Shingeki no Kyojin

What would Erwin have done about the Marleyans and the rest of the world if he was still alive?

Attached: 1521745627385.png (500x500, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1521390644107.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=SCfmkk09GrA&t=140s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'd find out when he got there

he would've accomplished the same thing Eren and friends did, but by sacrificing thousands and thousands of soldiers instead

He would have just an heroed after he finally got the truth from the basement. Which would have been kino, but sadly we didn't get that.

Attached: 1c2.png (1185x571, 61K)

So he's inspired by Zapp Brannigan?

He would have created everlasting world peace.

He would have had some big eats

Attached: 1490830448011.jpg (4000x4000, 1.74M)

WHAT IS THE END GOAL OF THIS MANGA NOW

Destroy any threat to Paradis and show those continental fuckers just what happens when you try to genocide island devils.

Eren will use the titans to destroy humanity.

If you kill them you are just as bad as them

Exactly. Eren is the final boss.

Fuck off Elric these niggers gun die.

WAT

Attached: 1513368660443.png (1360x768, 1.66M)

I raised an eyebrow at this too. Its got to be a mistranslation, the game has a few fuckups like that.

He wasn't suited for war

Attached: 1428030973437.png (577x224, 26K)

Did we learn any new information when the manga spent 30000 chapters following annie/bernholdt/reiner breaking into the wall?

Jeez, how do you miss something like that. Who the fuck localized it?

Well aren't you mad

Attached: 1509005033857.jpg (396x402, 81K)

She was very handsome

Attached: 36351145_p1_master1200.jpg (700x700, 172K)

I unironically thought nanaba was a boy when I first saw her

Yes. also literally every normie will drop this series if they even make it past the political uprising arc. I've never seen a series with such potential and mainstream completely fucking drop the ball like this.

Yeah but that was cleared up literally more than four years ago

>muh normie fanbase
The only thing that outsells snk in nipland is one piece. who cares what burger normies think, even if they do drop it?

Attached: 1498622633498.png (996x435, 174K)

A lot of slapshod localizing is done by people who don't care about the material or editing in general. They'll fuck dialogue up to make it more palatable for western audiences but keep phrases that fit like garbage in english.

This.

>Rides horses across the sea by making the scouts tie each other together to make a bridge
Many drowned

Erwin 'send in the next wave' Smith has done it once again!

He would have lost all motivation after finding out the secrets of the world and run back to walls feeling satisfied.
He never wanted to go beyong like Eren and armin.

>the next wave
I honestly didn't expect a water based pun

>walldians: We want to live in peace
>other countries: We want to genocide you for stuff you never did
>walldians: Shit no

Yeah they are exactly the same

You gotta keep your sense of humor fluid.

>destroy humanity.
If that was the objective, why not use the king power to awake the wall titans and have them trample everything like everybody fears?

They're getting to that. That's why they allied with Zeke.

Why was the last thread deleted?

Dunno, duncare

Attached: 1520282990392.png (627x1000, 193K)

I WANT TO MAKE IKUNO STRAIGHT AND CRAVE THE ROD

It wasn't, nobody posted for a while and it died. I'm pretty sure.

EL REINER BLANCOO VS EREN MENDIGO

Attached: Chapter104.png (1600x900, 2.03M)

Well Nanaba is pretty handsome. I'm not surprised people would believe how she actually has a banana.

Attached: 3547345427652.jpg (950x950, 116K)

Straight up looks like a guy in chapter 27. Clearly a not-guy and ded by 40.
Somehow shit localizers miss this.
fml bananafag

Not gonna lie I don't even know/remember who the fuck is this.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Attached: 1509607414449.jpg (1098x859, 48K)

Easier to remember characters if you hoard fanart like a shitty dragon.

Attached: 1459802397178.jpg (500x376, 77K)

Why do people even do that. Characterfags, characterfujos, pedoshitter, and benji are like fucking Smaug.

For Fun?

Attached: 1487224128110.jpg (1024x911, 324K)

Because it's fun.

Attached: 1426993861893.png (624x592, 281K)

To dump here obviously. Its why I have dozens of gigs of reaction images and shitposts.

Hivemind pls
Is weird

Attached: 1507148681181.png (500x497, 259K)

You don't know the true depths of characterfaggotry

Attached: 1510251918927.jpg (1161x891, 246K)

You say that like the uprising arc doesn't have a shit ton of action in it. Fuck huge titan, Scouts v.s Kenny's squad, Shit machine, Armin getting molested, etc...

RE is canon.

Canon and cute

Attached: wew.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

>benji
That's just one autist calling everyone "benji", when someone says something he doesn't like. Although I think the Armongfag whio calls everyone cyborg is also doing it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1521390644107.webm
kek

The ragetard could just go hold Historia's fucking hand

No, it was definitely deleted on page 1. Meanwhile there's like ten dragon ball threads.

Hisu needs to be a titan for that.

He would have declared war on them, probably prepared for an all-out invasion of Marley.

Nah, the thread was deleted. Nowhere to be found in the archive.

