Koi was Ameagari no You ni

Kondo deserved at least a conclusion besides picking a note pad up.

He deserved at least that and I'm mad about it.

Attached: 1521875960398.png (540x726, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1189746/e3a63dd83e/
strawpoll.me/15351497
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw you guys had made a thread over 600 posts in few hours. You are crazy. Still so mad, self inserts? He got a nice, mature ending, that he chose by himself. Deal with it and move on.

We just had a thread for this, at least hold your braps and dumb broad posting for next week.
Oh, the dumb broad is here.

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Fun fact: that "dumb broad", like you called him, wasn't me. I just arrived and I posted only a couple of "this" in that thread.

Any good doujinshi are out yet?

Attached: __tachibana_akira_koi_wa_ameagari_no_you_ni_drawn_by_fei_maidoll__19452ef47c1d640588abf97f29dc43e1.j (1012x1433, 475K)

exhentai.org/g/1189746/e3a63dd83e/
This is unironically a better ending than what we got.

What else you want for him? Fame? Money? He doesn’t even want that.

Society was right after all.

Attached: ed.jpg (480x480, 32K)

So mad. Lol. It was a good ending.

Cancer general #2? Haven't you finished your popcorn from last thread? Just let those dumb broads angry that there weren't any sex cool down a bit, then make some good discussion thread. Or better just wait for new episode.

dumb broad

strawpoll.me/15351497

Even without sex the ending was pretty lame.

Now some retard will say we are the same guy, but the hour of these posts shows it's impossible. I am just arrived and I basically wrote nothing in the last thread, except for a couple of "this".

So, what happened?

dumb samefag

Wait, THAT was the last chapter?!?!

Literally nothing happened.

Akira used kondo like a tissue and he was left with a deep impression of her, becoming his muse in a career that he's never going to get published in and she runs again, following a childish hobby as she forgets about him.

Him writing a book and publishing it.
It doesn't even needs to be a success. Just to pay off.
Running gives an immediate pay off because it's a sport.
Writing doesn't because it can only get fulfilled when its appreciated by others.

Kondou got neither.

You know it's impossible, right?
Anyway, since you are so mad, write your ideal ending. A short summary, I am curious about it.

Anons got mad because Kondou chose responsibly and refused to date a kid just on the verge of turning into an adult and making her life harder.

>Koi was
This sounds funny for some reason.

kek indeed

does Akira hook up with any other guys or is there any other love interests, and If not, why not? She had two guys chasing after her in the beginning, one would think she'd find a new guy with the click of her fingers

Akira runs again which is literally nothing because it was her on own confidence issue.
Isn't long-term because it's for High School, she isn't aiming to be a pro nor the series implies it.

Kondou is still lonely, with a shit job but now supposedly writes again which again is irrelevant because we won't see the long term results because the series ended.

Author wasn't mature enough and she thought that you can't possibly have both a passion on a hobby AND love someone. Which is utterly unrealistic.

>being this clithurt

I find funny anons who think he sacrificed himself, when his choice was the best for both of them. They think also Akira was his last chance for a romance. How old are you? Compared to Akira, he is "old", but he is still rather young. He is also attractive, if he wanted, he could find another woman. It's only he doesn't want to do the same mistake twice.

The story is over, he never got published, he can't find some cake willing to settle down again. It's done. It was his last chance for romance because he no longer exists.

Ah ha ha ha, you koiamefags are desperately trying to turn this around as if you guys aren't the ones upset that people hate your shitty ending.

This entire board is cancer though.

It doesn't matter.
Author ended it closing that possibility.

Kase wasn't in love with her. Read the manga. Anyway, in future she could find a boyfriend, but it doesn't matter, since the manga is over.

True enough.

Sup Forums is good board, I really suspect by the way you and the other user who defends this types that you blew in from somewhere else. How rude for a guest to insult his host.

>koiamefags
*Reddit

Akira won the prefecture tournament. She will be a star, probably.

>Sup Forums is good board
It's really not. Also I'm not defending anyone, I don't know about the manga ending yet. I'm simply stating the objective truth, Sup Forums is no longer good.

then leave faggot lol

Attached: 1521586612545.jpg (750x750, 222K)

I said he didn't want to do the same mistake twice. One failed marriage was enough. Not everyone can be a proper partner. He is too much obsessed into his small world, and he accepted that.

Moral of the story: women can't write romance to save their lives.

But I liked it. Plus, most of romance masterpiece are written by female mangaka, user. Why are you saying this bullshit.

>mfw the young, pretty, and talented girl doesn't end up with the 40-year-old something loser that has a failed marriage and child support under his belt

Attached: 1484338848753.jpg (563x675, 90K)

He should have become his boyfriend's assistant or something

?

What's to like about this pseudo romance that goes nowhere and it wasn't even true love but just a girl using a poor man?

>Now author will never be able to make a long serialisation ever again
I wouldn't say it was worth

Is it true the manga ended with nothing happening for anyone except her running again?

Not him, but its your fault for taking a teenagers infatuation seriously. I mean it became clear after a certain point that this wasn't going to give us a romance ending, and that Akira was just running away from her problems.

I am okay with the ending, but don't call Kondo loser. It's thanks to this "loser" if Akira started to run again. Since she was searching escapism in romance, think if she was fallen in love with some playboy like Kase, who could have actually taken advantage of her. Now she could be pregnant and her running career over forever. She was lucky Kondo was a respectable guy, who acted like a father to her, despite harboring some romantic feelings.

He deserved at least a blowjob.

Yep.

Thus, as a romance it's utter shit.

!

Awww.

Man, you don't understand, it SO REAL! Isn't that cool? Real life too doesn't have happy endings, or interesting plot, or any meaning at all! Just like this manga! Got it? Got it? The author is a genius!

