Nanatsu no Taizai

A moment of silence.

Attached: 15ECABB1-1FFE-4E10-8669-7811D695C351.jpg (335x500, 48K)

Monspiet asks Derrierie is she's serious about returning the decree. The latter answers she lacks confidence as a Commandment. She acknowledged the five clans as enemies the moment she was born and mentions her comrades (her sister included) got killed by Stigma. But then there was Elizabeth, and now the humans, who saved them. Monspiet notes that it's been a while since he last saw her speak this much since her sister's death made her taciturn. The Purity tells Monspiet he must be mad about being unable to talk to her sister. She adds that her sister had liked him. The human arrives and tries to tell them to go. And gets burnt by Estarossa. The mad Derrierie attacks the second son of the Demon King who then uses Full Counter on her, destroying a part of the house in the process. Monspiet stops her from getting blown out. Estarossa extracts the human's soul and is about to eat it. Guess what, he eats an apple instead and the soul is in the couple's hands. They let her go. Estarossa asks if that was Trick Star technique. He then takes on Monspiet. And arm-locks his neck. He says he's come to get the decrees, which causes a little discussion. Monspiet then says that if he's released from Silence, he'll be able to tell Derrierie what he has been hiding in his heart. Estarossa says he'd be annoyed if the decrees returned to Zeldris, that he'll get them all. Monspiet tells him he has something to tell: the truth the Commandments except the Love know. And proceeds to exchange places with him. He explains: It's the "Conjurer Joke" which lets him switch himself with something around the same size.

(1/2)

He then reveals the truth: Estarossa was born without the power of darkness and was hesitant about killing a bug as a timid person. Estarossa unleashes Hellblaze on the Silence but that doesn't work much on the expert of said Hellblaze. The latter continues: Estarossa's dad gave him a decree out of pity, giving him the power of darkness, and in the same time, it makes his mental unstable. Monspiet says that if Estarossa absorbs a decree other than his own, he can't avoid destruction. Estarossa starts passing out from Monspiet's lock. Derrierie walks up to them asking what to do with him. Monspiet warns her not to draw close but it's too late: Estarossa grabs her neck and proceeds to attacks her. Monspiet had something he wanted to tell Derrierie. And swaps places with her and takes the attack on his chest.

Title of next chapter is "Lost cat" (2/2)

>What the fate brings upon him is the eternal "silence".

>heart hasn't been crushed
Th-there's still hope...

I almost forgot they both only have 1 heart

It hurts bros.

does anyone still read this or

>A moment of silence
How cold of you to make puns at such a dramatic moment.

Monspiet is really cool, hope he survives. The reveal about Estarossa is pretty great, guess even he can be redeemed/saved. I wonder if Mael was a "weakling" like him too.

Attached: Gilfrost.png (270x383, 53K)

>Monspiet says that if Estarossa absorbs a decree other than his own, he can't avoid destruction
demon king pooping out of estarossa confirmed

SIX POSTERS. Also, many Sup Forumsnons would rather shitpost or post about important stuff like tits/ass/tsunmilfs/something else than discuss anime and manga. I mean, your post looks like a shitpost to me too.

Attached: 1513033768809.png (506x168, 40K)

Please no, can he just pop out instead?

Attached: Peronia.png (660x644, 109K)

These are two wimps trying their best to be strong. Say something nice about them!

Attached: Escanor 4.png (906x1300, 195K)

> Gets a hand through his body
Oh no, this maybe took 1 or 2 hearts away from him. What shall we do now? He only has 5 left and as KNOW that 1 is enough for a demon to regen completly.
My guess how this will play out is that both get KOed, than they fight against the demons as well.

He only has one heart left. Don't you remember when they sacrificed their hearts to become Indura?

Estarossa a shit. Escanor should stomp him again.

user, I know it's pathetic but Demons can't heal their hearts naturally. Should have asked for/been given transplants after their battle with Ludo, they are godblessed Ten Commandments, for crying out loud. Or maybe given additional ones like Mera, who was originally just a cute snake resistant to Demon poison/energy.

Attached: Mera and Galand.png (1280x719, 825K)

>He only has 5 left
That's his last heart, mate.

