HEY GUYS LETS HAVE AN ENTIRE ARC ABOUT THE SURVIVAL OF ALL UNIVERSES

>HEY GUYS LETS HAVE AN ENTIRE ARC ABOUT THE SURVIVAL OF ALL UNIVERSES
>BUT HOL UP LEMME WISH THEM ALL BACK IN THE END, DEFEATING THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF THE ARC
???????????????????????????????????

Attached: JIREN.png (1920x1080, 1010K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6Mt4DKX8fI
twitter.com/Herms98/status/977701787464380416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

since when has shenron been more powerful than autistic five year old god?

You should know dragon ball well enough by now that it was going to happen. Only GT took the more dark route, but every seems to hate it so much more for god knows why.

I'm so glad it's over, this show was so fucking bad.

Because it was shit with bad writing and animation. Plus not canon.

I can't believe someone made a worst shounen arc than Chimera Ants, but we just saw it.

>cant even use UI again after tourney

what a shit show

is super multiverse golden shenron stronger than autistic blue lil god?
pls respond

Attached: wut.png (226x299, 161K)

worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt!worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt!worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt!worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt!worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt! worst than gt!

>I can't believe someone made a worst shounen arc than Chimera Ants, but we just saw it.
You must not read a lot of shounen.

>Retards actually expected a different ending
kek

In a series where death is cheap, you really expected them to make death matter outside of Future Trunks' timeline?

I'm only vaguely keeping up with events in super, but what happened after goku powered up for the umpteenth time against this poorly drawn alien?

since we got super saiyan shenron

what did Frieza said at the end?

NO GOAL!

>wishes them back
>wonder-twins clap their hands and poof them away again

What possible reason could there be for this not happening?

>implying Chimera Ant isn't retarded filler

AYY LMAO

In the end, the multiverse tournament of power was about the heart, user-san

We all knew this was going to happen from the very moment it was announced.

Goku and Frieza teamed up so hard Vegeta got jealous. They did a tripple knockout against the gray alien. The last man standing was Andorid 17. They revived everyone and he got his boat. Frieza was allowed to return to living and revive his empire.

Again, you don't read enough shounen.

Salty as fuck.

Attached: Kale_05.png (1366x768, 1.93M)

So did it bring back the universe Xeno deleted before the tournament ?

Why not?

>call it a defeating purpose of the arc
>17 got his boat
fcking based gtfo

I wish that somehow there would have been a way for Mr Satan to claim the win.

mate, no matter what you say, nothing can beat GT's ending montage.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6Mt4DKX8fI

At least GT had some funny moments

Would be nice if this kind of universe tournament turned out to happen once every generation to entertain Zeno and the angels lie about universe destruction to make everyone fight seriously.

>Thinking they were going to flush all those character merchandising opportunities down the drain

Attached: Laughing_Goku.jpg (330x330, 34K)

Tt was sounding okay until
>they revived everyone
Glad I never picked this up.
How the fuck is Frieza still alive anyway? I thought he was killed off years ago.

Watch the show faggot, no spoonfeeding

>I thought he was killed off years ago.
He has his halo. Tournament rules didn't state that the dead couldn't participate.

And Vegeta didnt even go Super Blue either, just normal blue

REPLY TO THANK HIM

Attached: 3cdae16d7cfbf6156e923fdb378f085a.jpg (736x736, 92K)

Died on Namek, rebult as Mecha Frieza, destroyed by Trunks, destroyed parts wished toghether by the balls, brought back to life, killed in RoF, brought back for a day like Goku in the buu saga, became living now.

>heart
Get that weak shit out of here.

Whats that NakamuraEmi song they keep showing in the commercials?

Why would I waste time watching trash like Super? It doesn't even look good visually compared to its predecessors.
>Spoonfeeding
Think before you post.

if they wish the univeres back... will they do another tournament immediately after because it's the same collapsing problem they had before?

Name a better ending.

Attached: end (2).jpg (1213x614, 118K)

The only thing that confuses me is the outcome. Does Zeno not give a shit about Ningen Levels anymore?

Because the if the winning universe didn't wish everyone back, they would be deleted as well for failing the basic decency test. But you didn't watch it and casually dismiss things you've got no context about as bad, stroking your own dick how wise you are not to watch it.

Are we just going to pretend db characters haven't used to the dragon balls to reset the status quo for everything since, what, the king piccolo arc?

All the universes staying dead.

