Darling in the FranXX

Is she the most hated girl of the season?

Attached: 1519904215871.jpg (1152x1080, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ejUcnpwNDLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well, her word certainly is worthless now.

Name a better couple

Attached: ntr.jpg (1100x1000, 153K)

People don't even hate her user. Now you ask why even though its blatant NTR and cheating whores or however you like to spell it, its because literally no one gives a shit about Futoshi.

>Faggot and double-faced bitch

She did nothing wrong

Attached: 152184869054.png (242x251, 90K)

youtu.be/ejUcnpwNDLs

How? She even admitted it herself that what she did was scummy.

No, that's Ginko.

Attached: 1518464560372.jpg (1271x1241, 620K)

>projecting
You wish

It depends. Are you talking about on Sup Forums? If so, then this girl is still probably the most hated girl of the season.

Attached: 1521347789453.gif (1280x720, 1.38M)

But it's true, ginkoshitter.

>break promise instantly
>somehow admitting that its bad makes it less bad
youre retarded. she made a promise and broke it immediately. she cant be trusted. its been shown that she cant be trusted. theres nothing worse.

She's objectively the most popular character

Go back to /r9k/
Unless you're some purityfag, in which case kill yourself

Not in Sup Forums.

>NTRfag thinks he gets any authority
el oh el

Attached: Amen.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

Everyone here loves Violet and her show you idiot

if anything, yorue the virgin/robot here. there is nothing worse than a person whose word is worthless. they can be flat, fat, be addicted to something, have a mental disability, but at least in all those cases youre aware of it. being unable to keep "important promises" is literally the worst character trait a person can have.

>hated
The only people who hate VEG are user tired of VEG shit posting in threads for other anime. If they just kept to themselves there would be literally no drama

not on Sup Forums.

Literally worst girl.

She is actually worse than Linda in fucking TADA BANRI.

I SWEAR THAT IF I SEE THAT LARDASS OR THIS SLUT AGAIN I'M GOING TO COMMIT A MASS SHOOTING ON THIS BOARD

No, because disgusting fatsos don't count as people

>the beta whiteknight telling other people to go to /r9k/
Oh the irony

Shoot me first please.

Futoshi had better win the Ikubowl now, else my rage will not be sated.

add a baby in between

I wanna hatefuck her and make her conceive my child

people break their word all the time.
people hurt other people all the time.
welcome to the real world, faggot.

I wanna break my promise of wearing a condom and give her aids

Miku and Zorome

Prediction: Futoshi and Ikuno will sacrifice themselves to save “the others” in a future ep., but each will be thinking of Kokoro and Ichigo, respectively.

If someone I knew in real life pulled this shit I'd be grossed out. In fact I've had friends cheat with other friends grilfriends and I told him over and over how gross he was. You shouldn't be okay with it in real life either fag.

2d is supposed to be better than the real world

Is that what your girlfriend's bull told you?

Oh wow, I didn't know it was that easy to get out of breaking a promise.

If fatty still cares about Kokoro at all then there is no hope for him. He was created just to NTR.

>delusional NTRfag
soymilkman still has the oniAIDS

Sure, but that doesn't make them any less shit people. Niggers are murdering each other daily in Africa and I doubt people go around saying "lol your son got killed? get over it mate, it's ok, it happens all the time"

>being too retarded to differentiate between "ill bring chips i promise" and a promise as impactful as "well be together forever", while breaking it in a matter of minutes

Seriously, he’s definitely set several death flags already. He’s gonna sacrifice himself to save Kokoro and they’ll make it seem all tragi-heroic in the ep. I fucking hate the writers of this shit.

If I was Kokoro I would have gone one step further and tell Futoshi that all the times I spent with him were some of the worst times in my life.

>"we'll always be together, user"
>5 minutes later she's getting gangbanged by 12 other men
Haha this happens all the time, it's fine. I'm fine with this

that doesn't make it alrigth

He seems to have gotten over it since riding with Kokoro. He could still die though. Or get stuck in a pleasure box, disabled, and Kokoro will be his partner.

But Futoshi is dead. I think it’s really likely Ikuno will die with him.

Damn you guys missed the most important thing.

Who cares about Kokoro and Mitsuru. Sup Forums was fucking right, Ikuno is a dyke through and through.

Milkman’s the better girl

Attached: 2C2CEBBE-DF81-4766-8509-656E78D5BB2F.png (898x1234, 210K)

>He seems to have gotten over it
The fever was gone but the AIDS doesnt get cured. That little homo wont survive and Kokoro will follow suit.

She’s going through puberty. It’s not unusual for girls her age to get confused. I am confident that Futoshi will bring her back to the right side.

If I was Kokoro I would kept Fatso on a chastity cage and make him lick my cunt while I suck the milk from Milkman. He would become my little fatty sex slave.

Everything was overshadowed by NTR user. Rightfully so. Blame the writers for trying to get baitbux.

>my little fatty sex slave.

Why would someone ever want that.

Attached: 1482784492842.png (500x500, 186K)

>Sup Forums was fucking right, Ikuno is a dyke through and through
do you serioulsy believe that this wasnt obvious? if it wasnt obvious before, it sure as hell started to be with the beach episode. dont think that the people in franxx threads come up with any actual theories. the only stuff they pick up on is the shit that is shoved into thier faces.

>Why would someone ever want that.
>posts prime example
Oh gee user I don't know.

>fatty sex slave.
Absolutely disgusting

>being too retarded to understand how significant a change from virtual arrange marriage to "marry who you want" is

I thought Sup Forums was just conspiracy-tard when people keep posting about how Ikuno want to scissor with Ichigo, but turn out I was wrong.

