He got away with everything

BASED

Attached: 35u90.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>Goku: if Freeza tries anythin' I will just deal with him
Now that Freeza is confirmed to be the new Piccolo, that means Goten will be training under him now that his training stay on 17's poacher island is over. Goten will literally reach EGP tier at this rate.

He did get killed twice

Most of people he killed deserved to die anyway

He didn't actually do anything wrong since being brought back from hell though.
He followed all the rules and was a big team-player for U7

If Whis didn't revive him, I expected Goku to actually honor his promise and use the Earth's DBs to revive him again because of how good a sport Freeza was at the end.

Death is meaningless in DB.

and under that context how does one get punished in DB?

BUT HE KILLED BILLIONS

Attached: Tears_of_Vegeta.png (1280x720, 475K)

fucking madman

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

Attached: RealMVP.jpg (1369x1002, 110K)

So did Vegeta.

Hell, Majin Vegeta killed a few thousand people in the Buu Saga, after he was already supposed to be on the side of good, and no one gave a shit about it after.

You don't, you will only be forgotten by Toei if they think you are not marketable anymore as merchandise.

Will Freiza ever do this for Goten?

Attached: Lizard Sacrfice.png (1558x900, 918K)

Most of the planets he conquered were kind of backwater and had no tech to speak of. Really his only problem was his tendency to genocide people. Maybe he'll see the worth in uplifting to help these planets stop being so savage and then they will realize they get a pretty good deal out of letting people come in to live on their world and he won't have to slaughter native populations wholesale to run his business.

but he saved universe 7

Looks like Goku got the rival he wanted sine RoF.

Attached: Best Friends.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

did frost come back too, or is he hakaied for ever?

Attached: F.png (350x467, 98K)

>Frieza technically beats an arcs main antagonist
>17 wins the arc itself

>Vegeta beats the guy who accomplished literally nothing except saying "Jiren..." constantly from the peanut gallery

Vegetafags had a hard life

He's back and I wonder if he's still pissed at Freiza.

and when the series comes back he will have learned nothing and get his ass kicked again

was he shown with the rest of his team? Because he was deleted separately I would assume he's just gone for good which is fine because he was shit.

based toriyama made freeza of the good guys

He was shown with U6, I would get a screncap but I'm fucking tired so i'm going to bed.

Was there ever any doubt? /ouremperor/

Attached: based Frieza.jpg (956x535, 85K)

>one of the good guys
>literally shown back with a reformed army at the end

The ultimate punishment.

Nah, that's still Vegeta's role.

TO SAVE TRILLIONS

that just means he won't challenge goku and co

If it's happening at all then the incoming movie would be the perfect opportunity for that, seeing as the new foe from the trailer that Goku will be fighting in the movie totally looks like a saiyan.

To save decillions

/OurGuy/

Frieza is the Oro of DB.

/ouremperor/

Attached: 1513290317018.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

He's literally Orochimaru.

Bardock is finna seething.

Goten never got the same character development and story role as Gohan when he was a kid. He's literally a gimmick character for early ssj and fusion shit to sell merch.

>He's literally Orochimaru.
Frieza's son when?

Oho! Oho! Oho! Oho!

Attached: Kuriza_(Primera_Forma).png (377x468, 158K)

So did he became a good guy in the end or what?

>(primera_forma)

Attached: 1520137900846.gif (500x363, 2.87M)

Nah. He's Neutral now. He won't fuck with Goku and Co. anymore, but he will keep fucking stuff in U7. Taking planets, killing people, that stuff.

can we just appreciate the pottery of goku being proved completely justified in wishing him back for U7

this space lizard literally saved the universe

how he just need to become Goten best friend

Attacking the stands doesn't seem so bad when you consider half the people on universe 7 have killed people in cold blood

That kinda sounds like he's still evil, just smart enough not to fuck with those asshole monkeys anymore.

