Manga creator Satoshi Mizukami (Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer...

>Manga creator Satoshi Mizukami (Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Spirit Circle) announced a new original mecha anime and manga project titled Planet With on Friday

>Mizukami said that the project is based on a concept he began working on four years ago, and that he has drawn 1,074 pages of manga storyboards for the project.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3vlwdP99g7U

How HYPED are you?

Attached: planet-with.jpg (702x496, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Or3xOTpeQTs
sakugabooru.com/data/c95f4600e7bf8a254cbb0a2cc8b80c48.mp4
sakugabooru.com/post/show/29896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mizukami
>Getter looking mechs
>Tanaka Kouhei
10/10 hype

>JCstaff
>Haven't seen if the mechs are CGshit yet
10/10 fear. Goddamn it JCstaff, for once in your existence, don't be a shit studio.

>Seven stars in the poster
>The same number of characters in the group spread shot

Let's fucking go youtube.com/watch?v=Or3xOTpeQTs

Attached: P4xOZ0r.png (1265x662, 473K)

>original anime
>it's a darling in da brap ripoff
OH no no nono...

All of these characters look fucking great. I'm going to go ahead and claim Ponytail before anyone else can. When the anime starts airing, none of you fags are allowed to say rude things or make mean edits about her.

I'm getting the feeling that the MCs (the boy and his maid sidekick) are going to be the villains in the story

Suffering, mindfuck and foreshadowing galore? If the writing get transferred to the anime it might be a real good shit to speculate weekly.

Healing maybe, since it's Mizukami

I can't tell if im more exited for the manga or anime.

>I won't forget the time when I/we used to be happy
If the tag line is any indication, the show will probably started light hearted and get suffering near the end.

Attached: ogp.jpg (1200x630, 529K)

>I won't forget the time when I/we used to be happy
It's more like "I won't forget that we used to be happy."

Sounds like suffering all the way with just 10 minutes of (inconclusive) healing at the end.

>A struggle that eventually results in conquest and accomplishment
Sign me up. Just please don't make the robots CG.

Huh. It's the same kind of line said by the MC of his latest oneshot. The MC there died young and burdened with the karma of killing billions.

>expecting anything other than CG after seeing what JC Staff did with Heavy Object
Your hopes are about to come crashing down my friends.

This. Mizukami knows how to make characters grow.

>people still expect no cg for mecha in this day in age
unless it's a "passion project" movie with a HUGE budget, it's gonna be cg. now CG won't be bad if the animators WORK on it like in OPM but, I highly doubt that for this case

Even Gundam uses CG, anons are retarded.

Knights & Magic looked really good

Who gives a shit about CG? Mizukami's writing is top notch. That's what I'm coming for.

Why is the cat monster seated along side the maid?

Mizukami bringing mech back to life
Based

What? Mecha is doing great as usual. What the fuck are you talking about? Mizukamifags are already being TTGL-level obnoxious.

Besides Gundam the origin and Thunderbolt i havent seen any good recent Mechs anime
got recommendations

Can't handle the truth? Mecha is a shit genre, Mizukami is the only one who can salvage it.

Attached: 79d.jpg (606x731, 202K)

Everytime some meme creator makes something mecha, faggots like you always come shitposting out of the woodwork.

>now CG won't be bad
Shut the fuck up. CG is garbage and will ruin this show if it ends up being CG.

God damn you faggots are annoying. It's going to be CG. Move the fuck on.

>god fucking damnit, stop actually caring about animation on the anime board
Go play in traffic.

CG can be good, particularly for Mecha shows. Question is who's doing the CG.

Attached: Dreizehn Drone Combo.webm (650x366, 1.48M)

>"CG can be good, particularly for Mecha shows"
>posts shit mecha CG

>CG can be good, particularly for Mecha shows.

Attached: benis.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

Go away. JCs are too young to be on Sup Forums.

The only thing that looks bad is the monster, but that's a fafner thing.

>The only thing that looks bad
Is the awkward movement, lack of proper weight, shitty oversaturated colors, poor choreography, and really everything there, especially the horrible way the feet look moving against the ground.

It's a shame that this man is finally getting an anime made of his work long after Gainax has disbanded. I'm sure JC Staff will do fine, but we could've had a real masterpiece on our hands if this was old Gainax making it.

>I'm sure JC Staff will do fine
Why would you ever think that?

Sorry, I forgot where I am.

LE JC STAFF RUINED MY FAVORITE ANIME THEY ARE WORST STUDIO EVER!!!!

>no actual answer because he realized JC staff can't do mech animation or action shows
>LE
Great fucking post, user.

Ugh flashbacks to playing that song for 30 fucking minutes straight for high school graduations

Jesus I'm sorry you're brain is so small. They just made Taboo-Tattoo in recent times, which is 100% action sakuga, and Children of the Whales had some good action sakuga too. Why don't you get your head out of your ass and wait for an actual PV before you start proclaiming how terrible the animation that we haven't even seen yet is?

Try and stop me

>Taboo-Tattoo
>100% action sakuga
>Children of the Whales had some good action sakuga too
I figured you were a fucking idiot, but wow. You exceeded expectations.

>meme creator
>calling others shitposters
Pathetic.

