Why is MHA is decreasing?? Why the next king of shonen flopped ???

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Engrish mother fucker.
BNH sucks tho

Capeshit is boredom..!! Clovr is alike naruto. . .

MHA has been illogical that's why.
>villain is stain 2.0
>boring school festival
>all might vs afo was shit
>eri's whole existence
>O MY RUBBER QUIRK

High quality thread

can't wait for the Sup Forums chimpout when MHA gets its biggest boost yet from S3

Post-anime BC
>*90,871 *,193,778 Vol 15(10 days)
Pre-anime BnHA
>*,167,531 *,167,905 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.2(7 days)
>*,132,801 *,132,801Boku no Hero Academia Vol.3(3 days)
>163,233 *,163,233 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.4(6 or 5 says)
>194,805 *,194,805 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.5(7 or 6 days)
>175,287 *,175,287 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.6(6 or 5 days)

Black Cock Lover never stood chance

Cause Asta is a chad and Deku is a virgin.

>chad, virgin
How about you fuck off away from Sup Forums with this crossboarder language?

Both absolute trash series.

Nu-Sup Forums is a lost cause.

We need to rangeban all SEA

Deku is a pethetic wimp. Asta pulls bitches like nothing.

Shitty characters and meme paneling
There is a reason Sup Forums loves this garbage

Sup Forums has always liked trash anime, mostly cuz most anime is trash

> Muh small MHAfag brain thinks sales = quality writing.
Whatever helps you sleep better at night buddy.

>155cm
You know you're fucked when even Deku towers over you.

Attached: 1514415546985.png (640x360, 259K)

Asta's not done growing yet!!!

> Small and still gets chicks like a magnet
No excuse for Vigin Deku user.

Because the stakes were never even good or intense in the first place, they literally swapped from one shit to another
>oh no Deku is gonna break his arms again!
to
>oh no we'll have to cancel our school festival :(

>my homo academia
>next king of shonin
Delet yoursself underage.

Dude, BC is fun but it's written very poorly. You'd be a fool to think it's anything but a pop-corn manga.

Because Deku is an uninteresting shit who didn't lose his arm.

The same goes for MHA too. Its capeshit in manga-form.

what he lacks in height he makes up in girth

BHA blew its load early with AfO vs OfA. Everything else has been low stakes in comparison and it is even more shallow since Deku no longer suffers any consequences. Author is also pandering to fujoshis. It really should have been a shorter series.

black clover is literally fairy tail 2.0
TRASH
only good thing about it is yami
BNHA had a solid start but has been going downhill for years now
there's literally no good new shounen, they're all SHIT

it was illogical from the get go
>kid with one of the most broken quirks in the series isn't hero material because the quirk is too "villanous"
>some faggot with a tail is definitely worthy of being in one of the greatest hero schools in the world

>Dude, BC is fun but it's written very poorly
at least it is fun.
MHA isn't only poorly written but boring too.

>there's literally no good new shounen, they're all SHIT
Try reading manga from Jump Square, Shonen Sirius or Shonen Gangan if you want a change of pace from your usual shounen manga.

Are people unironically defending Black Clover now? Still upset that even after the anime no one gives a shit about it?

Why is OP so obviously baiting?

>Born without X in a world where you need Y to do even the basic of tasks
>Asta works around this, Showing you don't need magic to survive
>Deku proves you can't be a hero without a quirk.

MHA is enjoyable but its very foundation is a pretty shitty message
You can't be different and still succeeded.

That's how Japanese think.

That and asta actually worked out and tried to overcome his shortcomings deku literally did fuck all

Serious question: I'm not saying BC is better or anything like that
>On a completely anonymous image board
>Speaking only for youself
Do you view Black Clover as something of a rival to BnHA?
Does this influence your enjoyment of Black Clover?
Does the idea of someone liking BC more annoy you?

Again, I'm not trying to start anything I'm genuinely just curious
There seems to be an odd rivalry here and I really don't get it
I read and enjoy both.

