Boku no Hero Academia

The fight between Deku and Gentle is on. Will Delaware Smash be enough to stop Gentle's elastic quirk?

Attached: 017.png (940x1300, 379K)

There are currently THREE OTHER ALIVE BNHA THREADS.

aint la brava gonna help gentle?
don't pretend 2 of those aren't bait shit

Attached: 1520620894418.png (845x529, 257K)

>Eri smiled for Deku
FUCK HORI

>We won't even see her hacking
What the hell is going on in this arc anymore

>Flicks booger @ u
Heh...Nothin personnel....kid

Seriously though this upside down panels are fucking me up

Attached: BC03C33F-0564-4030-9CB5-4841FEB2BDCC.jpg (840x1142, 685K)

What if she is the one villain on earth without a conveniently super-applicable villain quirk? She's just a fangirl with great hacking skills, who came to him because she was a fangirl and no other reason. It's going to annoy me when she turns out to also be a powerful combat superhuman by chance.

All the non-applicable quirks so far seem to belong to student parents.

Calm your tits faganon. She has a gas quirk.

it was inplayed she helped gentle with the 5 pros in the convenience store

>aint la brava gonna help gentle?
Oh yeah. Definitely

Attached: 971F23C3-219B-44FE-A426-7786294BED92.jpg (903x1806, 1.09M)

Is Hori going to show the convenience store security cam footage on how the fight went? That's the only thing I'm interested in this dragged out arc.

It could literally just be harmless gas that does nothing other than take forms she wants it to. The fact that Hori no longer makes any useless quirks anymore as part of the world flavor just annoys me is all.

>Gas that does absolutely nothing
Are you that desperate for your nonsensical headcanon to hold any weight? Do you even have a brain?
She did something huge in that Jstore fight that helped Gentle to the heroes. Gentle's pause and hesitation showed that those 5 heroes are too much for him to handle and Brava had to step in.

What if, after this arc, All Might learn from Deku and use precise-control cowl-style or similar application that activate only a fraction of his leftover OfA power to maintain the buffed form and fight decently (kind of like blanket himself with a thin layer of OfA power just to maintain appearance), instead of using all power and having to revert to weakmight a mere moment after.

I don’t think he has any OFA left whatsoever

Just hoping he still has a fraction left since he transformed again fairly recently

OfA power is so great I'll bet just 0.1% can make someone fight on metahuman level

WHICH THREAD DO I USE AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope gentle gets beat, I want more delicious La Brappa tears
Only villains use b8 threads

Attached: 1503090416479.jpg (500x500, 144K)

NIGERO!

Attached: 007.jpg (360x215, 49K)

Reminder if you post in bait threads you're part of the problem

Attached: 1521202367672.png (600x450, 64K)

how old is gentle?

Attached: 001.jpg (1775x1300, 1.04M)

>Make shitty videoes about attacking a store over some expired pudding
>Meanwhile some kids are putting their lives on the line to save a little girl from being mutilated over and over again
>"Heh, better go fuck up her therapy. That'll get views."
Is Gentle actually kind of a horrible fucking person?

I can't believe La Brava is a widow now.

Attached: RIP.png (888x265, 133K)

50+. Probably not much older than 50 if his movement is any indicator, but fuck, maybe this hilarious tea thing he does is actually parkinsons or something.

Attached: gentle.png (540x650, 149K)

Beyond All Might reveal when?

And how the fuck do you expect Gentle know about Eri and what she went through?

Not as old as he'd like to be: he'd prefer to have lived in a bygone era.

>maybe this hilarious tea thing he does is actually parkinsons or something.
That'd actually be really cute.

He has dementia, let him be. Also he doesn't know about Eri, he just knows this school which has been attacked repeatedly now and is on the ropes needs a "wakeup call" via his corpse for some godforsaken reason.

Looking at this colour page he looks around 40-50ish, I wonder how the west will react to La Brava and Gentle's relationship
I don't think La Brava is a loli but I still feel like there is a big age gap

Why doesn't Gentle just make a permanent ball of bounciness around himself so Deku can't hurt him?

Are you actually retarded? Gentle has no idea who the fuck Eri is.

How come you read the wrong version?

Attached: my_hero_academia_176_17.jpg (940x1300, 128K)

Attached: Why Mutants are Bad.jpg (1600x1200, 193K)

>La Brava

It's not La Brava. It's Lovelover.

>Deko literally can't take 10 seconds to explain this and is instead too eager to try out his new gear instead of talking down his opponent
Right, right. It's actually a terribly shitty MC.

Plot demands the villains to act like retards so Deku always wins. This has happened with every single villain Deku has faced before.
It's shit writing.

in all fairness nigger stream made a better job this week

Does Jirou watch Deku like a maiden in love?

Attached: Capture.png (352x906, 265K)

He would probably suffocate.

Not just Deku. Overhaul acted like a retard while fighting Mirio as well.

L A B R A V A

Attached: 1520195547562.png (420x282, 111K)

she was also looking at hid during the race in the sport festival

Oh definitely. As much as I liked Mirio's character development during that fight, the actual fight was dogshit and made me want to rip my hair out.

He's a wannabe e-celeb, mate.

Attached: 1493803034665.png (399x303, 291K)

he can't carry solidified air like that

You forgot to put in Bakugo

Now I’m sure he’s from All Might’s era

I read both

GUYS
HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1512003661781.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

Knuckleduster is a loving father

Attached: hhhggfd.png (1161x913, 855K)

NANI?!

If you want to go full blown autism, look at the manga, not the anime

Why is La Brava so lewd? She came in her panties right in front of Gentle.

