What would people think about Japan, if they only knew it from anime?

What would people think about Japan, if they only knew it from anime?

Attached: whatshername.jpg (757x1136, 242K)

Most normie westerners literally do only know it from anime.

That's stupid, that would be like if rest of the world learnt about the USA from Hollywood movies.

but its true tho.

bunch of autistic

some people don't even consider anime to be Japanese
they consider it to be aryan and thus, white people made it because blah blah blah white people invented art

Attached: 20171225_124644.jpg (1440x1080, 585K)

That's retarded

Attached: 011_0.png (560x397, 294K)

Way to go whypeepo, y'all brought your autism to the arts! What's next on the "must convert to autism" list?

The rest of the world learns about USA through the news, because USA is the international equivalent of a bull in a china shop.

Japan isn't nearly as talked about in the news as the USA, so the most common form of international media they appear in is anime.

Why are Asians the only people smart enough to wear masks in public when they're sick?

They would think Japanese people are massive perverts who scream like fucking crazy 24/7

In reality they are usually soft spoken and very aware of how to be respectful to others and polite and tend to be more on the sexually conservative side compared to most countries

That it's legal and acceptable to fuck children and openly sexually assault them.

>Why are Asians the only people smart enough to wear masks in public when they're sick?
Only Japanese, Chinese and Koreans do that

when did anyone claim otherwise

>What would people think about Japan, if they only knew it from anime?

The land of pedophiles

I don't know, but at least when I go there and it's not exactly overflowing with Gundams and battle maids, I'm not going to have a mental breakdown.

Attached: japaneseparis.jpg (490x368, 33K)

Western cultures and largely centered on either the individual or the family, for better or for worse

no one in my family wears masks to protect me from getting sick. they cough and slobber all over the place and then the next day i'm half dead with a sinus infection.

Spreading disease is shameful. Westerners have no shame.

A lot of schoolgirls are running late to school with piece of toast in their mouths.

No one ever gets hurt from falling down because they always land on soft boobs.

Because they are the only ones who are frail enough to die from the common cold

School is fun and school clubs are even more fun. Everyone is looking forward to cultural and sports festival and student don't see it as a waste of time and bother. And no bullying and shooting at schools.

Attached: molesty.jpg (985x623, 192K)

That the Japanese aren't racist

>the only reason to prevent disease is to avoid death
So you're retarded then.

>normie
Fuck off.

make me lmao

That cicadas are everywhere when the suns out.

Literally doesn't help

Of course it does. They force you to wear them at hospitals if you have the flu.

I just started a job and plan to visit japan in an year or so.
Should I go before the Olympics or after?

that most of the girls are cute

Depends on what kind of Tokyo do you want to experience.

Attached: aki.jpg (800x450, 97K)

Sure not the one from Akira.
It is sure going to be crowded. If I saved plenty enough before Olympics then i would go.

It's Tokyo. It's eternally packed.