I CLAPPED, I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THAT

el grande padre said that he and the zeno's figured the winning universe would wish back the others anyway from the start.

>expecting other end.

Attached: 1513675075934.jpg (497x427, 57K)

I literally clapped

Freeza revived and Vegeta now stronger than Goku since he lost ultra instinct while Vegeta keeps bluer form

If the context is anything like what you just wrote, that is no improvement.
I don't care enough to watch it all, what I've seen of it near the beginning was enough to drop it.
Was curious to see how it ended, no need to get your panties in a knot because not everyone eats whatever Toei puts out.

Dude, Goku is going to get back Ultra Instinct. I bet it will be at the movie's climax

>kaioken

Name a better thing about Super
Protip:You can't

Attached: Gohan_Calvo.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

The context is you're a fucking faglord.

DID YOU EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE

I RECOGNIZE THOSE POSES

He just wants to have fun

hxh in its entirety is filler because there wont be a ending

I mean did you seriously expected any other ending?

Attached: 1431720214497.png (205x221, 15K)

Zeno is a retarded child, there's no reason to think he'd actually care about or even grasp the concept of a quality of life rating. Toyotaro was retarded to show Zeno about to delete the universes before Goku showed up. This is why Future Trunks' universe still existed without the Tournament of Power.

people don't like GT specifically because it took the dark route

I mean everyone's favorite DBS episode was the baseball match, why do you think that is?

more like not canonken

Is Jiren the worst Dragon Ball villain ever? Now that he's been beaten there's nothing to him. His whole thing was being "strong." He had nothing else to his character.

>frezeer is alive and on the loose again

KAKAROT YOU PIECE OF SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1507023006822.png (1024x814, 1021K)

see

No more Kelfa.

WOW DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THIS I DO

OH HO HO HO HO HO, fuck you stupid monkies.

Attached: FriezaDance.jpg (860x690, 56K)

Oh wow, a dbz reference, truly sugoi.

Best thing about this series was GOHAN BLANCO, EL HERMANO Y EL GRANDE PADRE, and they are fucking spanish memes.

>winning universe would wish back the others anyway from the start
Bullshit.

Frieza's good for population control.

Will they stop this shitty nostalgia pandering in the next series? I dont think they even have any material left to ripoff unless they repeat shit

>meanwhile bardack is literally screaming from the other side

FUCKING DELETE THIS SHITPER THREADS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK OFF FROM Sup Forums

The absolute state of bardock and freeza's father when they see this ep

>but every seems to hate it so much more for god knows why

Because it looked awful, sounded awful, had no good fighters, had no good villains, had no good arcs, and was just offensively bad in every way except for the fact that SSJ4 looked really cool

twitter.com/Herms98/status/977701787464380416

SOMEONE POST A LINK TO THE EPISODE, IT'S FUCKING NOWHERE

>Frezeer is alive because Billsis too bored to to his job

Attached: 1497322461270.png (530x392, 117K)

Would've been better if they didn't reference this scene every other arc

I agree,I said this to my brother the other day.
The best thing that came out of Super are the memes but I don't think it's something bad.

The purpose was Zeno wanted to see cool fights. That was it.

Can't wait for Geekdom101's in-depth analysis to understand what the fuck happened

stream pls

Attached: 1513685871790.jpg (657x527, 36K)

>DEFEATING THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF THE ARC
IF THEY LOST, UNIVERSE 7 WOULDVE BEEN ERASED RETARD DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE SHOW

>unless they repeat shit
This is Toei we're talking about here.

Literally the purpose of the show. Too deep for Sup Forums.

oh wait I didn't even see the reply to that
Zeno says they EXPECTED the wish to be used to resurrect the other universes and would have erased the winning universe if they were selfish and hadn't done that

Not canon bro (raughs)

Attached: MV5BMDE5MTI3YTMtNWFmMC00NjhmLWFmZjQtODExMjNkMmEzOGRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_UY317_CR15,0,21 (214x317, 16K)

GT had a much better soundtrack than Dragon Ball "Let's spam Ultimate Battle every episode" Super.

dumb frogposter

>Reviving Freeza

for what purpose

It was a joke, Goku! Everyone was in on it! Even Frost!

revival of F was pointless
prove me wrong

Freeza will be in the movie and he's probably just going to tell kuriza the story of the saiyans while goku and friends go to universe 6 Sarada and then the hooded guy revives Yamoshi to fight Goku after the mutiversal revival