>Kuriza
Does she drinks Dr. Peppers?

we can finally forget that super existed in the first place

>Gowasu and Rumshi are back
>she can go back to smile again
based 17

Attached: cus.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

By going out of their way in writing him out of character? Yeah, we should totally applaud Goku.

How SEETHING is Bardock in the afterlife right now?

Attached: Bardock_-_Bardock_Father_of_Goku_-_001.png (634x975, 1.33M)

Oh my god, 17! Are you sure you're okay with not having wished for something pitiful and selfish that Bulma could arrange for you easily instead of doing the right thing?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dragon Ball Super - 131 [480p].mkv_snapshot_16.34_[2018.03.24_18.58.12].jpg (848x480, 69K)

BASED SPACE EFFEMINATE ARISTOCRAT!

Attached: 20f8424e16657bcecf8f0f170758ece1.jpg (700x1576, 61K)

He didnt genocide them he just reduced their numbers. His army had all different ayys

Make universe 7 great again!

Attached: fvRpp2V.png?1.png (450x365, 263K)

Yeah, that felt weird.
18 is acting like 17 just cut his own arm off for the wish

Pretty much, but isn't that the way things always are for villains turned heroes in dragonball? He'll be tsu for a while, but ultimately he won't have really done anything bad and just won't consider himself a good guy. Then he's stopping by on Earth because he keeps hearing it has good food and then he is popular there with some locals or something and next thing you know he just likes hanging out and Bura keeps calling him uncle and Freeza encourages it simply to piss Vegeta off. You know it's going to happen.

like there's anything he could actually do about it, Freeza is redonculously stronger than him and has his full empire while he's stuck being a galactic fugitive

Eh, it's in character. She's always been pretty selfish, even if it's just to secure her own families' happiness. She's not use to being completely selfless. So of course she would be surprised that 17 would completely forgo his and his families happiness for a wish like that.

>Freeza is redonculously stronger than him
but, what if Frost train for like 5 months?

How does the afterlife in Z work anyway?

I got the impression that when those in hell repented they "move on" from hell and reincarnate.

That seems to have been the implication from some of the stuff said about why Frieza was still in hell.

Frost "condition" to join Fat Beerus Team was to reform his reputation in U6.

I know they lost, but getting resurrected by 17 probably will make Fat Beerus to keep his promise and clean Frost Reputation anyway, somehow.

>17 telling freeza to power up more
>he simply loses his golden form
It mostly likely means he ran out of stamina, but maybe he absorbed his golden form into his base becoming overall more versatile. New form when?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dragon Ball Super - 131 [480p].mkv_snapshot_06.49_[2018.03.25_03.53.32].jpg (848x480, 54K)

>Bardock
>Dead

Attached: piilcGa.gif (450x252, 636K)

¡Frost Azul Turquesa!

Frost had been training he whole life, right?

I mean, he was stronger than Frieza during the Namek arc, wasn't he?

He just doesn't have that natural strength.

Even that wouldn't be equivocal. He's an android. Bulma could whip up a new arm in like an afternoon.

>Leave El Hermano to me!

Attached: bad1312d6e6d0848b43a785407950c3715b7436a_00.jpg (271x482, 23K)

Having Freeza around is actually a good thing considering Beerus doesn't like doing much and Goku + friends normally stay on Earth, Freeza can roam what's part of the universe since his been away, and because we know Supreme Kai is shit at his job when he said something like 20 planets or whatever had good on them, I think we can trust Freeza to make the universe a better place

Freeza Branco

>Resurrected by Whis under orders from Beerus, so doesn't owe the monkey shit
>openly stated he's going to keep on being evil literally the moment he was resurrected, zero shits who hears
>ALREADY reformed his empire, now with the knowledge of the universes beyond, ripe for the plucking
Freeza arc 2.0 where he sets out to build an interuniversal empire when?