Attached: soaked.png (446x481, 138K)

>take your daughters virginity so her purity can forever be yours

Fine,then

Attached: sourpuss.png (342x519, 90K)

You literally found a wizard and you want to waste this on a conversation about possibly being rubberman?

Attached: shoto.png (168x172, 19K)

That's Darth Sidious and his young apprentice, Darth Maula.

She not, she’s pure. The purest, in fact.

"¡Yes!"

Attached: 1500897044991.png (342x352, 229K)

Attached: card.jpg (512x512, 77K)

So what you're saying is that she will win the Dekubowl.

Attached: 1Illidan.gif (360x202, 672K)

Are you retarded?
And you cannot pick one example of that happening.
Overhaul literally utilized all his abilities and henchmen to take down Mirio.

Attached: 0151-004.jpg (864x1250, 410K)

Fuck Deku. I hope gentle wins.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1519189180449.png (198x250, 72K)

Haven't been keeping up sense the yakuza arc ended, is Overhaul in the villain prison with stain and AfO?

>Jirou and Deku's first conversation was a nice one

yay

Attached: 1516839630572.png (680x579, 160K)

>implying he wouldnt put on a great show.

no

What is Tail Man so smug about?

Attached: SmugTail.jpg (129x217, 20K)

How come he never used that giant he did again. You know the one that Mirio was able only able to dodge because of his quirk? Or why didn't he use his quirk to make another wall that would have stopped Mirio because you know he doesn't have his quirk? How come Overhaul couldn't land one pinkie on Mirio even though Mirio would have to fight up close and personal and could make a quick get away because, you know he didn't have his quirk?

*Giant attack he did at the beginning again
Fucking christ.

Overhaul completely shitfaced beaten though. You fail to take this into consideration.

that no one will be adored more than himself

And that's the problem. The guy fought a retard even though he has the most versatile quirk in the series. He has so many option for ways he can use his power, but instead he charged straight Mirio to get punched in the face. He has a quirk that easily terraform the entire room.

This. Fucking shiggy was able to deal more damage to the heros with his quirk than overhaul and Shiggy's quirk is a watered down version of overhaul's, it was because of plot induced stupidity that overhaul didn't kill just about ever hero there at the moment

Yet again you fail to consider that Overhaul was completely beaten down with several head wounds and broken arms. In that state you shouldn't really be able to think much.

Overhaul kept healing himself in that fight. No excuse.

Everyday until canon.

Attached: o76za1SBzy1sxbb46_540.png (540x400, 83K)

Re-read the fight again. He utilized the ground and his minions to fight Mirio and tried to get him to fail by leveraging Eri.

Attached: 0151-005.jpg (1691x1250, 646K)

Are you going to be posting this until the end of the manga?

He only started healing himself after he was cornered when the cavalry came and grew increasingly frustrated. You can literally see he was reluctant to simply overhaul himself over and over, most likely because it hurts like hell

He only started to do that after he was forced to fuse with the other guy and stated being apart was very painful.

Everyday

Soon

Attached: .jpg (1773x2354, 548K)

>Voiced by Jeanist
>Jeanist couldn’t tame him either

That's because Jeanist is a hero, and heroes suck.

Attached: Chadrou.jpg (800x1248, 269K)

You see that giant fucking attack he does in that upper left panel? Why didn't he use that same attack in the 5 minutes he fought Mirio while he was quirkless? It's not like the only reason Mirio was able to dodge it and get Eri away from it was because of his quirk...oh wait it was.

I don't feel like Hori properly showed Mirio to be what he told us he was - the closest person to being the #1 hero really should be fucking trashing normal villains with ease, shouldn't he?

Mirio also had a direct counter to his quirk.

Attached: 0151-011.jpg (864x1250, 267K)

Eri didn't though which was the point

Wish I had the drive

I'm fine with this part of the fight. It's the part where Mirio loses his quirk, but Overhaul doesn't do anything competent to capitalize on the fact that he lost his quirk.

I’m the other user, but
In addition to that he was also exhausted and whatever those huge bullets of sweat that starts appearing once he uses his quirk was, they completely covered him by the end of his Mirio fight.

You’re also trying to play up 5 minutes as an unbelievably long time when Hori’s tendecy is to overestimate and lengthen the action time.
Just reread their fight and you can easily find that it was stated that from the moment Mirio beaten Nemoto until he got back up crawling it had been *at least* ten minutes, despite we clearly saw that Mirio vs Overhaul was brief

>Why didn't he use that same attack in the 5 minutes he fought Mirio while he was quirkless?
He did. No where is it stated that he fought him fist to fist.

Attached: 0152-018.jpg (894x1300, 262K)

Jirou coming out of nowhere and stealing the dekubowl from under everyone's nose sounds like a great time actually

I SHARE BIRTHDAY WITH JIROU AND I WANT HER TO WIN DEKU. BAKUGO END WITH OCHAKO AND MOMO WITH MINETA.

And maybe ALLMIGHT and Mama Midoriya

Your right the time is brief, but his quirk can kill and overhaul shit almost instantly. Literally all I'm asking is why didn't Overhaul think for more than 3 seconds and put a wall between him Mirio and Eri? We've seen that it doesn't take more than a second for Overhaul to transform things with his quirk, so that shit wouldn't be hard to do.
Go look at this again. Those spike are practically as high as the ceiling. The spikes in the pic you just posted are barely taller than Mirio. Can you explain to me why Overhaul decided it would be a good idea to do an attack that his smaller and less dangerous than the first?

Dumb devilfrog poster

Being low key best boy and getting to train Deku in the "Deku actually needs to learn how to fight one of these days" arc.