So now that the dust is settled, we all agree that GT was superior to Super, right?

So now that the dust is settled, we all agree that GT was superior to Super, right?

Attached: GT.png (560x420, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpLsQvLTLQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=KGXU3rpVq-w
youtube.com/watch?v=K23OHK1KG6s
youtube.com/watch?v=ebguLYz3tBo
youtu.be/B-rZPRzwTPM
youtube.com/watch?v=fzZ1f8r5Hp8
youtube.com/watch?v=nOLl8CDUi8A
youtube.com/watch?v=40WTuolhs9I
youtube.com/watch?v=DG_K5HsWCpY
youtube.com/watch?v=zDbdXOB3pbc
youtube.com/watch?v=UFo9L7L-Rvs
youtube.com/watch?v=9QGHnyrLhac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GT had such a fucking good athmosphere

Yes

GT was trash and it's a tossup between Super and GT. But it can be universally agreed upon they both sucked dick. Dragon ball should've stopped before Z.

yes

Attached: sa17.jpg (536x402, 45K)

Super was a mess.

>should've stopped before Z
Nah, the journey to the west fanfic was never good at any point. DB should have never existed period.

No. Are you high? GT was straight, fan-fiction garbage. DBS may have had shit writing and animation most of the time, but it least it had a lot of fun moments during ToP arc.

I don't care any more whether GT or SUPER is inferior after watching finalmente capitulo de Dragon Ball Super with over 9000 bros

Can't we just agree that both are flawed and love each other??

No

No. Super, with it's few ups and mostly downs, was still Dragon Ball at its core. GT was never Dragon Ball and always felt like a tryhard garbage series. AT being involved is the clencher.

Reposting dat OST
youtube.com/watch?v=XpLsQvLTLQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=KGXU3rpVq-w
youtube.com/watch?v=K23OHK1KG6s
youtube.com/watch?v=ebguLYz3tBo
youtu.be/B-rZPRzwTPM

calm down jose

I thought spics liked GT?

No, because Super was entertaining

youtube.com/watch?v=fzZ1f8r5Hp8

Nope, still better than GT

Them liking DBS doesn't mean they didn't like GT.
It just means they are cancerous enough to like both.

Yes. The finale and SS4 alone put it leaps and bounds ahead of Super.
But it’s still shit, just not as much as the other one.

No. GT will be shit and will forever be shit

Anyone who says GT was better is either straight up mentally handicapped or didnt actually watch GT

Attached: GT.gif (480x360, 868K)

No

G-What?
That picture looks like old Toyotaro's DB doujin or some shit like that

>One scene equates to the entirety of the series

No.

Attached: Perfect Sendoff.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

SA17 and SS4 are still the best designs in the entirety of Dragon Ball and Toriyama's a hack for not using SS4 instead of garbage mexican OC hair change '''transformations'''

'he gets god ki and his hair turns red, then blue, then blanco'

Attached: 17f.jpg (499x377, 75K)

Yeah, still prefer it for the most part. Especially if you compare the first 64 episodes.

The entire Omega Shenron thing was absolute, utter garbage youtube.com/watch?v=nOLl8CDUi8A

I cant think of a single decent fight in the entirety of GT

Sure it is, Paco Manuel.

Blanco >>>>> SS4, fight me.

I see what you did there

Attached: 1453432601205s.jpg (250x215, 16K)

GT is dogshit.
stop making these thread you gigantic faggot.

Super 17's one of the worst designs in the series, are you fucking mental?

I live in a white country completely detached from anything resembling brown spics, paco smith jr

I don't understand spanish, spic.

>>One scene equates to the entirety of the series

Those are literally GTfags. The only things they remember are the boss fights of each arc, and not all the shit and garbage between those.

spanish is compulsory in american schools, you must be a complete dipshit

Attached: 5555.gif (500x600, 1011K)

>The only things they remember are the boss fights of each arc, and not all the shit and garbage between those

But the boss fights were garbage too

Now that Super is over i'd say it's somewhat debatable. Though I do like SS4 over any of the recolors Super tossed my way. It was more creative i'll give it that. It had some good ideas but awful executions.