Attached: 010.jpg (897x1300, 238K)

Nakaba is a hack and he has no idea what he's doing with this series after the first 100 chapters.That's why he changed the direction of where the series is going every dozen chapters and the pacing has been worse than One Piece.

I miss Gilfrost. Would've preferred if he was his own character and not Margaret in disguise.

Gilfrost is Vivian though speedreader.

>tfw hate spoilers
>see this spoiler

Not sure how to feel bros. They didn't deserve this.
But I do like how Estarossa is being built as such a great villain. I just don't like how the commandments are quickly becoming irrelevant.

All Esta needs to do now is rape and impregnate Elizabeth to become a perfect Arthurian legend villain

Yeah I meant Vivian, not sure why I thought her name was Margaret...

It's ok,i bet she wishes her name was Margaret too.

Is this going to be like when Arthur “”””killed”””” Cusack and Chandler?

top kek

Read the series. After you do this, I am sure you yourself will notice what's so stupid about your question.

Attached: stripjanken.jpg (1720x2380, 1.63M)

I seriously love Estarossa.
One of the best expectation busting when he appeared.

I liked how editor posted this and then Estarossa just went to sleep for 60 or more chapters right after.

Attached: The_Seven_Deadly_Sins113_20_RHN.png (904x1300, 232K)

Attached: my idea.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

Oh I get it. If you destroy the hearts of demons they actually die. Kek thanks I wouldn't have remembered this if it weren't for your reply.

Monspiet gives his Commandment to Derrierie along with flashback. Derrierie with two commandments fights on Mel and Liz's side.

>Conjurer Joke which lets him switch himself with something around the same size
Monspiet is Ludoshel's hard counter. Ludoshel moves very fast but this is literally teleportation. With such a broken power why did he need to go to Indura form? He could start punching Sariel and switch with another angel to make him take damage from Sariel's wind.

>Ludoshel moves very fast but this is literally teleportation
Galand was literally too fast for Merlin to teleport him. We don't have the whole chapter, but I from the spoilers I wouldn't be surprised if Estarossa was deliberately slow to give Monspiet an ample amount of time to act in all those instances. Because Esta is a dick like that.

Attached: P0079_FrYJmE7vloc.jpg (595x149, 31K)

>saw this picture before going to bed and immediately thought that Monspiet's not dead because Trick Star is related to some kind of illusion or Naruto style log replacement technique
>turns out his magic is actually very similar but he gets screwed anyway
Oh boy.

Hey remember when people seriously thought the demon couple had died when Mel blew them up?

Considering all this development they're getting and how Nakaba has treated them throughout the story I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they survived this. At the very least Monspiet has to pass his knowledge on to Derri and I can't see her dying right after that. So at least she should live but I'm not sure if Nakaba would break up the couple like that.

Because Mel spared them. Do you really think Estarossa is doing the same?

Out of all Commandments Monspiet and Derieri deserve a happy ending the most.
I doubt Nakaba will truly kill either of them, Derieri is his favourite design out of all Commandments and without Monspiet she won't get a good ending.

He spared them when he didn't actively target their hearts in the melee. They didn't die to his Full Counter only thanks to their own abilities.

Attached: h013.jpg (145x318, 48K)

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (264x400, 45K)

Speedreader-kun, the demonkin was hinted since a LONG time ago, and he must have planned at least the shit for Meliodas and Elizabeth. The execution is lacking but thats the only point one can fault the mangaka. He does have some level of planning.

I agree. I mean if Mera and Grayroad are still alive even though both of them are much more evil than Mon and Derri I don't see why they would have to die here. Galand's death was enough to illustrate how unhinged Esta is.

I wish targeting the hearts mattered more

So will Estarossa self destruct or become a indura like creature with those commandments

Great, Monspiet and Derriere are assholes.

>the weak should fear the strong

Damn...Monspiet could have killed Estarossa if Derrierie didn't let her guard down.

>the mouthy should fear the mouthless

Sorry to disappoint, but Nerobasta will save them!

