Why do this to a faithful and effective partner?

Why do this to a faithful and effective partner?
And more importantly, will Fatoshi EVER recover?

Attached: too many sundaes.jpg (800x1200, 412K)

Korokro is wet for the Chadsuru. It's only natural.

Poor fatoshi.

if she breathe she a mother fuckin thot

She wants Mitsuru to fertilize her in the greenhouse

>THE RIGHT ONE DOESN'T HAVE TO TRY
What retarded logic is this? Do these people go through life expecting only perfection from the get go?

>This
How to tell a girl a thot?
She breathin.

yes and no, you could say that the right individual is already there for you so im some terms is ok for people to look for the "perfect" match for themselves.

At the same time trying to "fit" into someone likes will just never happen because you have to stop being what you already are, and as i said there is always someone that fits into your desired match anyways so why bother trying to change someone.

yes that's exactly how women think

age 12: im gonna marry justin bieber
age 20: I'm sure prince perfect will come into my life because I've seen a lot of movies where that happens, in the meantime I'm just going to take 5000 miles of cock
age 30: ugh, why are men such COWARDS who are too afraid to commit to a real woman like me!? I'm smart, beautiful and interesting, all they want is sex!
age 40: the patriarchy ruined my life

It's more like

Age 12: I'm gonna marry justin bieber
Age 20: I'm sure prince perfect will come into my life because I've seen a lot of movies where that happens, in the meantime I'm just going to take 5000 miles of cock
Age 30: Alright, time to settle down and marry someone with money
Age 40: Ahh, these alimony and child support payments are wonderful. Feels good being set for life

He's way too overbearing and is in love with the idea he has of her.

Attached: 1520816272479.jpg (720x450, 164K)

>is in love with the idea he has of her.

I'm so tired of hearing normalfaggots regurgitate this platitude

Why don't you stop having the idea of an argument and have an argument instead?

Kokoro confirmed for worst girl.

it's called chemistry

The comic is supposed to make you upset

Hello, nostradamus dorg reporting in with more portents from the future of this anime.

Mitsuru's already-severe health problems were exacerbated by riding with 02. He is living on borrowed time.

Eventually he is going to die or become unable to pilot. Ikuno is a lesbian and will not be with Futoshi forever. Because both their partners will be gone, Futoshi and Kokoro will be paired up again.

Attached: dorg at rest.jpg (1280x1707, 846K)

It's not about perfection in general. It's about what's perfect for you in particular. It's not a big deal. Plenty of people find they're perfect for each other.

It's more like
Age 12: I'm gonna marry Sup Forums
Age 20: Im sure my husbando will come into my life because I've seen a lot of shoujo where that happens, in the meantime I'm just going to slichk to 5000 different fanfictions
Age 30: Alright, time drop out of college and become a neet
Age 40: My body should give up on menstruation already

>Plenty of people find they're perfect for each other.

Sure thing, user.

Trying means pretending something you aren’t, so lying to yourself for the sake of someone you don’t even really know. Is actually sad and childish.

>And more importantly, will Fatoshi EVER recover?
I think the real loser of this episode was Ikuno, not only her yuri fantasy to ride with Ichigo got crushed but for the rest of the show she was made a fatboy spare toy where she will need to get straight for him cause plot will demand such "character development".