You didn't lie to me this time, Sup Forums. This truly was a masterpiece

You didn't lie to me this time, Sup Forums. This truly was a masterpiece.

Attached: 4539309-5082876974-2014-.jpg (550x309, 144K)

>Best Onee-san.

What happened to their nipples?

You didn't buy the BDs.

ttgl was better, and it isnt even a masterpiece

Sauce

They're both good but I liked KLK more

Senketsu didn't have to die

Nah, it's aged horribly
Rewatched it and realized the only reason it was so enjoyable was because of the threads and hype on Sup Forums

>aged
Please stop posting.

Sorry you can't handle a word, forgot this thread was your little safe space.

>Rewatched it and realized the only reason it was so enjoyable was because of the threads and hype on Sup Forums
some shows are made for rewatching. Others, not so much. Both Ttgl and KLK are somewhere in the middle, so the rewatching experience is not as great as the first time, but it shouldn't damage it's overall score. However, even the people who just watched it on their own have similar attitude to them as the ones who "spend their time on hyped Sup Forums threads during airing", so that's a fucking retarded argument.

It's better the second time.

Ryuko taking that dog dick like a champ.

Senketsu should've lived and landed as a big blanket to cover them.

Has BDs version nipples? Im not sure about that.

lol where are her nipplels

man,valentines day was fucking hyped as fuck.

>Whoops your boyfriend died
>Here's a consolation hug from all your shitty friends who all tried to kill you in the past

Yeah, sure was a great show Imaishi, bravo

Attached: 1444263971170.png (449x442, 151K)

God I wish that were me

Hey, at the very least Mako only nearly tried to kill her once.

Thank god her wife is fine

Attached: 32366641b9f5cbd8991e97b1e50f7fe5--kill-la-kill-manga-anime.jpg (736x712, 59K)

how tall is gamagori?

Poor Nonon

He can literally extend dong for humor purposes.

Eh, I thought it was okay. I love my waifu Satsuki!

6'2, everybody else is around 5'3-5'7.

wrong and wrong

It wasn't

What is Nonon's expression trying to convey?

>Senketsu
>Ryuko's boyfriend
>implying they had romantic feelings for each other

KLK was just TTGL for girls. It didn't resonate with me but it's still hype.

Honestly the second half felt like they ran out of ideas and threw in whatever first thing they came up with in the meetings.

Dude senketsu is a sailor uniform, not boyfriend material

Dunno about masterpiece but I can attest to wiping out multiple civilisations worth of loads to Satsuki

Plot was insanely fucking dumb and not in a fun way and the action / hype peeked at practically the first episode.
TTGL had an escalation of hype and action, but KLK floored it and peaked at the second episode, then ramped down then brought it back up, but it didn't get as cool as TTGL.

He's a sailor uniform made of boyfriend material.

Perfect for a girl made of wife fibers

Attached: 1514413156342.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>Literally discount kamen rider ooo ending

BRAVO TRIGGER

Based Trigger taking cheap cringy scene from a power rangers show for babies and making it animated kino.

The pleasure of being Gamagoori'd inside

You cant see them because at this point of the series all of your sexual desire has long gone and only remains pure love for the human beings

But Nonon was for Sanageyama

Was this the single greatest moment in the entire show? What a fucking incredible end to the Mankanshoku greed story.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

It's not cheating if it's a giant post-battle orgy, user.

Senketsu dying was sad but made sense thematically.
Fight me faggots.

>Senketsu has a big epiphany in the finale where he realizes he's human too and that Ryuko and him are the same
>Finally able to talk to other people besides Ryuko
>Dies right afterward
>Life fibers still exist in the world and ryuko is still a life fiber btw

It doesn't.

Long time since I've seen the show so correct me if I'm wrong.
Senketsu was created by her father to aid in her fighting. But he's also a burden. She can't do anything else until she finishes her task enforced by Senketsu. He literally runs of her blood, he sucks her life out. Like a constant reminder that she's a slave.
It makes sense at the end that he dies so she can finally be free of the burden.