This is why japs have an entire forest dedicated to killing themselves.

Isn't Asta's thing anti-magic? He's like the most special person.

The last few arcs have been fucking awful. MHA hasn't been good in a while, the anime is only solid because it's adapting the good shit.

Or their culture is so Chinese-inspired it revolve around community rather than individuality.

>yakuza arc was kind of boring and eri is obnoxious
>too much boring filler
>stupid meme villain

desu I tried reading it, got bored, just like to shit on it for fun. You get good reactions sometimes. I don't actually care if people like it. Though if you like the anime I actually question your taste.

I wouldn't call it a rival cause MHA is a lot more popular. It's like saying MHA is a OP rival, that isn't realistic.

How would you fix it if you're a guy who reads a ton of battle manga from various shounen magazines rather than just a few?

>That and asta actually worked out and tried to overcome his shortcomings
Except it didn't work since he still failed the exam. Why do Niggalovers constantly never bring up that simple fact?

>Asta works around this, Showing you don't need magic to survive
Except he needed magic to survive in fact he pretty much wouldn't end up going anywhere if not for that Deus Ex Machina which gave him the 5th clover
>Deku proves you can't be a hero without a quirk.
That's actually realistic. MHA shows that no amount of hard work can change the fact you don't always get what you want. He needed the assistance and blessings of another to actually do something.

No, he has no magic, so he can use the anti-magic sword
the Asta Negro transformation is caused by the demon anti-magic, not Asta's

>shitty message
A shit message is telling you that everyone can do anything with hardwork which is not how the real world works. People can get what they want by not trying at all and even with sweat and tears can fail hard.
There was a Pixar movie with the exact same message actually. Its not a Japanese thing at all but its a message that rarely gets brought forth in these types of stories.

Attached: 61UKYSHX0FL.jpg (1024x500, 98K)

>No, he has no magic, so he can use the anti-magic sword
So he's still super special

You talk as though if it plays off that like HxH does
At the beginning of the series Deku asks if you can really be a hero without a Quirk
We find out, You can't.

That's the end of it, Deku gets a super OP Quirk and shits on everyone now.

The Yakuza arc was such a great pleb filter.

No, he is still very weak against magic, especially the long-range ones

>You talk as though if it plays off that like HxH does
Except in HxH Gon is a special prodigy. Deku is a nobody.
>That's the end of it, Deku gets a super OP Quirk and shits on everyone now.
Good to see you haven't even read the series.

If this was HxH Deku would be a prodigy and could instant master OfA like nothing.

>Deku gets a super OP Quirk and shits on everyone now.
>Loses to his rival twice
>Loses to the real prodigy
>Can't beat a villain even at his maximum output

Yeah he's...shitting on everyone.

It's flopping because it went full retard in record time. Remember how Naruto was good at the start, then soon after it starting being bad after the time skip when teenagers were defeating super powerful ultra ninja's that could destroy nations? That's MHA, in a year's time it went from teenagers learning their place in life into world ending scenarios, that shit should be left up to the adults.

Children should stick to childish things, there's a HUGE divide between teenagers and a person in their 30's.

>You talk as though if it plays off that like HxH does
Except in HxH Gon is a prodigy and at his max potential was able to defeat an enemy top class hunters had difficulty with. Deku at his max still couldn't defeat Chisaki.
So he's still super special.

Isn’t it very simple? It’s because they borrowed too much from the Naruto Narrative.

Could you imagine if other authors like Tite Kubo or Kaiu Shirai fell in line with this kind of narrative back when they first came out.

Hell, that one asshole editor that was responsible for the creation of King Piccolo because of his innate asshole behavior told Kubo that his manga would fail because it was not like Dragon Ball and Fist of the North Star.

The lesson is don’t just blindly follow trends. Learn from the trends and do something completely different.