He doesn't want to get her involved because that would mean reducing turning her into a titan and then reducing her lifespan to 13 years.

It's also obvious Isayama will give that important royal titan touching role to Zeke, not Historia.

So Eren cares enough about the life of one girl to not just end this war right here and now, saving the lives of many of his friends who will surely die in the coming war? What a pussy.

This isn't even him choosing Armin over Erwin, that was one life against another life who had literally just sacrificed his whole army with barely anything to show for it except Levi and Flocke being dead. Historia is just some girl compared to everyone else in the walls. We all know what the right answer is here.

Though perhaps Eren really doesn't want to exterminate the world. That would make him slightly less idiotic.

Ai yo.

He wouldn't have sacrificed anyone of his own people for this. That's why he also left on his own.

Then cried for them to come save him as soon as he got the opportunity to manipulate a young boy

Eren is a useless pussy, nothing new. Still, it was about him not wanting to sacrifice anyone of his friends and Isayama pushing Hisu aside to give the royal titan blood relevance to Zeke.

Has it even been clearly stated it needs to be a royal TITAN? He got plenty of memories just touching her, there's clearly something in her blood itself independent of anything else. It seemed like he just assumed that based on punching Dina and then leapt all the way to thinking the others would make him eat Historia so he shut up.

>I'm getting creamed here
>You got moxie

Attached: 1375456343464.jpg (400x508, 113K)

Eren doesn't even seem to be worried about how this battle can go so wrong easily. He looks disinterested in life. What the hell truly happened to him?

She's a cute girl.

The one shonen protags weakness: cute girl. Good to see this manga is sticking to its roots.

>>I'm getting creamed here
Annie is way too lewd in the new game

Attached: LEWD.png (261x341, 112K)

He started to be that way after the Grisha and Frieda flashback. Who knows, maybe after that he was also ready to kill Historia for muh freedom, because this is the last thing we saw of her.

Attached: 0090-030.jpg (1066x1600, 372K)

More like "muh friends".

Attached: 786465515321.png (269x255, 85K)

Attached: notdangerousatall.png (179x333, 80K)

>cute girl
more like cute girl (male)

Attached: d236844ad3bdaade3db654857ec15c24.jpg (500x707, 73K)

Wait a second, I've never actually put that into consideration. Could it be that he actually ate her? There nothing against it to be honest. It did kind of leave at a cliffhanger there, at first I thought that was just a random memory from his father, but this actually makes alot more sence

youtube.com/watch?v=SCfmkk09GrA&t=140s
Literally best ost in the anime, fight me.

Eating doesn't do anything. If anything he turned her into a mindless titan. Maybe they tested it and that's why he is so sure, touching Zeke is going to work, while before this he was unsure about his theory.

Couldn't he technically absorb the royal blood and its powers by just biting throgh the spine and drinking the spinal fluid? I mean if Eren is able to just drink some hardening juice and harden the shit out of his Titan, why shouldnt the same work for the royal blood, and more so the powers of the royal blood in combination with the coordinate?

Well, nothing happened when Grisha ate Frieda.

Then again, it could've also been that the
royal blood didnt activate because it was overwritten by the consumption of the coordinate, although this might also just be a huge asspull. I just really think that there's gotta be something that happened there, with the cutting away right after erens staring.

Those Fritz genes have a powerful effect on Yeager men
>Zeke jerks off to the thought of himself

I think someone just copy and pasted Gelgar’s line there. It’s the exact same, just with his name

One of the guys who got eaten at the tower just before Ymir was revaled to be the Jaws Titan

He seemed to feel something

Attached: full calories.jpg (700x545, 131K)

This page feels way more powerful now that we know what the first king did

Attached: 0063-014.jpg (2133x1600, 571K)

Do the other Shifters get natural hardening, or did they all drink Reiner's semen too? And if not, why HASN'T Marley been engineering Titans like that?
Was crossing powers like this without eating the Shifter the worst thing Isayama ever wrote besides koff?

>I'll add more asians even though that would contradict the plot

Attached: john-boyega-513988l.jpg (214x314, 11K)

what is the look on his face trying to express?

>make Eldians asian, Ackermanns black and Marleys white
What now, memeposter?

Nutritional satisfaction

Oi that's racist

Translation is fucked, there's at least one entire conversation where "Conny" is referred to as a girl.

>Isayame hopes that the anime will fix the mistakes he made during uprising
Is he talking about the shit machine?

God I hope not. I want to see that animated in glorious detail

>Ymir stealing food and giving it to the orphans in the new game
Best boy a cute. Her past and Hisu building that orphanage is definitely done on purpose. Too bad we never got to see them taking care of it together.

Attached: DZC8HSiUQAEEtWF.jpg (1199x848, 260K)

To be fair Boyega became famous for crying racist every time, considering he is
>a bad actor
>ugly
>no charismatic
>doesn't understand the basic points of the things he reads/see
I'm glad he won't touch the Witcher, he wouldn't even know why Ciri looks like Geralt

He wants to make an attack on titan adaptation and 'make sure there are plenty of japanese actors in it' even though almost all of the characters are not!europeans