Shingeki no kyojin

So everybody agree that we are going to see El Reiner Blanco soon, right?

Attached: 1520607942188.jpg (396x812, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15345368
strawpoll.me/15346677
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best girl

Attached: 1520023562131.jpg (544x1080, 62K)

Death to Marley

Death to Paradise

Fagren must die.

Remember Annie and Bert getting rekt? Yeah thats gonna continue for Marley.

strawpoll.me/15345368
Remember to vote

Their sacrifices are worth for Erwin being anally raped by Zeke.

>a power fantasy on a story about the horrors of war.
sure user

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin with mastery of hardening and creation powers after consuming the Yoroi no Kyojin and the Sentsui no Kyojin, while in contact with Sieg in his Kemono no Kyojin form, activing his coordinate powers through the Shiso no Kyojin ability.

Attached: 1518399861278.png (576x873, 324K)

Carla would be disgusted at what her son has become.

Attached: DYSe4YdWAAAgDTL.jpg (555x650, 60K)

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude; without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence

Attached: 0097-031.jpg (1066x1600, 762K)

Marley's Empire collapsing would be terrible for the world.

>Studies of the Dunning–Kruger effect usually have been of North Americans, but studies of Japanese people suggest that cultural forces have a role in the occurrence of the effect.[12] The study Divergent Consequences of Success and Failure in Japan and North America: An Investigation of Self-improving Motivations and Malleable Selves (2001) indicated that Japanese people tended to underestimate their abilities, and tended to see underachievement (failure) as an opportunity to improve their abilities at a given task, thereby increasing their value to the social group.[13]
That effect has only been shown for Americans, and the author of the story comes from a culture where the complete opposite has been shown.

>the westaboo actor

It'd lead to some war but those countries would probably like it. Definitely lead to them exterminating any Eldians they can find though. Eren still doesn't appear to have much of a plan besides showing his strength and hoping everyone else backs down, but history suggests they'll fight even if he awakens the walls.

I like the Magath/Tybur faction in Marley because they actually displayed a well intentioned and workable plan even if it meant martyring some Walldians.

REMOVE MARLEY remove marley
tupac alive in paradis
tupac making fast rap of paradis

it must happen, but not the way Eren wants. It would only lead to more death and the possible extermination of the Eldian population.

Terrible for the Eldians.

>destroys the Eldian race.
Nothing personnel, kinsmen.

Attached: 0073-003.jpg (1066x1600, 389K)

>Marley should win to protect the eldian race
Please explain

Attached: derplet.jpg (672x936, 52K)

Read the last 10 chapters again.

>Paradis might end up killing the Eldians who remain loyal to Marley whilst at war with Marley, so clearly Marley genociding every Eldian who doesn't want to live in a ghetto is in the Eldian interests

the majority of the Eldians live outside Paradise, their pledge for survival is more strong than some traitors who caused the rise to power of Marley in the first place.

No genocide of eldians as long as Magath is in command. All the eldians outside of MArley were doomed by Eren, though.

>some traitors who caused the rise to power of Marley
But those were King Carl (who was overthrown) and the Tyburs

Season 3 trailer fucking when

Nope, that's the restorationists. Those were just trying to fix the shit.

The ones Eren and friends overthrow on Paradis and killed as the opening act of the war? Regardless, when have the numbers on Paradis vs the numbers outside Paradis ever been stated?

Paradis is less than 700K.

>still not realizing Magath is freeing the Eldians.

and they still benefit from his betrayal, if they aren't going to fix the damage the King did, they are as responsible.
Paradise fights for Paradise and they are around 700000-800000 people, is logical to think they are a minority of the Eldians.

And the number of Eldians outside is?

Eldians live all over the world. Paradise is just a tiny island. Marley alone probably has millions.

irrelevant, 700,000 is hardly a small city population. They were an empire and have population all over the world, they are the majority.

The only hope Eldians have is Paradis
Marley is crumbling away and the other nations want them dead

Paradis is crumbling away and Humanity wants them gone.

Paradise doesn't give a shit about Eldians.

Paradise are just cunts who only think for themselves, just look Flock attitude, it wouldn't be a surprise if he shared that mentality with a big portion of the population on Paradise.

In 1900 700k would probably make a top 10 world city, their empire was otherthrown by someone in late 17th century to Napoleonic uniforn where it would have made possibly the largest.

PREVIEW IMAGE FROM S3! PREVIEW IMAGE FROM S3!

Attached: s3promo.png (205x246, 80K)

quality isn't good but here's another!

Attached: s3levi.png (933x856, 401K)

Eldians are whites (humans), maryleans are j*ws, first kang represents cucked sjw beliefs, asians are asians and mikasa is my hapa gf, questions?

Attached: 1521817278475.png (532x405, 19K)

Did you miss the entire point of killing off all the old military officials? Everything Tybur and Magath talked about? The rest of the world hating Eldians even more than Marley does? Meanwhile Floch and the like actually do want to genocide all the outer Eldians.
I'm still convinced the Walldians are socially retarded as a result of growing up in a world where only one nation existed and killing all your enemies was the norm.

still a small fraction of the population for an empire of the size of the old Eldian empire, just accept it that Paradise are a minority of the Eldians.

