"I'd rather watch it dubbed.Reading subs is hard"

>"I'd rather watch it dubbed.Reading subs is hard".

Who else has that one friend?

Attached: image.png (1912x1072, 797K)

You are supposed to end your friendships before you visit Sup Forums.

eat shit

>Friends

I do

I don't have friends, you privileged asshole.

>"I'd rather watch the anime. Reading manga is hard."
But they're not friends, they're mutual aquaintances at best.

None of my friends watch anime.

Yeah, I have that one friend. Sometimes I have to pound his ass into submission just so he shuts the hell up about the superiority of English voice acting.

Attached: 1519872576511.png (722x720, 554K)

Not me because I'm not a normalfag retard who associates with ironic weeb normal shitters.

Not anime btw take it to .

Id rather watch dubbed if its an option in most cases (unless the VAs are especially atrocious), not necessarily because reading subs is too hard, but because its the same story either way so I do not see the point in bothering with watching it in Japanese if English is an option. But if the show is new or there is no English than I'm happy watching it subbed

>I'd rather watch the anime adaptation than read the manga
My "that friend" is Sup Forums

>understand japanese
>the voice acting sounds even more retarded than the english dub

>don't understand japanese very well
>don't care
Me.

Never the case.

>"Is there sex?"

Recommended Houseki no kuni to a girl after she saw Devilman crybaby by my recommendation

Fucking lesbians

but of course, every VA in Japan is perfect!

The director wouldn’t chose one that he doesn’t want for his art

Yep, now fuck off dubtard.

Both of my friends that watch anime are like this

not all anime are exactly inspired art, need I point out the popular Ghost Stories?

Nope. All my friends are sub-only. But we're not Americans, so maybe that's why.

>i liked that anime but i feel like the mechas werent essential to the plot. they couldve used horses and swords or something...
every fucking time

based friend

Soichiro Hoshi as Kira Yamato. That is all.

same

YOU WANNA BE AN AIR-FORCE RANGER!
YOU WANNA LIVE A LIFE OF DANGER!!
YOU DON'T WANNA BE RAPED BY STRANGERS!!!

god I fucking love that show

Out of curiousity are you English speaking? Or you doubt that some kind of french/spanish/mandarin/etc dub would be any good.

I'll give you that, he's pretty good

>talking about anime with friends

I seriously hope you dont do this

Attached: 1484191875308.png (710x750, 254K)

>friend

Attached: 1392348400879.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>i do not see the point
as acting is a pretty critical component of the medium, i would think the point would be to watch the version with better acting.

This. If I don't have to read to understand, I can take in more of the visuals while better understanding the plot since I'm not processing the info, looking up at the scene, then back down to continue reading.
It's not difficult by any means. It's just a different experience.
I found watching Case Closed more engaging/fun than Detective Conan since I could take time to focus on the murder.