twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whyd you do this?

because it real this time nigga check their website

>no date
>just 毎週
Sure thing nigger.

Please don't lie to me, user.

Don't do this to me user.

Fuck off. It's been 8 years. I've moved on.

You are one week too early. Post it again next Sunday.

He's right you know.

It's bad to lie on the Internet.

Why should I get hype?

Don't hurt me like this

You know they should really roll up the sleeves if their uniform is too big

Even if this is true... nah. I loved the show, but I’m not seeing much in the way of scope for a sequel.

Reverse image search gives me an article from 2015. Try harder next time

I hope you get cancer and AIDS, fucking faggot.

fuck you user...
fuck you

Attached: 1521970628899.png (353x351, 74K)

I just don't understand why they didn't make a second season.

Image is from 2014

Fuck you user. This genuinely hurts.

I've seen this image too many times to fall for it anymore. It still hurts though. Fuck you.

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART user

Attached: 1517644765385.jpg (840x700, 96K)

They can always focus on the war. Falicia probably went through some more shit given that she has PTSD.

Or you know, that Eldritch horror of a skeleton that remains after some girls got burnt alive performing a ritual. Seriously, they completely gloss over that like "oh yeah and that happened". I thought it was just a myth for the sake of plot but nope here's a fucking skeleton lol this actually happened. It just brings up so many questions.

Then there's the whole thing with the politics and if I remember correctly one of them being a princess. They introduced so many things that could be explored more.

Imagine people actually wanting an S2 to just ruin everything S1 did.
More isn't always better.

Attached: 1512583851258.webm (720x404, 25K)

>IRC meme show

Does it need a season 2? I think they wrapped everything up in the last episode nicely.

I'd be mad if this pic wasn't old as fuck., but anyway, fuck you faggot.

This. I really don't understand why people are so obsessed with sequels to things that have finished properly. They've told their story, trying to wring any more out of it will just result in pandering at best, and often ends as a train wreck that manages to retroactively make the original worse.

If there's clearly more to the story that they didn't get to tell, sure, make a sequel, but don't make sequels to stories that have already finished. I don't know hoe many times people need to be disappointed before they get this through their thick skulls.

>It's real

Based

Attached: 1504257427738.png (570x598, 650K)

1 week early. i cant recall how many times i saw it.
1 day it will be real

No, it was a perfectly contained one season series and not everything needs to last forever.

delet this

Attached: 1478788316334.webm (1280x720, 935K)

>entire episode about her needing to piss
Pretty kino desu

Fuck you, OP.

Hey
Fuck you

I'll never understand why people likes this show so much. When I went to watch it, back in 2012 if I remember correctly, I was enjoying it, but the enjoyment started diminishing as I get more into the series, to the point that it was getting harder to finish the episodes.
The only thing I still remember is the opening.

this unironically

Because the authors wanted to do more.

Because watching this show with Sup Forums back in 2010 was so much fun. Of course people who werent around wouldnt understand.

I could feel it moving in a direction I'd rather it didn't go so I'm inclined to agree.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-21 22-12-19.png (1366x768, 551K)

Think you meant to say a huge disappointment.

I think you think you're in a different thread.

I love the fact this will never get a season 2 since it was such a shitty show aside from the backgrounds and setting. Who thought making an amazing place for a show, then having CGDCT where nothing happens most the show was a good idea? Then the "hur during music stops wars" shit was so hamfisted and lame. 3/10 at best.

>all that speculation
>turns out to be nothing more than cgdct
I'm in the right thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=aQzRxGuBn0k

>>apart from the stuff I liked, the show sucked

No.

daily reminder that this exists cdromance.com/psp/sound-of-the-sky-quintet-of-maidens/

Attached: peek.jpg (762x717, 84K)

daily reminder that this doesn't exist

Attached: FIG-MOE-2031_01.jpg (500x800, 39K)

Even complete wastes of potential can do one or two things right.

Don't flatter yourself.

Attached: x7.png (476x359, 81K)

As heartwarming as that is, there's a big difference between one sniper not shooting and a handful of troops surrendering, and stopping two entire armies.

Noice

I can't believe an anime set in dystopian world is over the top

Attached: 1393082020801.gif (533x468, 424K)

Never really felt like this needed a sequel and I'll be fine without one, but more content is almost always a thumbs up in my book.

It doesn't have to be a sequel; could just be filler episodes that takes place before the final episode of the first season.

The cryptic on-goings in the background were perfect as they were. They didn't need to lead to anything; they fulfilled their purpose of creating three-dimensional worldbuilding that felt real.

This was the most utterly disgusting thing I've read today.

Discussing a show can be fun, or a nightmare, it doesn't change the content of said show. For me the grade of enjoyment went downhill as I watched more of it. That you had fun in the threads it with Sup Forums or with your grandpa or your dog, doesn't make it any more good or bad. It doesn't do anything that other shows before and after it haven't done worse, at the same level or better.

That episode was very hot.

Was the opposite with me, I thought it was boring at first and after a while it started to grow on me with each episode.