Manga literally has no stakes other than DUDE DEKU MIGHT BREAK HIS BONES AGAIN LMAO

>manga literally has no stakes other than DUDE DEKU MIGHT BREAK HIS BONES AGAIN LMAO
I mean I still enjoy the characters but I've realized I don't give a single fuck about what happens anymore

Attached: 1394249_Japanese_KeyArt-OfficialVideoImage_f431d6f0-dc4a-e711-8175-020165574d09.jpg (706x397, 35K)

>wahhh this is boring why isn't the entire cast being killed off this manga is too safe why isn't it the walking dead the author is a hack

dude the anime and manga suck bad only kiddies like it

>one of the most popular series on Reddit
>surprised its garbage
Wowza

Well there is the stake of just losing everything like how Gon lost his ability to use Nen in HxH. I mean, there was that danger of him dying anyway, but the series still needed him despite it swerving it's focus on other characters other than the protag.

Maybe it would be a neat idea to have Midiyora lose his ability for at least a while, and let the other characters shine a bit more, but I don't see that happening.

You're trying too hard to fit in.

>170203315
You're trying too hard to fit in.

I've come to save the thread and stab somebody.

Attached: DPkYguHUQAEaLH.jpg (923x1200, 142K)

Attached: 1498978894720.png (540x764, 189K)

It's one of the most popular series everywhere user.

it took years before that happened and look at the result. series goes on break for 1 year after a few months of progress and the MC is irrelevant in his own series. oh joy.

>one of the most popular series on Sup Forums
>surprised it's also popular on reddit

Attached: 1409703640787.jpg (290x324, 27K)

I wish this series had some actual superheroing and villains who aren't just teenage delinquents. You read something like Batman and mafia goons, hardened, professional criminals who commit murder as a job, bring pretty much the lowest stakes you'll find; guys like Falconi are starter villains while in BnHA they'd be the most serious antagonists yet.

Attached: MV5BNThjMzczMjctZmIwOC00NTQ4LWJhZWItZDdhNTk5ZTdiMWFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDYyMDk5MTU@__V1_UX182_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 14K)

Are you seriously comparing Goodfellas to shounen anime?

How the fuck did you arrive at the conclusion? I'm saying that if something as trifling as the mafia appeared, background villains in any other superhero setting, they'd be the most serious threat that Deku and co have gone against.

read the manga broseph stalin

Where in the OP does he suggest entire casts getting killed off? The truth is, for a series that loves to hype up future events with Midoriya's dramatic voice-overs, it falls short every single time.

The attack on the students at USJ is probably the best example of why Hori is a hack. You can't justify dozens of villains not being able to kill or even directly injure A SINGLE STUDENT.

It doesn't matter if they're a part of the most prestigious hero school in Japan. It doesn't matter if "this particular batch of students is special :^)" (totally isn't an overused trope). The fact is, these villains have less qualms about killing than the students, that alone should've meant at least two major injuries and a death. Add to that the sheer difference in numbers and it starts to look like dogshit planning from the hack author.

Stakes in this series will remain shit unless Deku gets a proper injury that forces him to reflect on himself, otherwise its just watching the same boring as fuck hospital scenes between every arc.

Attached: image.jpg (611x904, 134K)

I-is this the new thread?

it's not that x-rated of a series
all the crazy shit you see is just fanart

because all mights story line has been resolved everyhting after the fight is to be condisdered filler until all mights death.

I completely hated all this festival preparation crap, but I am glad we are getting a charming antihero for an antagonist. This last chapter had La Bravado crying because Gentle is probably fucked, might have some interesting repercussions.