Sorry you're blind user? Did it happen from birth? I guess not since apparently you've seen how shit this animation is.
sakugabooru.com/data/c95f4600e7bf8a254cbb0a2cc8b80c48.mp4

Oh, you probably one of the retards who thought the minotaur fight in Danmachi was good too, right? There's more to good animation than spinning cameras and oversaturated colors, and JC is still utterly incapable of doing even average mechanical animation. Your eye for animation is about as good as your English.

Holy shit this changing of the goalposts is laughable. You keep doing your shitposting buddy, it's working fantastically.

Why are they copying this guy?

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-11-17-23h10m34s149.png (700x394, 307K)

>Holy shit this changing of the goalposts is laughable
>There's more to good animation than spinning cameras and oversaturated colors
Man you are fucking stupid. Decent character animation with a bunch of digital effects and spinning CG backgrounds is not 100% action sakuga. Now I know you know as little about animation as you do English, so take your time and read the post slowly, then watch the clips slowly again.

>I-It's not good animation because I don't like it!
Yea you're changing the goalposts. You're that guy that complains about the lack of weight in a couple of cuts in the minotaur fight, which is a personal nitpick on your part. And despite that, the cut I just linked is a fantastic cut with good weight behind the motions as well as fluid movement, which isn't necessarily necessary, even with the changing perspectives.

>digital effects
This is how I know you know nothing about animation since the only digital shit in this cut is the bloom and the background.

>You're that guy that complains about the lack of weight in a couple of cuts in the minotaur fight,
Holy shit, you're actually a retard that's been wrong about this stuff before and thinks everyone who calls you an idiot is one person? That's pathetic. Still, it's funny how I knew exactly the kind of shit animation you'd be the type to praise.

>in this cut
I'm sorry, are you actually so fucking stupid that you assumed I haven't seen any of the other animation in the show?
sakugabooru.com/post/show/29896
Dumbass.

Some popular anime youtuber made a video that Mecha is dead recently. It keeps popping up in my recommendations.

You can try to pretend but only a few people shitpost this hard about their animation nitpicks like you do. Nice to see you didn't refute that "bunch of digital effects" line since you don't fucking understand how effects animation works.

And I really hope you're not trying to say that's a bad cut because those explosions are great and they character animation is good too. I get that you don't like the constant movement of the "camera" but that's your LITERALLY your opinion.

>You can try to pretend but only a few people shitpost this hard about their animation nitpicks like you do
And you can chase shadows all you want.

>Nice to see you didn't refute that "bunch of digital effects" line since you don't fucking understand how effects animation works.
What the fuck are you talking about, you retard? We're talking about Taboo Tattoo, and the animation was full of that shit. I literally posted an example. Are you actually completely illiterate?

> those explosions are great
Hahahahaha

>but that's your LITERALLY your opinion.
Spinny and shakey cam is OBJECTIVELY fucking trash. Decent character animation will garbage everything else isn't a great sakuga cut.

Hahahahaha

>retarded ESLfag who just realized more than one person called him a retard and that user actually did post a video clip has no actual response
I'd feel bad if you weren't an insufferable, ignorant retard pretending to know anything about animation.

>ESL
That's hilarious. I made two typos since I'm not so insanely focused on this like you seem to be. Can't wait for animation to die out because of idiots like you that don't actually appreciate the medium.

>That's hilarious. I made two typos since I'm not so insanely focused on this like you seem to be.
It's not the typos, it's the shit grammar.

>Can't wait for animation to die out because of idiots like you that don't actually appreciate the medium.
People who actually like proper hand drawn animation are going to be the death of animation? You're a special fucking kind of stupid.

Care to point out my incorrect grammar Mr. English major?

>People who actually like proper hand drawn animation
No you don't actually care about animation. If you did you wouldn't shit on works that attempt different things from what you are used to or like. I bet you sperged the fuck out in Hand Shakers threads.

>Care to point out my incorrect grammar Mr. English major?
This entire sentence
>Yea you're changing the goalposts. You're that guy that complains about the lack of weight in a couple of cuts in the minotaur fight, which is a personal nitpick on your part. And despite that, the cut I just linked is a fantastic cut with good weight behind the motions as well as fluid movement, which isn't necessarily necessary, even with the changing perspectives.
Hurts to read. I'm not an English major, I'm just not illiterate.

>I bet you sperged the fuck out in Hand Shakers threads.
You know I was about to start responding seriously, but if you're so fucking impossibly retarded that you're going to pretend that Hand Shakers was "just different and worth watching" and not complete fucking garbage, then I can't even pretend to take you seriously.

entire passage*

The old man is mine

>you're going to pretend that Hand Shakers was "just different and worth watching" and not complete fucking garbage
Wow, you've just instantly proven me correct. Kudos to you pal. Also, you don't understand English grammar. Go back to high school.

>Wow, you've just instantly proven me correct.
That you're a fucking retard who think vomit inducing CG background movement is actually good animation?

>Also, you don't understand English grammar. Go back to high school.
The phrase is "moving the goalposts" not changing them. I'll let you figure out the way to properly use conjunctions (they can be used at the start of sentences, but not the way you did) commas and the like on your own.

Anyone who thinks Hand Shakers wasn't an absolute abomination has an opinion on animation that is worth literally nothing. I'm not exaggerating, you know absolutely nothing about animation, and no opinion you ever offer on it will ever be taken seriously.

Nice hot opinions.

I honestly could not care less.