I can't wait for Shinzo Abe to ban lolicon! It's been a long time coming!

I can't wait for Shinzo Abe to ban lolicon! It's been a long time coming!

Attached: index.jpg (267x189, 6K)

I can't wait for boobs to be banned. It's been a long time coming!

You'd have more luck banning guns in Murrica.

kek is it happening?

What was he thinking at this exact moment?

Attached: cut my life into pieces.jpg (1200x933, 216K)

Rev up those sarin bombs!

The era of pixeled lolis!

I assume this post is because of the recent news of trump screwing over japan with the pointless petty tariffs and alt-right people being into moe anime so OP thinks abe will strike back by making hs dxd illegal because know he won't stop at attacking stuff like slow start.

Netflix and Amazon are gaining influence over Anime studios as of late. It's gonna be infested with SJW propaganda and Lolicon will be made illegal at last.

That the answer you wanted?

Please don't jinx it

It's true though, it's 100% gonna happen. If you deny this your a freaking shill.

Dude, are you baiting? It's okay if you are but I would appreciate it if you could at least admit it to me

lolicon is shit anyways, its time for the oneesan era

Yes, you’re getting a lobotomy!

Based Abe destroying pedophilia

>netflix and amazon making more Death Note clones for the west means lolicon anime will die

You are fucking retarded.

Thank God pedophiles like you’ll finally be put behind bars! Based Abe-sama.

Yeah, I'm sure he will destroy a 20 billion $ industry over muh feelingz of some western whales nobody cares about.

>banning breast
>improving birthrate

That's impossible tho. Lolicon community in japan is too strong and powerful for that to happen. Remember the times when even most female artists showed middle finger when UN ordered japan to get rid of lolicon.

>Shinzo Abe
Do you live under a rock?
Abe is currently getting lynched by his own party, he won't be PM anymore by October.

The western governments will put pressure on Japan to ban that crap. Trust me, it's gonna be like Star Wars or Doctor Who a few years down the line.

Which means no more waifus, just gays and LGBT and blacks everywhere. No more fanservice either. Just endless political propaganda with an absence of joy.

>Kizuna (the gay lolicon) Ai becomes the cultural ambassador of Japan
>LOL they will ban lolicons!

You idiots are so fucking retarded it's not even funny anymore.

Attached: 67489314_p0.jpg (768x768, 353K)

Kizuna Ai isn't a lolicon or gay. And she's not an ambassador.

>The western governments will put pressure on Japan

They tried. Nips showed them middle finger.

Anime industry is growing 12% per year with insane growth in China and they will now listen to west? Fuck off idiot.

Is it weird that even though I'm part black and bisexual, I'm absolutely terrified that this would happen? I used to love Star Wars and Doctor Who, I can't lose anime too

You doomsday faggots go on every year about this stupid shit and nothing ever happens

They need to have something to be angry and scared about, user.

Literally everything you said was wrong. Amazing.

Doctor Who is gonna die soon and Star Wars is frankly gonna die also if they don't get their act together.

>The western governments will put pressure
censor a work we weren't going to buy anyway OR ELSE

How can a A.I. be gay if it doesn't have a gender?

I think Abe is more concerned with staying in office right now
Yeah, its totally gonna happen, just like all the other times Americans got interested in anime, tried to get influence it, and managed to succeed. Oh wait, that never happened you whiny doomsday bitches

Attached: Not this shit again.jpg (888x1080, 184K)

No, they should only ban grown women who have breasts small enough to look underage...as opposed to the reverse

Attached: 1456959710600.jpg (400x588, 73K)

>Anime is dying!
>keeps growing 2x faster than Chinese economy and getting close to Hollywood
>they will ban lolicon!
>more loli shows than ever
>Netflix will force them to pander to the west!
>Netflix original anime has underage pantyshots and their next show is idol isekai

Attached: 1434958619676.gif (640x360, 389K)