Studio 3hz

Let's have a thread for their stuff, shall we?
>SAO Alternative: Gun Gale Online airing on April 8th. Written by Sigsawa (Kino's Journey) with designs by Kuroboshi (Kino, Princess Principal)
PV: twitter.com/ggo_anime/status/977341748987887616
>Blackfox (airing date not yet confirmed)
PV soon: twitter.com/blackfox_anime
>Princess Principal
Event being held at the end of April. Potential S2 announcement? Stay tuned.

Attached: 1521854564484.jpg (640x915, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BL4rsnhlu6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My favorite new studio

Attached: 1505777674010.png (540x542, 143K)

Key visual for GGO, if you haven't seen it already.

Attached: 1521832760694.jpg (849x1200, 221K)

Attached: 1521856901635.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

Which show will carry on the spirit of cockona posting?

>My favorite new studio

For yurifags that is.

Literally every show with a majority female cast since fall 2016 has had cockona tongue posting. It's Flip Flappers' legacy.

Attached: 1521195999277.jpg (540x540, 141K)

What a coincidence, I'm a yurifag.

I plan to watch GGO and people said it's not yuri, so there's that. I like Kuroboshi's designs and girls with guns.

Attached: alt.png (1433x2048, 3.37M)

I want their anime originals succeed.

PriPri did pretty well so they've got one success under their belt. If Blackfox airs in Fall it'll have some rough competition though, that season is stacked.

>ith designs by Kuroboshi (Kino, Princess Principal)
well shit no wonder pink is basically beato

why would anyone bother with mainline SAO when they can have Kino SAO

>scriptwriter of Citrus and Flip Flappers

Fuck that.

Attached: 1518199735763.jpg (554x667, 115K)

I'm gonna beatopost so hard in the GGO threads you don't even know

Attached: 1504761720602.jpg (835x722, 85K)

>Flip Flappers was shit
>Sora no Method was alright
>PriPri was pretty good
>Looking forward to SAO

Attached: 1501790216706.jpg (600x795, 45K)

Flip Flappers - FliFla
Princess Principal - PriPri
Black Fox - Looks like the trend is over

Attached: 1503152331067.png (287x236, 84K)

I thought the artsyle was gonna be way different based on this teaser image. Also PV when? Are we gonna have to wait for tomorrow?

Attached: 1521196783028.jpg (1200x729, 102K)

Noesta saikou!

Attached: 1412520787220.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Really digging the designs. Girl on the left looks especially good.

It doesn't even need to be a 3hz show at this point. The template is immortalized.

Black Fox PV:

Attached: BF.jpg (474x264, 16K)

>Infinite

Sasuga.

Animation looks pretty good.

Blackfox PV already has more animation than GGO, it's gonna be solid.

how about BlaFa?

I like the music too, they never fail to deliver on that end. The only iffy part is how the writing will be, but we'll see how it turns out.
I get the feeling they won't go with the episodic structure this time.

The MC looks nothing like these 3 characters, hm...

Isn't it black haired girl? This show seems have like 3 main characters, i assume.

Anyone managed to grab the background pic from the website? I can't find it when looking through the source code.

u wot
Are you just talking about this?

Attached: main.jpg (1400x850, 351K)

Blackfox looks pretty meh, I guess I'm looking forward to the SAO spinoff more then.

This. PV didnt spoil a lot of animation but the character design and visuals in general look more polished. Plus Blackfox has "that" writer onboard which is a huge minus.

Yes. Thank you.

That and I've always liked the GGO arc in SAO so it's a huge plus for me.

Thank you, 3Hz, for once again bringing us these great breasts since Princess Principal .

Attached: blackfox wonderful breasts.png (275x335, 135K)

I want to like these guys, but they really need to diversify their vision. Get a new character designer or something, their shows start blending together for me, I think there'll be a point when they'll simply become a parody of themselves.

They also have insane dips in quality by end of every season every time.

"that" writer came in the middle of the season to finish up a rushed product. This won't be a jarring mess because the writer will be there from the beginning.

I'm really not seeing where the the character design complaints are coming from, it's only PriPri and GGO that look alike and that's because Kuroboshi worked on both.
I feel like they're trying to establish their own thing rather than trying to pander to as many people as possible with wildly varying projects.

Guess I chose what to hate on wrong, what I meant to say is that I would like them to do something really different instead of another barely legal girls doing kind of impressive action until they run out of budget and you barely slug through the end. I think their style is already established and it just feels like I know exactly what to expect from Black Fox with no surprises, kind of like a Marvel movie. It sure might be good and satisfy fans who come for more of the same, but I generally can't overcome my sense of disappointment when it's clear these guys could surprise people.

Kino as in Kino or Kino ?

Kino as in Sig Sauer

after flip floppers, who would give these guys money?

>I plan to watch GGO and people said it's not yuri, so there's that. I like Kuroboshi's designs and girls with guns

I just want to see if a good story can be told in the SAO universe yuri or not

>if a good story can be told in the SAO universe
Nope.

GGO doesn't look like my kind of thing, but Black Fox looks great. Gives me slight Kyousou Giga vibes.

I see where you're coming from, but the reason I haven't hit the panic button is because they're still a relatively fresh studio and people really only started giving a shit about them after Flip Flappers, or Princess Principal if we're talking success wise. If they're still pumping out the same stuff years down the line then yeah I'd want a change of pace, but 2 short years worth of "cute girls+action" isn't anything to get riled up about.

anime little girl batman?

Looks great.