Also what were they thinking? If Ikuno and Ichigo pairing is successful, then that left Goro and Futoshi, were they planning to let them ride together if those dykes are compatible?

I thought she was just extra friendly with Ichigo and nothing more.

People act like Kokoro is a bitch for "breaking a promise" that she didn't even volunteer. Fatty basically put her on the spot and forced her to promise to be together forever. What was she supposed to do? Say no? Then he becomes buttblasted and their sync ratio goes to shit and they both get gassed or killed by a klax. Kokoro clearly tries to put the team ahead of her own feelings, and as far as any of them knew they wouldn't eve have a chance to change partners anyway so she may as well say what is going to cause the least amount of problems. They also all seem somewhat aware of the fact that they aren't expected to live a long time so when the idea of changing partners comes up Kokoro probably knows it might be the only chance she ever has to do something for herself.

She could've handled the whole thing better, but what she did was hardly malicious, and Futoshi isn't as blameless as a lot of people are acting. He likes Kokoro in so far as he has feelings for her, but he never seems to consider how she feels.

Because I like to humiliate chubby bois. I really enjoy watching their buried in fat dicks struggling to get an erection.

I think it’s weird that nana and hachi were just like, “oh okay, we can try that,” and not “haha what, that won’t work you fools.” Kind of makes me worried that we’re gonna go down the full on gender studies route, and Ikuno will announce that she was only assigned female at birth.

Please god don’t let this show turn into deep thinking gender shit.

Kokoro is just a literal shit for being so fucking passive.

Trigger panders to western values. It's over.

She literally did nothing wrong. Her and Mitsuru were bound to happen since their talk in the garden. Anyone that didn't see it coming is an idiot.

Attached: 1477957904606.jpg (280x233, 14K)

Attached: no way fag.jpg (1920x2160, 325K)

She wasn’t thinking that far ahead, about her synchro-rate or whatever the fuck. She was just like, “Yep, together forever!”

Once again, as far as any of them know they don't really have any control over their circumstances anyway, so you may as well be passive if it helps unit cohesion to not make any waves.

She justified it by saying it was in case they were ever down a stamen. I doubt she was fool enough to expect to be Ichigo's new partner, just fool enough to think she could be Ichigo's backup plan.

Yep. This is gonna be a fucking tumblrfest.

Anyone who defends fatty is a fatty.

Attached: 1520062280129.jpg (313x363, 23K)

Try rewatching the earlier episodes and actually pay attention instead of shitposting at the same time.

They only got to that point because Kokoro was never honest about her feelings with Fatoshi. Fatoshi never cared to ask about her feelings and assumed she reciprocated, but she never volunteered them either.

kek

Well the studio is named Trigger, after all.

Don't remind anons why they are doomed to permavirginity by their own fault.

Maybe you should watch the episodes instead of reading what Sup Forums says.

shut it, imagine being stuck with an overbearing fatty who forces childish promises on a life-or-death situation. if anything, not risking his emotional stability for future prospects was the smart decision to do.

if anything, she acknowledged that she wasn't as nice as everyone wanted her to be, and grew a spine by going with milkman.

Attached: 1521953714568.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

fucking gold Harvey Milk BTFO

Doesn't Kokoro have dinosaur AIDS now?

so next episode, how many jumps up the waifu tier list will ikuno get?

>expecting girls to be active parties
You idiots are basically male feminists.

I think they both got saved by the power of love.

From sampling the reactions I had thought she pulled some truly cruel shit but what happened was exact what we were expecting from her.

Can anyone even remotely contain our boy Milkman?

Attached: milkman.jpg (700x700, 80K)

Based Hiro. Beastality > homosexuality.

nice projection

Yes, she.

Attached: 15219237739723.png (575x426, 357K)

Imagine being Kokoro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Futoshi, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific flabby monster face. I would totally pilot with you, both as a pistil and as a person." when all she really wants to do is seduce Mitsuru in her Franxx. Like seriously imagine having to be Kokoro and not only sit there and agree with him while Futoshi flaunts his disgusting body and creepy hand-grabbing, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and pimply skin, and just sit there while he stares and grabs lecherously at you. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his clingy attitude as everyone in the control room tells him he's A NICE GUY and DAMN, FUTOSHI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his flabby fucking pizza face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been lusting for nothing but a baby from the angsty aloof, slick-haired, green-eyed chad for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Plantation 13. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on the rolls of his protruding stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be forced to be his partner and to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal chefs in the previous months. And then the fatty pressures you into agreeing to be his partner forever, and you know you could go into stampede mode and kill every single person in this room before the plantation security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kokoro. You're not going to lose your reputation as the sweet girl, sync ratings and secret milkings with Mitsuru over this. Just bear it. Lie to him and bear it.

Attached: imagine being kokoro2.png (1280x720, 650K)

MOMMY

>by their own fault
Not really, one is born into virginity.

he was great, they are such sweat couple with Kokoro

They’re pubescent children. Stop thrusting adult ways of thinking and relationships on them.

Jokes on her. She's dating a gay.

Bitter losers

Virgins thinks that promises are like legal contract and cannot be broken.

When I first heard what Futoshi said, it felt so fucking awkward. If I were Kokoro, I would feel very uncomfortable at that scene. I totally understand why Kokoro do that because I saw similar situation before.

Pretty sure everyone is born into virginity

Is this the new thanks doc? I like it

Your effort is honest, but you know that trying to ascribe normie maturity into these shut-in "nice guys" is pointless.

Attached: 1518161497620.png (363x307, 157K)

sure then don't hate on the girl if she's doing what she wants.