Attached: kjbocDg.png (1790x1331, 901K)

>Sorry to disappoint, but Nerobasta will save them!
Well at least it's nice that they suffer a bit more.

look at that pudgy belly, what a damegami

She is a Galand to Mosnpiet's Mera. Strong, adorable, but not too clever and needs some babysitting.

Attached: demonfeast.jpg (934x1396, 1.42M)

>tfw the happy days are over

Attached: 1508159228494.png (910x1300, 270K)

I hope Meliodas kill Estarossa or something

>or something

Attached: 1421514973130.png (700x700, 362K)

Estarossa smug as fuck

lmao people really though Estarossa was stronger than Zeldris.

To be fair, Nakaba really baited people into believing that.

>Demons
>being assholes
Oh what a surprise

Estarossa seems to rise up as a major antagonist considering Nakaba still has all those mysterious Eli flashbacks in store for his character.

Some fates are worse than death, user.

It's all good then.

>estarossa was born without darkness
So this confirm Esta is a brainwashed goddess?

I miss them.

Attached: 1518465465647.jpg (1432x1100, 748K)

and how did this chapter prove otherwise isn't derriere and monspiet like 55k each was he supposed to beat them effortlessly

It's already proved that Zeldris is the strongest anyway, some people are still in denial.

What did he say?

Attached: 38473467306.png (761x708, 378K)

Why is the demon clan so secretive?

Attached: 9584363733.png (384x157, 48K)

5'11"

>"Listen Zeldris, I can help you with you gf Gelda"
But It's a lie. Gelda is dead
Meliodas is using his little brother.

>"Nyaa~ I want you to manhandle my tiny little body like a doll and pound my tight kitty cunny until not even my darkness can fix it."

>Zel is worst boy lel

>Estarossa was a good boy that went bonkers from darkness he didn't know how to handle
>Mel is supreme edge guy that only goddess brainwashing can make tolerable

Kek.

I'm guessing him being a timid person led to him being bullied or fighting Mel and running away every now and then and meeting Elizabeth during those times. She did say 'again' so it would have been multiple meetings

Attached: 0246-004.png (891x1300, 117K)

He'll help him get with Gelda, by killing Zel once everything is said and done

I ship it

fuck you're waifu

nigga u gay

it's kinda funny how only two people in the whole setting target the hearts
it's guaranteed damage you dummies

Nah that can't be it. Estarossa doesn't know who Elizabeth is and Elizabeth doesn't remember him either. Not to mention Mel and Eli's relationship wasn't exactly approved of by either clan so they probably only met during the war and weren't hanging around each other's family members much. This chapter also states that Estarossa got twisted by his commandment which he already had back when Mel was still an emotionless killing machine, considering he was part of the OG TC. The memories are from Mael whose soul is hiding inside Estarossa's body and who was bullied by his big brother Ludo.

Make it 3. Deldrey is also after her opponents' hearts.

Attached: img000005.png (900x1300, 220K)

So we going to get a mutant Estarossa/Mael indura monster pumped on commandments for the final boss

So is this a Estaross was really innocent all along and Mael is the real culprit scenario? I wonder what his personality was like pre commandment

Monspiet and Derrierie are the least evil commandments. They realised that they're on the wrong side of this war, they realised that Meliodas and Elizabeh are good people and that all goddesses aren' enemies. They just want a peaceful life. They've reformed. Why does Nakaba give them this fate?

I'd say Zeldris is the least evil tho.

Both Estarossa and Mael are innocent. Mel and Ludo are the real villains of this saga.

>Monspiet The Silence
>Usually drawn without a mouth
NAKABAAAAAAAAA

Why does Monspiet know Estarossa's secret ? Even Cusack didn't know.

Watched the last episode, the Garan beating was a bit disapointing.

Its a 10C exclusive secret

This.

Attached: MlbEBfs.jpg (633x910, 253K)

I hope we will see Zeldris without dark eyes.

traps are gay

powerlevels

Meliodas is proved wrong in this very series with Gowther.

Attached: 1427139169504.png (151x296, 29K)

Where is the anime right now?

mayonegg

Why were shitters like Galan and Melascula given commandments while powerhouses like Cusack and Chandler were overlooked?

Attached: qimg002.jpg (869x1259, 197K)

I will murder your chair