Probably the 30, anime Expo or something

*Eldians are jews
*First king is Jesus

Floch and the like wants to kill off everyone trying to kill them.

Armored Warhammer Titan soon.

Floch has a terrorist tier mentality, and anybody who unironically supports him are the same.

Am I the only one who thinks that Garrison Regime got screwed over the most in attack on titan

Floch is the one unironically doing the same as Eren.

a terrorist

I miss them.

Attached: DY-VbiGVAAAlhfx.jpg (1200x832, 198K)

>you want to kill people trying to kill you
>terrorists want kill people, and also want to kill people trying to kill you
>therefore you are a terrorist

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU DISGUSTING FUJO

Don't try to reason with marleycucks, they actually fell for the Marley propaganda

No, Floch, those civilians you burned alive weren't trying to kill you
Some military officers who are mostly dead now were

Who is the guy in the middle?

kek

>burning innocent civilians alive
>not a terrorist

>murickans have superiority complex
it checks.

>all those civilians
>kids, elderly and cripples
>trying to kill Floch.
To be fair I want to end him.

Why are you so mad? This is a pretty picture.

POLL TIME

Which characters would stomp on a newborn baby's head in front of its mother if it meant achieving their goal?

strawpoll.me/15346677

Post yfw Jean blows Falco's tiny body to smithereens

Attached: download (1).jpg (217x232, 9K)

probably just zeke and eren.
surprise, surprise!

>implying Jean wont get his head blown off by Colt.

This is Ambassador Ogweno. Say something nice to him.

Attached: download.jpg (190x266, 17K)

Well provided you're state actor in unifrom you aren't a terrorist. More over, aiming your bombs at a valid military target, such as one belonging to a military trying to genocide you, then any that hit civilians are not war crimes. See operation rolling thunder, or the allied bombing campaign in WW2, or the shelling of Paris, or the Zeppline raids, or the boming of Berlin in WW1, or any manner of examples from both contemporary warfare to antiquity.

>Hanji
>Gabi
>no Mikasa
Huh?

She's on there

>zeke literally kills his parents for random reason never shown
>he is less voted than eren
>the man who'se motivation is the death of his parents (mother)

Mhmm roshan gurl i be didan n hmm kang didan chicken gnome say ayyy wuddup eldikangs oh no no no

>a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

>Well provided you're state actor in unifrom you aren't a terrorist.
no, just a war criminal and civilians aren't valid military targets.

We both know Eren will steal Titan Blanco just like Goku

Zeke canonically only has 8/10 ruthlessness, which is less than Erwin.

Pieces of garbage who deserved it. Zeke is garbage for slaughtering his own townfolk. He's literally Grifith.

SHOOBY DOO

I've just explained why he isn't a war criminal.
>but the officers nearby aren't military targets because they're near civilians

>Things were doing so great for us the good eldians in Marley
>The guards sometimes laugh a bit when the child soldiers we have to give to Marley exit the ghetto that we have to stay in for all our life, when we don't give our life to sustain the aggressive policy of Marley
>I heard that the general who sends us running against machine guns and on mines fields maybe likes us
>And the Tyburs, they are eldians but they live luxurious lives free of persecutions, so cool
>I hate those fucking island devils making things worse for us and terrorizing the whole world

and you are wrong, Flock is literally seeking civilians targets to destroy.

>Pieces of garbage who deserved it.
>missing the point
I'm not disagreeing with you griesha and dina had it coming,
but a fucking 12 year old selling his parents out bro, think about the fucking child for a moment and forget about griesha and dina.

Zeke is saving Pieck, right? No way he'd let his protege that saved his ass several times die.

Attached: DETdXiFUQAAdahK.jpg (500x700, 67K)

>slaughtering civilians for the lols
>not a war criminal
But Gabi is amirite.

How the hell are they gonn do the uprising arc in attack on titan 3

Zeke is either dead or working with Paradis

nice strawman, fuck off

No, he's throwing them indiscriminately.

I'm still disappointed he wasn't the one to go for the kill on Pieck so he could get shot by Gabi, but he's probably still shitting his pants over the idea of a Titan. That's why he's focused on killing civilians, after all.

>The guards sometimes laugh a bit when the child soldiers we have to give to Marley exit the ghetto
>The guards sometimes laugh a bit when the child soldiers we have to give to Marley exit the ghetto
>Guard soldiers die trying to protect Gabi.
>maybe likes us
>Shields two eldian kids from explosions.

you cannot be this dense...

The point was that they hardly treated him like their child and just projected their dreams onto him. He didn't form a strong attachment to them and even Grisha understood why. It's why he tried to raise Eren differently.

Attached: 2018-03-23_23-09-44.png (856x476, 768K)

lol wtf

>no dirty genocidal Ellen
JUST

Attached: 1521744264033.png (1280x1738, 1.73M)

>Panty DLC $60

My boner has become started

It's funny to see Paradise fags celebrating brutal extremist actions, but at the same time waiting for their babies to be seen as morally righteous freedom fighters. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Attached: not_good_people.png (524x421, 277K)