I can't wait to see Freeza show up in new materials because he doesn't want the new guy beating Goku and taking over the universe. "If anyone's going to kill you and take over the universe, it will be me so I'll just help you guys just this once"

Dragon Ball Super was fucking awful! This whole tournament sucked and was a major disappointment. All of these other universes were shallow and they were so full of themselves. Universe 7 was the only universe cautious and respectful towards the mysteries of what the other universes were capable of, meanwhile all of the other universes acted mightier-than-thou like "LOL, THERE'S NO WAY ANYBODY COULD BE STRONGER THAN ME!"

IT STINKS!

>Frost had been training he whole life, right?
I don't think that was ever stated.
Going into hiding ended up beeing a training for him though.

>I mean, he was stronger than Frieza during the Namek arc, wasn't he?
By far.

Attached: ToP powerscale.png (856x602, 42K)

Frost is a Frieza he never trained ever.

Goku is not above Jiren. MUI Goku would be but Jiren technically was not "beaten". They had to push him to the limit and shove him out the ring

>Got brought back to life
>Got his army back
>Got to see Goku and Vegeta getting humilliated

>Freeza gets revived
>Meanwhile King Kai is still dead
Where is the justice?

>Goku is not above Jiren. MUI Goku would be
Is MUI Goku not Goku?

>So did Vegeta.
Nope
Vegeta killed a lot of friezas men but in the end it was still only a few dozen at most.
he only killed something like 40 innocents prior to the buu saga

We're led to believe he wiped out planets for frieza, but radditz explained that saiyans were usually used for low tier planets since one or two could topple a civilization quickly due to oozaru. We don't actually have any idea how many he killed.

The anime made him kill happy, but the manga never treated him as such

Kui, zarbon, and dodoria he had personal vendettas against.
He pretty much cooled it after namek
Then the fact that vegeta got revived after helping stop majin buu meant that he had proven himself good by then

Also, he didn't kill thousands at the tournament
It was hundreds.
And I'm not sure the moral implications of murdering people you know will be revived rank as high as permadeath

He shed the form to add to the energy barrier you brainlet.

>Gohan as strong as 17

Just stop

18 is the reason the future androids are such hedonistic monsters. Evil women. She's also the one with the temper, she gets upset over some bullshit like a clothing store getting destroyed and makes 17 go destroy an entire city when he just wants to play cowboy and drive cars.

Normally yes but at the end of the episode he says he can't do it anymore so it can't be counted yet.

Dont forget screwing over Jobhan

Vegeta is probably the same as Kefla, and stronger than base Jiren

Also 17 is stronger than Gohan lel

But he had it during the tournament so it still applies to the powerscaling.

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim?

It was the exact opposite. 18 spared thr clothes guy and 17 killed him anyway.

Current power standings:

Jiren > Limit Breaker Vegeta > "I forgot how to UI" Goku > 17 > Frieza > Kefla > THE REST

I want to assume that they're stronger than Beerus now, but who knows.

WHERE THE FUCK IS RESURRECTION C!?

Attached: PCELL.png (639x514, 300K)

Retard.

BASED

Attached: BASED CHADZA.jpg (475x594, 95K)

This is Captain 17, cruise ship owner, champion and savior of the multiverse. Say something nice to him!

Attached: strongest in the multiverse.jpg (658x370, 27K)

in what part of the episode is frieza's tail cut? i can't find the scene

His spots are too hard to draw

TOOT TOOT

Orochimaru did it first

Attached: Oro.jpg (260x194, 7K)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how shitty must universe 6 namekians feel after being resurrected?

Their entire race was absorbed into two people. They are literally the last two namekians of universe 6.

Attached: nameks.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Yes, but we don't know if bardock went to hell
Remember piccolo went to heaven, radditz went to hell
It seems like a desire to make good is related, which bardock definitely demonstrated.

Greatest rivalry ever fighting together was awesome.

Attached: sLusAPx.jpg (565x800, 55K)