>So he's still super special
No you fucking faggot, the super special one is Yuno

>You can't be different and still succeed
That's far from the point, retard. Deku wanted to go to one of the best high schools AND be a hero while quirkless. Going to UA is a tall order even for people with quirks. All Might told him that he could be successful even if he can't do those things because not having a quirk put him at a disadvantage.
Deku simply wanted to jump while being an elephant and All Might told him the truth about that. It's better than what they did with Naruto where they give you a message about destiny and yet everyone jobs to the destined MC. And don't pretend that Asta wont be secretly special.
>Asta worked out but Deku didn't
You confirmed didn't read MHA.

MHA is selling better than ever and the anime is a huge hit. What are you talking about?

>Super rare Anti-Magic
>H-h-h-he's not special guise

BCfags....

The era of mainstream battle shounen featuring loudmouthed genki kids as MC are ded. Now it's all about angsty bishounen killing things and kind everymen.

>Asta gets a super strong anti-magic sword and a demon form
>Deku gets the strongest quirk in existence

none of them fit the hard work thingy

>getting a sword instantly gives you the body to use it

wew

>Doing sit-ups for 5 years makes you the strongest person in the world

wew

How did they get them?

Asta isn't even the strongest one on Black Bulls

>Deku had to work out his body for six months in order to actually sustain it

>Here's the 5th clover lmao

please enlighten me with some examples

Deku was also training to use his quirk.

He's the only one that can lift the sword

Yami also uses a sword.

Its not the same sword dumbass

For broody/badass bishounen:
Saiyuki, Black Cat, Black Butler

For (angsty) everymen:
Deadman Wonderland, Future Diary, this

>Why is MHA is decreasing
It's not

lol, You're seriously going to tell me All for One isn't OP?

What does that have to do with it? Gon being a prodigy doesn't suddenly mean BnHA doesn't need to be more of a dissection of capeshit
I don't even know why the both of you brought that point up.
You talk about how the fact that it has realism gives the manga life and shows it off in a real world but other than the fact Deku needed a Quirk to get things done it doesn't show much else
Stain was the only villain with anything baring much reasoning/thought the rest are pretty one dimensional.

same goes to Deku, hell it actually goes more to Deku cuz he needs to keep getting more and more muscular to use OfA to its' full extent

the Witch said Asta was a genetic defect who had no mana so that's why the anti-magic worked with his body but how it chose him exactly is not known unless I speedred something

Deku was just given the quirk by All Might cuz he liked his guts

If its so OP why does he keep losing with it?

>What does that have to do with it?
Because it destroys your argument dumbass. Gon is a prodigy and is special. while Deku isn't.

>You talk about how the fact that it has realism gives the manga life and shows it off in a real world but other than the fact Deku needed a Quirk to get things done it doesn't show much else
I didn't say anything of this shit I was just pointing out the fact that you're wrong for even bringing up HxH to begin with since it doesn't have the same message nor is it realistic

>Stain was the only villain with anything baring much reasoning/thought the rest are pretty one dimensional.
Thank you for your worthless opinion now what does it have to do with anything?

>All Might told him that he could be successful even if he can't do those things because not having a quirk put him at a disadvantage.
Read the manga again dipshit
All Might pretty much said Deku can't become a quirkless hero.

>Deku gets a super OP Quirk
>GETS
Not is, But GETS.
Saying he shits on everyone probably was a bit of an exaggeration (Though saying this He has yet to actually lose to a villian)

Anyone can hold the anti magic sword, but they can't use it constantly because the sword steal the holder's magic

What does he getting OfA have to do with shitting on every one also since you ;love getting BTFO constantly
>Couldn't beat the Nomu in the USJ arc
>Couldn't beat Stain without Iida and Todoroki's assistance
>Couldn't be Overhaul without Eri's assiatance

The only villain he beat so far was Muscular

>Anyone can hold the anti magic sword
Nope. Asta's sole reason for working out those years pay off because he could wield it. Apparently nobody else can for that simple reason. Read the manga retard

>Gets the full maximum power of the greatest hero ever
>Also gets infinite healing so his opponent can't even hurt him anymore
>Still jobs almost instantly and has to be saved
The Overhaul fight may have been kinda lame but I'll always love it for how massively Deku got his ass handed to him in it and how all the speedreaders didn't even notice and actually think he was the one to beat Overhaul.

