DxD

I hope that best girl appears in S4.

Attached: 1483826390673.jpg (932x1024, 106K)

>Wanting Raditz the winged slut to return

Attached: Resurrection R.jpg (2039x2894, 803K)

You really want that, with the art style change?

I want to pluck her like a chicken.

If Issei had spared her life, she would have genuinely fallen for him.

Kouma Aya-me! I will defeat you this time!

Attached: Ogami Ichiro.jpg (600x450, 64K)

Maybe she shouldn't have tried to transform back i to Yuuma at the end

She deserved to die for being a bitch

Attached: Fem Raditz reduced to ash.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

When she was about to die, I suppose she judged it suffer to appeal to him as his qt first girlfriend than as the unambiguously evil bitch that inflicted pain on him.
Yeah but evil girls don't deserve mercy, they are simply given it. It's the action to take if you want a girl's affections.

She the girl that traumatized Issei so hard that he's afraid to nail his hare, right?
She needs to die again.

I hope that the series ends with Issei suddenly coming to the realization that he never really had a harem and this is all an elaborate vision his mind created after being shot by Yuuma.

>had the least design wise
>still the hottest
How?

Attached: 1496248336162.jpg (640x800, 145K)

Simple really is the best.

>it was all a dream
Ishibumi's dead if he even thinks about it
Also it doesn't make any sense considering the expanded universe

Raynare has to be resurrected cause her breasts are one of the 12 heavenly breasts.

Please make it happen Ishibumi.

I will not pick DxD up until she returns.

I now understand Reynarefags

Attached: NaomiFace.png (1280x720, 889K)

Semen demon

She's not a demon though.

Attached: 1cb5f8b97f0383c6fb9f9c36b4a8f8afakenohimejimahighschools.jpg (250x290, 18K)

Akeno more like Antkeno

Sorry Satan, you can't tell the difference when looking at thumbnail and picking the file
If it pleases you, I'll have you know I deleted the file

Attached: 6.jpg (1200x1654, 330K)

raynarre could've possibly returned if Ishibumi didn't make her such a bitch in the end

He can try AU Raynare maybe

Saji should be banging this silly.

Attached: 9f255b8c9c9510938c608f3c5560abdc0c21aa8a_hq.jpg (640x800, 172K)

>If issei had spared her
then gotten killed by vali, banished for eternity by azazel, tortured and killed by the church, or fucked to death by diodora

People forget how stupid Ashy tits was and how fucked up her situation actually was ,Rias made her a favor by killing her on the spot , at least it was painless and quick.

No reason at all for it, he'd need some extremely complicated bullshit to have her be of any use to the series.
She is bellow s1 bitch level issei in terms of power.

Rias could have taken her prisoner and then nobody can touch her because she's a prisoner of war

DxD would be 10/10 if only the girls were actually interesting. Yuuma-chan (after getting mindbroken by Issei chadness) would make for a much better heroine than "generic overly pure nun", "generic flat-chested Rei-clone" and "literally just Rias but with black hair who's also a miko".

The delusions of ashy lovers never stops being hilarious.

I want to fuck a pile of ash

Maybe in one Issei Nightmare.. If you want more Raynare, you should see DxD cards..

Me too. I want her to be redeemed

Is she still alive in the card game? How can you get so many cards of her otherwise?

Attached: O1TUSzpg.jpg (728x1026, 115K)

why did you post a pile of ash?

Who knows? I like Issei and for this I hate her.