She chose to wear him, in fact he was the only thing she wanted to wear by the end of the show. She never considered him a burden but her partner. Senketsu also never forced her to do anything, he just followed her whims.

Attached: 1393707721638.gif (640x360, 2.86M)

>She can't do anything else until she finishes her task enforced by Senketsu.
What about the warnings Senketsu gives her that she's about to run out of blood and needs to stop fighting? There's also that bit when Ryuuko turned into the unholy whateverthefuck. It's a two way street with those two, and the show makes a lot of references to both of them occasionally taking advantage of the other.

Attached: 1521777223103.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I can't rewatch TTGL after the time skip. Shit is so annoying.

"Bigger than you"

I just rewatched as well and loved it more the second time.

I wouldn't say that necessarily, since the action keeps escalating to almost nonsensical dimensions in the final fights with Ragyo, similar to how TTGL ended up being.

But in terms of themes, how it portrays clothing and nakedness is actually quite interesting. Even as a seemingly throwaway line, Ragyo stating that clothing was humanity's original sin rather than the eating of the fruit of knowledge made me stop and realize what this shit was about.

Attached: chewfaster.gif (189x189, 144K)

>Even as a seemingly throwaway line, Ragyo stating that clothing was humanity's original sin rather than the eating of the fruit of knowledge made me stop and realize what this shit was about.
Explain this to a brainlet.

Attached: 1520970808383.png (600x592, 433K)

Sadness at the realization that Satsuki will never look at her the way she was looking at Ryuko.

God, a supposedly omnipotent omnipresent being, didn't talk shit about the fruit when bitch took them, he got pissed when he found them trying to hide from him while wearing stitched fig shit afterword.

>ttgl
>not rewatchable as fuck

it delivers in almost every way

>Senketsu didn't have to die
Is this your first coming of age story or something?

Satsuki did nothing wrong. Honnoji Academy was based on a pure warrior ethic where one's social status was determined by their will to power.

So it wasn't better and it was a masterpiece then?

Father/old-bro figure, not boyfriend. Their relationship is basically straight out of a Brave show.

Actually even the ending is aped from Da Garn and there are a few Brave references throughout like the double Dotonbori robo

Satsuki contributed less to the victory of mankind than based Takarada. What a loser.

Attached: Kaneo_Salutes.jpg (1440x809, 945K)

>tfw you will never watch KLK for the first time again

My thoughts exactly. They suffered from the exact same problems, but TTGL hand it way better. KLK just falls the fuck apart after a while.

>KLK just falls the fuck apart after a while.
about when the budget ran dry

>Ryuuko's left hand.

Attached: 3be99f29a28d4101c9c0256fcc4acd24.png (700x928, 281K)

>KLK just falls the fuck apart after a while.
When that stupid drillhair bitch got introduced.
That very second is when the show went downhill.
Nui is the worst character.

Nakedness in the traditional sense in the garden of Eden is representative of your weakness and vulnerability, since we are imperfect beings. Clothing are the garments that we use to cover that up when interacting with the world, and it was the way to shield yourself knowingly in front of the higher ideal conceptualized as God. In the story, what got Adam and Eve kicked out of paradise was that they ate of the fruit of knowledge, the knowledge of good and evil. It's that the rise of consciousness itself gives you the capability to act good, in that you act kindly in knowing the "nakedness" of others or you act evil, in that you recognize your own weaknesses but use that to inflict harm upon others. Becoming conscious was the beginning of history afterwards, thrown out of paradise.

But this takes a different approach, or at least a different interpretation of the situation. God wasn't angry necessarily at eating of the fruit, but at the act of cowardice and hiding behind clothing in the face of something greater than yourself. Had we been comfortable with ourselves in knowing we are inherently imperfect, how would it have turned out?

KLK revolves around using clothing as augmented power, or a front with which to interact with others. And, interestingly enough, the life fibers are parasites in actuality. It made me interpret the situation as clothing with the life fibers as the Persona, nakedness as the Self. From there you can go a long way.

Go to sleep Jordan, you've got a lot to do tomorrow.

Shush, go and clean your lobster and slay your dad before criticizing me.