.

See this? It's called "yufka" and it's the food of the fucking gods.
You know about Baklava, right? Specifically, the gorgeous, thin sheets of crispy dough used for it. Well, for this, you find slightly thicker sheets, crunch them up, and you boil them.
As for what you do after that, it's very versatile.
You could bake this in an oven with meat and cheese and make some sort of crispy meat pie. You can boil it, add some sugar and eat it like that. Or you could add some cheese and make something pretty similar to omurice - but instead of rice, it's filled with crispy, uncooked yufka and molten cheese.
The last thing I said is what I have for breakfast.

Attached: big_fac53911c377a0563ada84871671639d.jpg (435x438, 22K)

I mean he wouldn't be wrong to state that

that sounds disgusting with milk

Attached: 1519527035703.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

You're right in thinking so.
It's ridiculously heavy and filling if you add milk (this is cooked, so the milk is warm), and it can make you puke if you eat a whole dish of the stuff. The milk overshadows the taste the thing has, too, so it's not a good combination, taste-wise.
Normal boiled yufka with some of the water it was boiled in, on the other hand, you could eat a lot of dishes of that.

Yep

That sounds middle eastern and unhealthy as fuck.

That doesn't sound half bad. I might try it

>consuming anything but soylent

It's like you want to be a nazi

Porridge

Seeing what you soy bois have done to your country? Yeah, it would be an improvement. A purge is coming.

That's the right thing to do.

I use Orange Juice, but I pour the Cereal, usually Lucky Charmbs into the Glass. It's easier to digest that way.

welcome to cereal killers what can I get you?

Attached: 6F0484D7-5477-4D45-90CB-411ADB9C80FD.jpg (3264x2448, 2.23M)

Grits with cheese, butter, and salt is the only way to go.

>gluten free
Why does everyone and their mother buy this shit now? It makes no sense to actively buy gluten-free products if you don't have coeliac disease.

You're supposed to use filmjölk, not normal mjölk you shitty burger

>not having an omelette for breakfast
u fucking plebs

>It makes no sense to actively buy gluten-free products if you don't have coeliac disease.
>tfw gluten intolerant

Learning that you're allergic to the staple food of your diet sucks. Fuck everyone who willingly foregoes eating wheat "just because". I'd kill to be able to eat it again.

Attached: 1464294586700.png (779x481, 119K)

This literally has nothing to do with Anime.

gymcel detected