>SA17 and SS4 are still the best designs in the entirety of Dragon Ball
They're the worst designs in the history of Dragonball especially Super Saiyan 4 and it's nonsensical color scheme.

Sorry, i'm from norway, not some burgermutt.

no way jose

no one cares if achmeds like gt or not

As opposed to half spic half niggers?

I repeat,
>One scene equates to the entirety of the series
Also what is
>Goku vs. Bebi
>Vegeta vs. Gohan/Goten
>Goku vs. Ledgic
>Uub vs. Bebi Vegeta (Especially after he got eaten and intervened internally)
>The entirety of the Evil Dragons

There's plenty more to GT and you can tell the faggots posting the same webms and gifs only watched it on Toonami.

>They're the worst designs in the history of Dragonball

Opinion discarded.

Never said they weren't

>ameritmutts are unironical GT apologists
What a surprise.

You literally cant defend Super 17s design, its fucking disgusting

I'm from the best country in the world, Australia.

>Also what is
>>Goku vs. Bebi
>>Vegeta vs. Gohan/Goten
>>Goku vs. Ledgic
>>Uub vs. Bebi Vegeta (Especially after he got eaten and intervened internally)
>>The entirety of the Evil Dragons
All absolutely shit and the original gif you're talking about was from the Shadow Dragon arc.
I mean dude, they couldn't even be bothered to animate Baby Vegeta's mouth when he transformed into a great ape.

>Gt was so good that it got cancelled at 64 episodes
Loving every laught

Attached: 1431558469951.jpg (393x393, 82K)

>GTs best animated scene was a small skirmish between Vegeta and Baby Gohan
What did Toei mean by this?

Attached: vegetagt.webm (640x480, 1.97M)

salty bunch

Attached: file.png (1348x447, 437K)

There's nothing wrong with it, ironically it's more of a Toriyama looking design than ANY of the generic trash in Super.

Defend generic furfagbait and twig '''saiyans''' that look like they came from some french wannabe anime show.

Attached: doro.jpg (728x1059, 263K)

>64 episodes
>literally the only scene with good animation is Vegeta getting btfo for 20 seconds

>I mean dude, they couldn't even be bothered to animate Baby Vegeta's mouth when he transformed into a great ape.
Try watching the series before you shitpost about it.

I've never watched GT. The bits and pieces I've seen seem great. Solid animation and basically continuing Z. Should I watch it?

Better animation than anything Super had

You dumbass they even tried to justify it with telepathic communication.
Why is it always the retard who skimmed that thinks he knows everything?

Yes, it's better than Super.

Wrong. Stop shilling your trash opinion.

yes

>g-guys pls pay attention to my literally who show...

lmao GT was such fucking cancer that it got cancelled after 60 episodes and it effectively killed DB.
Now go back to Sup Forums to take your unique and special opinions.

What are you smoking user? GT is about as OG dragon ball as it gets.

Same can be said for Vegeta when he transformed in Z.

Because of Bebi, dumbass.

>it effectively killed DB
People were already dropping it after the Cell arc. It was just a slow death.

Legitimately better than every single scene in Super

>there are people who legitimately think this is good
youtube.com/watch?v=40WTuolhs9I

And this is the climax of the arc of all things.

>So mainy brainlets not seeing that GT can be both garbage and better than Super
What a sad sight

What don't you like about it? I dig it. I wasn't a fan of most Super designs because it felt like they were all made for the sake of being easy to animate so they mostly feel bland and overly simple.

No? Dragon Ball eas still immensely popular in Japan even during Boo. The ratings for the anime may have lowered but the franchise was still strong. GT literally made it dormant. Super, as mediocre as it is, gave a fuckload of new life to the franchise. It’s not going away anytime soon.

>there are people who legitimately think any of Super's arcs are good

Are we sure that wasn't because of the movies?

>there are people who thing Super was good at al

What is there to remember about Super if not the boss fights though? I imagine that's just how it generally works for most things.

