Sable Cinqefoil

Black Clover is so hype right now.

Attached: BestBoy.png (900x1300, 535K)

THE LAST THREAD IS NOT ARCHIVED YET NIGGER

After 150 chapters, people are saying this is the best arc.
Should I pick this up again?

DON'T FALL FOR THE ELF LIES

can't you wait next week for a thread? basically nothing happened in this fight anyways.

How far did you read last time? If you can't remember chapter number then describe events you remember before dropping it.

>people are saying this is the best arc
To be fair, we've been saying this for the last 3 arcs.

>constant BC threads all week
>thinking we'll stop now

Next Naruto Boiz!

Attached: sdfdsf.gif (312x213, 973K)

MHA already claimed that but we can be the next Bleach I guess

Reminder that this mango is for underages

Attached: TargetAudience.png (1200x899, 1.72M)

Fuckoff elves black bulls will kill you

Is Bleach even good? I stopped reading when Afro dude and Redhead big tittied chick also got powers and acted nonchalant about it

only reason it did was because chapters with too much info and backstory leads people to have theories. this is like the first time tabata cooled off fighting 24/7 and focused on the story more, so people actually discussed shit last week threads.

Attached: 1400536046814.jpg (365x301, 133K)

Will talk no justu can help luck?

No the only people he flashbacks to is his mom, Asta, Yami and Magna.

>generic missions for 50 chapters
>suddenly worldbuilding with boss fights
>series making twist 150 chapters in
We are already Bleach

i guess you could say that he was
unlucky

Attached: 3231.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>Mimosa will probably get a possession banishing spell
>they rally and try it on Vengeance
>it will have no effect and Asta will have to hero that shit
SS this

I've never even touched Bleach I just know it was one of the big tree
It will but only if his boyfriend does it

Attached: b4ced470411228ec5986794d318f1e58.jpg (736x1083, 79K)

>Mimosa will probably get a possession banishing spell
user I don't think that's how plant magic works
CARLOS

Attached: mfrn.jpg (123x100, 6K)

>Asta learns about a god spirit in his sword
>like Sylph for Yuno
>Asta learns to control demon state
>Asta learns a transformation
>ban kai
We are fucking Bleach aren't we

Attached: 1453239013786.jpg (150x150, 6K)

if momosa ends up with asta then it literally is bleach

>Asta learns about a god spirit in his sword
he already has a demon in his grimoire I would drop the series if that happens

I have no problem with Milky Christmas ends up with Astra.

Ichigo got hollow form and Quincy king iirc

I always thought BC was closer to fairytail then bleach or naruto

She’s not as useless as orihime though

what do all these fancy bleach words mean

Fairy tail/Naruto

Who did Ichigo(?) end up in Bleach? The redhead or the Black hair death god?

if we're translating to Black clover specifically, demon form, and elf king will be guardian spirits for Asta

>OG Licht becomes Asta's guardian
I'll only accept this if he doesn't become a guardian spirit. Just another older figure for Asta to look up to since they wield the same swords.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (635x562, 225K)

Big tits

the hinata copy

CHARMY FORMA VERDERA

Attached: run.png (359x600, 181K)

Oh isn't that good, Redhead had a nicer character design than black hair chick.

>Orihime got a full arc where she's kidnapped and had to be rescued
>Hinata was shoe horn'd romance with little relevance from start to end

Fairy Tail was just a failed Naruto clone.

Mimosa a cute

Opposed to anime and mangas for adults?

if you're going to respond to bait please use this image

Attached: 1520357849667.jpg (400x326, 39K)

I want a chapter of Noelle and Charlotte bonding because they're both tsun dammit.

Reminder that ALL of this kinds of mangas are for underages.

> great fights
> great panelling
> great artstyle
> useful female char
> some few really badass chars
If you like this stuff you will like Bleach too.

i would like to be 8 again or whatever the fuck their ages are.