Are you fine? Daejobu.

>but don't call Kondo loser.
He's a fucking loser. He works a shitty job, is an absent father, has a failed marriage because of his love for literature, and said love for literature amounted to nothing because he failed in that aspect of his life as well. It's great that Akira started running again because of him, but stop trying to sweep the other parts of his life under the rug. Also stop trying to give him some gold medal for not taking advantage of Akira when that was fucking basic human decency.

Attached: 1517946485025.png (360x360, 93K)

What?

S-Stop being ironic, you dirty w-westerner!

I am not denying his failures, but I think he isn't a loser because he learned to accept his mistakes, he won't repeat them, and he didn't give up on literature, despite he isn't talented as much as Chihiro, probably. He accepted his ordinary life, with his dream intact, without being too much depressed anymore. It's enough. If he was become suddenly a popular author, it would have been forced and cliche.

fuck me then. that's fucking lame. damn nips don't even know how to close out a series. Fucking DROPPED

Attached: 1511417838059.png (310x270, 118K)

Daejobu

Don't worry, the pussy author got a LOT of shit for this ending and even closed her blog because of the shitstorm.

is this based on anime or manga?

I am still waiting for you writing your ideal ending. Anyway the author is free to do whatever she wants with her blogs, and the mad fans are always more vocals than the satisfied ones.

good. blue balling our feels through the whole series only to come to such a shit conclusion

Can I ask you which was your ideal ending?

Jesus, slow the fuck down dumb broad.

>the mad fans are always more vocals than the satisfied ones.
Exactly. Many nip fans were actually expecting a non-romance ending. If anything they are just upset with Kondo and his personal ending.

What's wrong with you? I am only curious. Why so mad?

are people who didn't like the manga still watching the anime?

What gets me the most about the ending is that "I can't have a relationship because muh passion is more important" is so dumb. Most genius artists and olympic athletes are in relationships and I'm supposed to believe that these two people who have writing and running as a hobby are incapable of romantic relationships?

Why are YOU mad and replying to any negative reaction that gets posted?

Im going to go watch Maison Ikkoku to get this bad taste out of my mouth.

I wanted genuinely to know your ideal ending, but you don't want to reply. Whatever. Meh. I am not mad.

>If anything they are just upset with Kondo and his personal ending.
And what do you think people are criticizing here, dumb tits?

You seem a bit angry there user. Did this series hit too close to home or something?

Attached: 1516050603506.png (455x396, 155K)

I don't think it's Akira's case, in future probably she will find a partner closer to her age. But in Kondo's case, the manga explicitly told us his background story, and how he isn't able to balance the responsibility of marriage with his passion for writing. Of course, not everyone is like that, but he is like that. It would be nice if more people understood also in real life, that they are not able to sacrifice their personal freedom for romance. There would be less unhappy marriages.

>calling someone out on being stupid and not reading the thread means something hit too close to home
Seems like someone is being overly defensive after getting shat on so much.

are tragic love stories really that bad? i enjoy all sorts of romance, the more emotions they stir the longer they linger within me, as long as it's well written. koiame didnt have a stellar ending but it's not bad either. the mangaka built it up properly, and judging just from the visual info we had in the raws, it's not like akira is going to completely forget kondou as a person, just as a crush with the umbrella and all. the only thing I'd want more would be yoshizawa realizing how much of a moron he is.

YES. IT IS. WHAT PART OF REALISM YOU DONT UNDERSTAND? YOU CAN'T BE HAPPY WITH YOUR HOBBY AND HAVE A FULFILLING LOVE LIFE, THAT IS NOT REALISTIC ?!?!

>Her feelings were not true, she was just depressed
>Talented people can never have romantic relationships because too much PASSION

What the hell?

Attached: image.jpg (680x680, 97K)

Oh, stop samefagging. Deal with it, not everyone is able to balance personal ambitions and freedom with romance. It's one of the most common causes for failure in marriage, beside cheating.

I can give you the publishing thing because I do think is part of the process of writing, maybe the mangaka would give that on the epilogue?

Read these threads and you will know. I'm not going to post the same shit for the millionth time.
>Meh
Go back to Tumblr.

>Her feelings were not true, she was just depressed
You should have realized this the moment she said that she would have fallen for anyone that cheered her up that day, if not before then.

>Talented people can never have romantic relationships because too much PASSION
It didn't say that, it said Kondo can't.

I have bad news, your samefag detector is broken, dude.

I am not pretending to be a different person. I write both these I am interacting with you, but you are repeating always "how it's not possible to balance romance with dreams, etc". Actually, not for everyone is possible, especially when some passion is actually addiction.

that's shit writing for you,
they could've easily had a relationship and pursue their passion at the same time.

user he agrees with you. But both of view had a stereotyped vision of life. Not everyone is the same.

both of you*

>they could've easily had a relationship and pursue their passion at the same time.
Why in the world would you want a 10/10 like Akira to be with a 1/10 like Kondo? Get some fucking taste.

And I'm telling you that I wrote but not . Stop being paranoid.

Okay, sorry.

>people are upset that kondo didn't immediately publish a book
Why exactly? He wasn't that good of a writer hence why he failed the first time around despite making literature his everything aka divorcing his wife and leaving his family. Akira being successful in running makes all the sense in the world since she was talented. Talent > hardwork.

Anyway, obsessive pursuing career over family is one of the most common reasons for failure in marriage. Why are people so surprised about it?

Publishing a book =/= success

This anime went is the wrong direction after like first 5 episodes. They should've concentrated on their realtions instead of their stupid boring daily life problems like shitty bukatsu.

Probably because nothing changed?