Made in Abyss

Movie visual

Attached: 14444.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!8lJxzLAb!ffjKahvXUQc3yekrpswfZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Speculation time for good cutoff for the 1st movie. I'm gonna say leaving Ozen's layer to head into the hole is gonna be the cutoff they choose. Fits perfectly.

I can't believe there's 2 movies coming out, please tell me they animate Prushka's arc.

Attached: 1508732433273.jpg (1200x900, 332K)

Just give me S2, S1 brought me levels of joy I thought anime had lost the ability to provide

No, Prushka comes after the 2 recap movies. They did announce there will be a S2.

>the 2 recap movies
I don't get why studios do this. Is it just so that they can get more money by selling movie tickets? It just seems like they're wasting time by recovering the same ground.

The second movie will also be a catch up, wont it? In that case, I'm not sure that they'd have enough material to go until where the anime ends.

Plus the first half arguably will have way more content that needs to get spaced out, they hang around in Orth for a while, as well as Ozens base.

> Is it just so that they can get more money by selling movie tickets?

Yes, though it's also true that the movies are likely to attract some viewers who never watched the anime and don't really care to, they can just watch two ((likely short)) movies to catch up and then watch the second season.

Anyone know when these movies are coming out?

From what I know the TV anime viewing audience and the movie audience are different enough to justify making recap movies for some sweet sweet cash.
The only other recap movies I've seen were the Madoka Magica ones, and I liked the beefed up production for some better animation.
It'll be nice to "rewatch" with some even better visuals.

>Made in Abyss thread
>No Bondrewd
HERESY

Attached: __bondrewd_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_rokusuke_6suke_ver_6__sample-edc3999498a32926130883c2f14f1c34.jpg (850x1202, 87K)

Attached: well.jpg (220x180, 8K)

Is best dad going to appear in the movie?

I guess it's just frustrating knowing that the next arc is the best of the whole story, and we're getting recaps. If we didn't know Bonedaddy and Idofront were coming, it probably wouldn't be as bad, but we do.
I bet this is also to let the manga get a few more chapters out so they can get to a good stopping point for the next season.

they're recap movies you dunce

What are they looking at, Sup Forums?

They're only recaps, but since Nanachi's flashback will presumably still be in it, the answer is yes.

>let the manga get a few more chapters out so they can get to a good stopping point for the next season.
this

>Nanachi's flashback
Boy, I can't wait to see Mitty get eviscerated in a movie theater screen.

EXTRA ULTRA DETAILED MITTY DESTRUCTION AND SUFFERING

Attached: 1506841105979.png (600x600, 166K)

Season 1 got us through the first 25.5 chapters, I suspect Narehate village will be wrapping up by chapter 50 and that will be the second season.

Bonedaddy fight over 12 episodes please, some pure arthouse shit

the numbers have spoken

it will be a fine display of mesmerizing mitty murder

I wonder if, for the movies, they'll use the full OST? Or at least change some of the tracks around. I'd love to see what the Mitty scene is like with Crucifixion as the bgm.

Well is not like they can add a lot of things in the movie, maybe they can make Ozen fight a little more interesting

Attached: DZESu6jVMAA2s4d.jpg (880x666, 92K)

I imagine they'll just make a bunch of it look better, whether that's upping the quality of the animation or changing the scene direction, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

>people that havent seen or heard of MiA go to watch the recaps for a summary
>mfw they see the elevator ride in 4k, 4096x2160, 8.8 megapixel turbo HD, surrounded by terrified screaming nipponese

Attached: 1520326277258.jpg (540x525, 36K)

>Riko choking on her own blood scene, Reg panicking and screaming
>Tsukushi laughing on background

Attached: 1499946420586.png (944x1058, 1.44M)

>IMAX surround sound elevator ride with Crucifixion
>some poor fucker in Bon cosplay gets lynched when the movie ends

>IMAX surround elevator ride with Crucifixion
>The whole scene is in 4k, 4096x2160, 8.8 megapixel turbo HD
>The movie ends
>People who watched MiA for the first time attempt to lynch a guy in Bon cosplay
>Some MiA fans attack the mob to defend best dad.
>Fighthing spills into the streets and spreads through the cities as nipponese allign into different camps firstly based on their opinion on Bon
>Slowly this conflict consumes the entirety of Japan
>tfw some guy in Bon cosplay caused the Japanese civil war.

>his ring tone goes off
>Technologic starts playing

This.

I wanted to read manga and i got confused when saw that there are 2 1st chapters. One is 1.0 other is 1.1. usually 1.1/2/2 means just better scans but this one has different pages and only english version has this 1.1 thing. What should i read 1st? Is 1.1 some kind of remake of 1st chapter or what?

read it here
mega.nz/#F!8lJxzLAb!ffjKahvXUQc3yekrpswfZg

So wait, 1.0 and 1.1 is the same chapter but different parts? Other than that is there any difference from this folder on mega and mangadex scans? I just prefer to read in browser, i like mangadex interface.

I forgot if it was on his AMA or on his twitter but Kevin Penkin was working on an anime OST and he said we'll hear it in a year. Maybe we'll get new content in the recap movies.

I checked and the first chapter is a bit confusing there, , the first part of 1.0 is a good translation, then it's the same chapter with a not so good translation and 1.1 is the second half of the same chapter with the good translation.

I bet Riko offers Reg's arm as payment.

> his ring tone goes off
> harder better faster stronger starts playing