>GT literally made it dormant
Not really. Dragon Ball was still getting games even after GT ended and the west catching up with it gave it new life with more games. Seriously, look how many Dragon Ball games we got during the sixth gen. Dormant my ass. GT gave an end to Dragon Ball without any loose ends.

>Same can be said for Vegeta when he transformed in Z.
Did you mean to reply to someone else? Because that doesn't make any sense.

>Because of Bebi, dumbass.
Yeah sure. Baby suddenly develops telepathy that he never displayed before right when his speech would get a little hard to animate.

>not responding after being btfo

>everything is explained in the series
>hurr durr they just lazy xD

Attached: trunksf.jpg (227x216, 11K)

same person
also you're blind.

I'll probably remember some stupid lines even more than the fights.
>You've changed your hair color eh? So what?

Or Jiren doing absolutely nothing. Or Goku never running out of stamina. Or Cabba not even trying to block, dodge or counter some attacks

>I imagine that's just how it generally works for most things.
And you're right on the nose, that's why the sakuga moment even exists for climaxes.
Problem is that GT didn't have anything like that often it was just the characters standing around talking or beam spam.
I mean just look at this youtube.com/watch?v=DG_K5HsWCpY this
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=zDbdXOB3pbc

They're all terrible.
Honestly the only thing I can remember from GT that isn't regularly in the games is Uub's Papayaman outfit.

The movies helped but Super made the most revenue. This whole revival period in general is strong
Video games don’t mean much. Dragon Ball is always going to have video games. GT was a shitty continuation to the possibilities of EoZ and ended quick because it was failing. After GT we had no canonical entries to the franchise until BoG

Attached: B6FC4CC9-5D01-43DB-8606-650D67145001.jpg (720x1041, 253K)

Gt and super both sucked ass

>Superfag is delusional
What a surprise
You aren't used to scenes where hits actually have impact to them, just sped up to retard speeds

His 5head was stupid

Jesus Chris the designs of GT are so cool.

Nope.

I disliked both but disliked Super less. GT was a joke, the misadventures of Pan and kid goku was cheesy, the big baddy was Android Buu 2.0, and the final arc about the dragons was laaaaammmmeeee

>defending baby's random new unexplained power
>defending lazy animations
>defending a lazy cop out
Want to know something? They didn't animate Vegeta speaking on his own either. Unless you want to say that he magically gained telepathy too
youtube.com/watch?v=UFo9L7L-Rvs

Sad thing is they animated him just fine in the past
youtube.com/watch?v=9QGHnyrLhac

The manga already ended before GT was even considered, and as everyone likes to parrot, GT isn't 'canon' so you can't say that it killed the IP's momentum because it wasn't canonical and thus had no part in hurting it because it already ended.

Why couldn’t Dragon Ball continue after GT? Toriyama smartened up this decade by continuing it. Dragon Ball is ripe with possibilities and GT’s performance didn’t showcase that at all.

Goku used telepathy in their first fight, it's not out of left field that Vegeta duplicated the technique like he did with sensing power.

Because Akira was burned out by Cell. He literally forgot so much about his IP after it ended that he forgot characters left and right. He didn't want to make another entry, regardless of GT's performance. Funny enough, it was Dragonball Evolution's shitshow that made him go back to Dragon Ball, not GT.

You realise that the GT started the following week after Z ended right?
As in it ended January 31st 1996 and GT started February 7th 1996.
The manga also ended the year prior so it was still a near constant momentum.

In other words your post is meaningless.

>no eyebrows
>cromagnon brow ridge
>worse fivehead than even vegeta
>vest and suspenders over a skintight muscleshirt with torn jeans
>exposed shoulders, bright orange neckerchief,
>really tall
all these combined make him look like a hideous gay cowboy

What the fuck were you smoking? ToP was the one of the worst arcs out of Super.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you can meme it to being true.

it was also one of the best

Regardless, GT didn't hurt a damn thing, even if it was planned in advance. My point still stands. They wrapped it up with GT and that point anything else was just simply pushing Dragon Ball for as long as they could keep making money on it, and the west at that point was starting to grain traction with it.