Canon:

Asta x Rebecca
Noelle x Yuno x Sylph
Mars x Fana
Gray x Gauche x Marie
Kahono x Kiato
Gordon x Leona
Licht x Mimosa
Charlotte x Yami
Magna x Luck
Sol x Kirsch
Finral x Langris
Vanessa x Sekke

any questions?

Attached: 14fde2558dcb8f2c8e20549f52dbd5c9.png (593x568, 224K)

>great fights
everyone who isn't ichigo gets one shotted
>great paneling
>great artstyle
bit flat just good designs
>useful female char
they cry 24/7 unless it's the tomboys
>some few really badass chars
all of them were either jobbers or aizen only matters

there's quite a lot of those user

Attached: 1503206074959.jpg (704x3199, 185K)

>Licht x Mimosa
can someone give me a fanfic on how that would even work

Attached: a582217ecb2f6ed1921b00e6a074b64d.gif (360x270, 1.57M)

DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW I READ SHOUNEN TO STAY IN MY FAIRYLAND AND AWAY FROM THESE FEELS

>Sekke x Vanessa
Mimosa looks like Licht's waifu but that's the ship your concerned about?

> everyone who isn't ichigo gets one shotted
Still great fights.
> bit flat just good designs
Just focus on the panelling of Bleach, you will how Kubo shines in that even since chapter 1.
> they cry 24/7 unless it's the tomboys
Are tomboys suddenly not female?
> all of them were either jobbers or aizen only matters
Old-flame-captain-dude, chill-captain dude, Kenpachi, Byakuya, Yoruichi.
There are quite some desu.

in my defense, I stopped reading after I read LxM

>Kenpachi
Crowning moment of Bleach right here
>Ichigo fights Nnoitra (basically big bad bad guy)
>is no match
>more powerful bad guy becomes a turn coat and helps Ichigo
>still no match
>Ichigo gets a powerup
>still no match
>Kenpachi arrives
>sort of a match
>Nnoitra laughs and says he's gonna get serious (tm) now
>Kenpachi starts losing
>classic anime-flashback for powerup time
>"I learned something that day.... a sword's more powerful if you swing with both hands"
>"The fuck are you talking about, NO FUCKING SHIT"
>Nnoitra gets 1 shotted

Not that user, but i dropped the series before some kind of water temple mission, there was a girl that was teaching Noelle how to do some kind of water barrier.

>everyone who isn't ichigo gets one shotted

The funny thing is that, at around the halfway point of the manga it's pretty much the other way around, Ichigo doesn't even fight and it's just the captains doing all the fighting. Hell, all Ichigo did in the last arc was lose one fight after another until Aizen showed up to carry his ass through the final boss.

Attached: 1469096317014.jpg (350x314, 112K)

Ah, good old Busou Renkin. How i miss it. The abilitys had been really cool and the MCs weapon still belongs to one of my most liked manga weapons of all time.

Eh keep it dropped. That arc and the one after it are really nice but if you didn't like the series after Capital Riot I doubt you'll like it now.

Rot in hell narusakutard

Y'know people not shipping your ship doesn't mean they ship something else. I agree that Naruto x Hinata was completely irrelevant outside of 2 fights and then shoehorned in a bad movie but I don't think Naruto and Sakura should have ended together either

I ship nothing in Naruto
I just think that Naruto and Hinata were endgame ever since before the TS too, it was obvious af to me

Charlotte got ELFED tho user

She will rescued with 100000 folded nippon cock

The current hype levels are comparable to bleach soul society arc. I just hope we don't go through hueco mondo. It'll all be down hill from there.

When will the dwarves and goblins show up to put these fucking elves in their place?

What if we get our own meme villain though?

Attached: 1337811053290.jpg (800x1168, 123K)

Never. Dwarves are just midget elves and goblins are green midget elves

I wish we had a villain as memed as Aizen. For all of his shortcomings, you cannot argue the fact that he was one of the most entertaining villains in all of shonen.