>Because it destroys your argument dumbass. Gon is a prodigy and is special. while Deku isn't.
My argument had little to do with HxH other than pointing to that as an example
Of which, Your reply had nothing to do with
I don't know if you're misinterpreting my worlds or just using a Starman argument.
Forget Gon, He doesn't matter right now.
What I'm saying is HxH shows the more real side to having a power can be like while BnHA doesn't.

The rest of your argument is really just goalpost moving or perhaps you're replying to a comment not actually made towards you.
If you didn't say it I was probably talking to someone else.

Like I said, That was an exaggeration on my part.
Focus more on the the fact I mentioned how he GOT an OP power.
Not he is OP, But HAS an OP quirk.

>My argument had little to do with HxH other than pointing to that as an example
And its a pretty much a shitty example
>Of which, Your reply had nothing to do with
How can you say HxH is realistic when the MC is a prodigy?
>What I'm saying is HxH shows the more real side to having a power can be like while BnHA doesn't.
No it doesn't. Its filled with contrivances and asspulls as well. Seriously what are you even trying tor prove?

>What I'm saying is HxH shows the more real side to having a power can be like while BnHA doesn't.

Attached: O.png (848x459, 200K)

>H-h-h-h-he got an OP power!
>S-s-s-s-so what if he constantly loses

he keeps fighting characters that also have OP quirks

>Nope. Asta's sole reason for working out those years pay off because he could wield it. Apparently nobody else can for that simple reason. Read the manga retard

Fucking retard lmao. Julius holds the sword.

>he keeps fighting characters that also have OP quirks
>Stain
>Gentle
>Muscular

Read the manga user.
The 5 Clover book isn't even his because he is only one without out magic he doesn't get fucked over like everyone else who tries to use it. Anyone can use his grimiore but it just drains their magic. And Asta runs a risk of being possesed by a demon everytime he uses his edge form too. It's not an ass pull or unique shit if there are so many things wrong with his shit and he just happens to be a person who can use it with less risk.

>ITT: People who don't even read the manga

So he's super special thwn

i feel like I should've read the manga for black clover because theres no way it's this shit outside of the MC and a select few characters

>And its a pretty much a shitty example
Seriously user? You're not even trying.
How about Madoka? Evangelion? Space Runaway Idon? Zanbot 3? Those examples better for you?

>How can you say HxH is realistic when the MC is a prodigy?
You're right my bad, Since Prodigies don't exist in real life?

nice.

You can have an OP power and still lose Orihime from Bleach had a ridiculously broken move and she was shit.

>It's not an ass pull or unique shit
>He's the only one that can wield it
>its super special and rare
>it doesn't count because there's things wrong with it

Meanwhile
>OfA damages Deku every time he uses it and he's never at an advantage in any fight he;s it
>HURR DURR ITS OP AS FUCK

BCfags....

Julius holds the lighter sword but has a hard time. Asta swings both swords like a fucking stick.

>Madoka? Evangelion?
Two series where the MCs are special? Really?

>You're right my bad, Since Prodigies don't exist in real life?
So everyone is a prodigy now?

I never said Deku has an OP Quirk at all. In fac I think OFA is kinda shit in Deku's case but just like Asta, Deku found a way around his power fucking him up.

>You can have an OP power and still lose
Your argument is that its bad because Deku has an OP power which doesn't make any sense. Orihime not being able to utilize her power has more to do with Kubo's shit writing than her own physical limitations.

Sorry "fought against characters who have OP quirks or are super strong villains"

he still was given an OP quirk, I dunno why you deny this