Shinmai Maou No Testament

This is best girl. Say something nice about her.

Attached: asss-compressed.png (1116x1808, 923K)

Attached: yuki1.webm (1280x720, 887K)

Attached: yuki2.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

Her butt is very big at least.

That's exactly how you can tell that she is best girl.
Added bonus that she comes with her sister, in two ways.

Makes my dick diamonds

Attached: yuki3.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

Daily reminder that Yuki almost getting killed by Shiba is what makes Basara go apeshit during the final battle.

Attached: CBC-YukiEcstacy .png (600x813, 2.97M)

Can you give me a quick summary, kind user? I appreciate your good taste.

Attached: yuki4.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

NEXT WEEK is gonna be the BEST for Shinmai fans everywhere.

Basara gets absorbed by Shiba. The girls sense that something is wrong. Maria, Kurumi, and Zest take on Kouryuu, while Mio goes to where Basara was fighting shiba. Mio tries to confront Shiba and is able to successfully dodge his first attack, but she isn't able to dodge the second one and Yuki steps in to save her. Mio and Yuki then fight against Shiba. Despite their best efforts they aren't strong enough to even graze Shiba. Eventually Yuki gets gravely injured. When all hope seemed lost red light emits from inside of Shiba's body, and Basara returns to the battle. He sees the injured Yuki and basically tells Mio to take care of Yuki and that there's still time to save her. Basara then goes apeshit on Shiba despite being severely weakened due to having been absorbed by Shiba.

Attached: smnk-vol-2-color-illustration-4.png (527x736, 457K)

I really need to read this series. Thanks, user!

Attached: yuki5.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

is there a Chisato volume 6 color version yet?

unfortunately they haven't released any color volumes since volume 3. Hopefully Chisato gets a color illustration for volume 12 though.

Attached: CBC-ChisatoEcstacy.png (600x821, 2.81M)

THANK YOU, anymore Chisato content?

Attached: DYuJDOVUQAANd-D.jpg (1200x900, 235K)

I hope the extended 5mins BD version of the OVA go to Zest.

Attached: sample-ed9257c0cbbdf19efb8be2375daa4eef.jpg (821x1000, 104K)

he has a good harem, all the girls are good

Oh boy, i cant wait to read Chisato's LN sex scene next week.

Attached: kakashi.jpg (864x1200, 123K)

She just happens to have the lewdest track on the Drama CD. Yuki quoting Shakespear is a close second though.

Unrelated, but i love how the text on the physical copies of volume 12 basically promotes the Chisato sex scene.

Attached: CBC-MariaEcstacy .png (591x817, 2.67M)

That's what happens when there is only one girl in the cover. Miofags can keep the covers while us Chisato fans get the real action. I like how in these threads people get upset over the covers. The covers don't mean shit, so what if Mio is next to Basara she is just gonna get overshadowed anyways.

ass is underappreciated in a lot of ecchi so I really liked her

all the cute Zest faces are one of the things departures did right.

Attached: DYssCIBWsAIJ3mL.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

>It's just more dialog.

i hope someone makes a gallery of Zest in her casual outfits, the OVA made me want to see more Zest and even though it did not follow the source material all that well. For me Zest, Chisato, and Mio saved me from disappointment.

>engagement rings
MIO!
WON!!!

Attached: Shinmai_v12_000.png (1241x1762, 3.1M)

WTF first of all don't judge a LN by its cover, Second we don't know if Mio is Basara's only wife. In some countries you can have more than one wife.

Even if she is not one wife.
She definitely is head wife of the harem.

Attached: __naruse_mio_and_toujou_basara_shinmai_maou_no_testament_drawn_by_ookuma_nitroplus__ebecacad92297e7c (1127x1600, 1.65M)

She was my favorite when it was only her and Mio with lolicubus, but Kurumi is best girl for me so that last LN illustration with both her and Yuki was a gift from heaven.

Huge booty

D E N I A L

Attached: BestGirlsSister3.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

She really is the best.

Attached: 1492540279453.jpg (637x496, 82K)