So will it get popular for hentai to be drawn now?

yes but only bara.

>Gordon x Leona
Splendid, I can see thatbone coming.

So what was the newest chapter when you anons picked up Black Clover?
For me it was chapter ___11___

1, I saw it being advertised by Mangahere. Got hooked even tho I normally don't read shounen.

Dead bread

I miss him so much, anons. It hurts.

Attached: Julius_profile.png (449x671, 530K)

Inb4 Liar is actually the mastermind behind everything.

He'll come back in our hearts

>Time magic
How did he die again? There's just way an OP tome like that can lose. It can stop and reverse time for fucks sake.

*no way

Pattoli fucking cheated, using Unlimited Blade Works to attack the entire population, so Julius was forced to use all his mana to protect the city

I hate that fucking cheater elf so much.

I loved Noelle reactions towards Luck being ELFED in last chapter.

Attached: ef17a35dd6a083c8d1786d9a2178de8e.png (633x491, 151K)

Bump

>shitty "guess I'll just find a way for there to be peace" vs "humans are the real monsters" dialogue

why does Tabata try his best to make BC worst than it could be? just keep the characters quiet, not that hard

I feel like Kirsch is gonna die since they hate Royalty. Such a shame tho since he became really likable.

Eh the decision to make the reincarnations just force their human sides to sleep like in the case of fake Licht just paves the way for a boring resolution to this conflict. Just exorcise them and everything is back to normal.

Yeah except even if they do manage to exorcise some theres still a lot that would be roaming around and before you say Asta can dispel it, its been established he can't.

Yeah I think it would be better if they turned heel, because they remember everything that happend in their previous life and not just a body hijacking.

Reincarnation is always more interesting when it's just about adding memories on top of memories than when it's just possession.

Attached: 7e3f1ff0cdf9b1b3903e7e2e5d4e190d2b803190_hq.jpg (719x1024, 164K)

I don't get what you mean.

I think it's been established theyve already been reincarnated its just that their memories are dormant.

>I don't get what you mean.
He's talking about having it so being awakened as an elf is just adding the elf's memories on top of your own instead of making the elf into an independent being that hijacks your body while you remain unconscious.

Oh yeah, that's a lot better and I think that's what's happening now since unlike Patolli none of the new elves have to get a new grimoire and since we know the tomes are bounded to a person we know that it just adds up rather than a total bodyjack

>I don't get what you mean.
Let's just say you get tortured, betrayed and killed by some dude, you then reincarnate as his son in your next life.
You don't remember anything from your previous life and that dude has been like a good father to you when you reincarnated as his son.
Then at some point in your life you remember everything what happend about how your dad betrayed, tortured and killed you in your previous life.
Your feelings about him would change no?
I think that kind of heel turn is more interesting than just your previous life time's personality taking over.

Stop posting about Bleach. It was a trash manga that was at the bottom of the rankings for a long time before they made him finish it aburptly.

Yeah, well I think that's the case. It's just that they're hatred from their past life is just much stronger. If it wasn't the case then the thing with Fana wouldn't have happened and she would have still been an elf.

>I think it's been established theyve already been reincarnated its just that their memories are dormant.
Luck didn't remember who Noelle is. Fana didn't remember who Mars was. It's possession rather than just getting new memories.

Nah, if Fana didn't really remember then Mars wouldn't have been able to talk no jutsu her. Also Tomes are bounded to a single user, they can still use theirs unlike Patolli since him and william have different personas

>if Fana didn't really remember then Mars wouldn't have been able to talk no jutsu her
She canonically didn't remember who Mars was but there was still the original Fana part inside of her that Mars was able to bring back up but while she was possessed, Fana didn't remember Mars.

I mean if it was a full body possession then Fana would not have remembered Mars at all, I'm saying that the elf memories that overlapped theirs have much stronger negative feelings that's why they're not thinking straight.