I think Flip-flappers was one of the biggest overrated shows on Sup Forums and it fucking sucks. Dimension W was unmemorable, I've read the manga and dropped the anime after 8 episodes. I hear good things on PriPri and it's on my backlog and I hope it's not the usual overhype. I'm excited for Alternative though, I like the novels.

I love cute girls + action, so if 3hz want to focus on that, it's good to know I can rely on them. Their animation quality decreasing towards the end isn't a problem either, since I can put up with a lot of QUALITY (I managed to finish QUALITY code, and will finish Marchen Machden, to give you an idea)
I like being pandered to

Did anything outside of Flip Flappers have that issue? I don't recall a significant decrease towards the end of PriPri.

I managed to finish QUALITY Code because of quality. If you enjoyed it for anything other than that, there's something wrong with you.

FliFla and PriPri were both very enjoyable for me. So, I like 3hz. By the way, can GGO be watched without having watched a single episode of SAO?
I'm interested because of the studio and the novels being written by the Kino guy

>Kazuya Nomura (Robotics;Notes, Joker Game, Ghost In The Shell: The New Movie) is directing the anime, and Naoki Hayashi (Citrus, Flip Flappers) is the scriptwriter. Atsushi Saito (High School Fleet sub-character design) is the character designer. Infinite is producing the work.

Well nice to see 3hz or Infinite doesn't hold it against Flip Flappers for underperforming, no Oshiyama tough

I thought PriPri looked pretty bad by the end. Overall only train episode was memorable in terms of action desu.

>Marchen Madchen
Episode 9 was truly a wild ride of QUALITY. Still not as bad as QC since at least it came towards the end of the show.

Attached: 1521805391386.jpg (200x200, 26K)

I don't remember what made me finish QUALITY Code, to be honest. Probably laughing at the QUALITY, or probably a completionist mindset.

Not him, but I actually stopped at the 11th episode. What happened at the end?

Attached: 1483036383491.jpg (273x282, 23K)

Attached: fbe.jpg (2668x1394, 991K)

You're doing it wrong.

>can GGO be watched without having watched a single episode of SAO?
Yes it can.

I'd recommend you watch SAO, though. Don't listen to what casuals say about it since they lack prespective. Though the first two seasons were mostly mediocre, they were entertaining enough and had above average visuals and I've never felt they weren't worth the time I spent watching them or that they're drop worthy, they weren't any worse than any comparable action/shounen. S1 got me interested enough to read the novels. The movie was also a souless cashgrab, it's optional but it had nice animation and sountrack so I'd say watch it too. But the main reason is that S3 will adapt the Alicization arc which is good and will certainly be worth watching.

What I really want is from Black Fox is some hero/villain yuri, but it looks like Goofy Beato is Ponytail’s housewife.

Every 3Hz show will have Beato in now, it's part of their company policy.

Black fox will flop with that shit writer.

>it looks like Goofy Beato is Ponytail’s housewife.
She's the Yayaka/Beato of this show. As in she'll get NTR'd by the cool new girl.

Attached: denkidyke.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Cool Girls Doing Cool Things is the new frontier of CGDCT for 3hz.

One person trying extremely hard to force their "meme" does not amount to a "legacy".

>tfw I made some shitty anime OC design awhile back that really resemble the main girl

I'm okay with this though, this is exactly the kind of designs I wanna see in my animu. Still pretty wack however

Attached: 1838779287893.png (948x948, 594K)

Said one person must be working around the clock then because I've seen it on other boards and even youtube.
You can't just say that and not post it.

Didn't say "extremely" for no reason.
The show wasn't popular here, on other sites, or in Japan. So the odds of its "memes" being wide spread is less than zero.

Please ignore shitposters.

I really liked the idea of a messy-haired, slight-tomboy looking female main character. Also ponytail is a must.

Attached: 4.jpg (947x882, 266K)

Why do think the only way to solve problems in your life is to ignore them? Don't you feel retarded for being like that?

Is it just me or does the MC resemble Ao?

Attached: ao.jpg (1452x900, 233K)

Yes.

But that means we can have infinite Beato Bullying! Unlimited Beato Works! An endless supply of Beato! What if one decides to bully back?

Attached: Beato's Broken.png (972x1296, 1.04M)

Cannot unsee. Thanks I guess.

Attached: 1496704442750.png (510x487, 474K)

I'd like to see that.

>What if one decides to bully back?

Attached: DYznpeNVoAA-z95.jpg (1200x675, 51K)

>yet another yuri (but not really) show
zzz

it's interesting that the people who dislike yuri are the first ones to leap at the chance to call something yuri
the action is clearly the main draw of this show

I like LLENN

Fuka > LLENN >= Pito

Fuka is the blonde loli right? She looks like a nutjob so she'll probably be fun.

>ice cold dyke with cheerful ponytail brunette
yes please

PV looks fantastic

Fan art!

Attached: DZDUC4fVwAAQt4H.jpg (524x775, 66K)

Ao is getting her second season.

I'm happy for her. She has actual friends to interact with now instead of sitting at home playing with talking toys all day.

Attached: dorkjew.jpg (1440x810, 154K)

Are 3Hz the modern Bee Train we deserve?

>some new anime called Black Fox
PriPri is dead. 3hz doesn't care about it anymore.

Nooooo.

M-maybe we'll get more Pripri too. Only a month till we find out

Attached: 1481410562729.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

Retard

Spies OUT, ninjas IN.

You wish.

Release the Spyce.

>ninja Akarin vs ninja Ao
Crossover when?

Attached: 1519142590853.jpg (376x631, 83K)

>mfw nobody remembers the original Beato

Attached: 1413853449141.jpg (469x522, 69K)