IM FUCKING sick of these anime that goes under the name of scifi when its fucking romance fucking DRAMA

IM FUCKING sick of these anime that goes under the name of scifi when its fucking romance fucking DRAMA

let set a anime on another planet with aliens trying to destroy humans because humans are the invaders LETS IGNORE ALL OF THAT & THE POLITICAL STORY THAT COULD COME FROM THIS WORLD LETS FOLLOW A FUCKING STORY THAT COULD BE WRITE IN A SLICE OF LIFE FUCKING ANIME FUCK THIS SHIT

JUST WASTE 6 EPISODE WATCHING THIS SHIT THINKING IT WAS GOING SOMEWHERE

Attached: fRa7O728.jpg (1000x1000, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdSE1loNwmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just be glad that Franxx is flopping and they won't make any more after it ends.

HEY, KNIGHTS OF SIDONIA WAS REALLY GOOD. FUCK OFF

sidonia is hard scifi tho

Attached: 1453058823732s.jpg (232x250, 4K)

hey dipshit if you dont care about the characters you dont care about what happens to the setting they inhabit read a book nigga

Franxx IS sidonia written for a Kill la Kill audience

didnt give a much of a fuck about the characters in shin sekai yori but it built an amazing world couldnt give a fuck about their day to day lives

Attached: asd.jpg (278x181, 8K)

it's based on a REAL book tho

>hard scifi anime
I'm interested. What do I need to watch? Preferrably something with dubs.

Attached: 11jh465573782.jpg (666x666, 22K)

>Preferrably something with dubs.
out

bump

i am i dubs fag and im proud

Attached: 665fghfh.png (273x39, 2K)

UCHIKUDAKE

Attached: Saitou.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Excellent bait.

TOKI MICHITE

If Sidonia had stuck with the hard scifi shit instead of going moeblob harem shit, it could've been a 10/10.

Attached: Ep 01 05 Impact Point.webm (900x506, 2.67M)

I don't know how people got so far into Franxx thinking it'd be traditional sci fi or mecha, the Ichigo/02/Hiro triangle made it clear early on that it was a coming of age relationship drama before anything else.

>dat feel when they went on a fucking purge of the first OP

Second one is almost as good, but more positive and uplifting.
youtube.com/watch?v=CdSE1loNwmo

why do you fucking anime fags always have to be such huge dicks? Was there ever an anime about that? With dubs?

Attached: 1446152162-949b5d3cd2607132f5feee1023040fba.jpg (400x216, 114K)

Its called knights of sidonia

im not meming im honestly asking i only watch subs when its a super good show and i have no choice

Attached: RoL.jpg (960x720, 62K)

Very few dubbed shows are of any quality with the voice acting for various reasons. Going on a limb and saying that you're not full on baiting.

>Plannetes
>Space battleship Yamato (New one is pretty good)
>KNIGHTS OF SIDONIA, LITERALLY THIS THREAD
>Every other fucking mecha anime.

dont give a fuck about the quality of the voice acting most are bearable once the writing is good can watch it dubed

thanks user, will check em out.
>Every other fucking mecha anime.
yes, I've seen eva. Something different might be nice now though.

>Very few dubbed shows are of any quality
subs are fine too (so is old(er) stuff, since I don't know too much anyways). But I just can't do the japanese, okay? :)

>you fucking anime fags
hello Sup Forums, get the fuck out

FUCK YOU! SIDONIA WAS GREAT!

1) I don't visit Sup Forums. 2) What's the fucking point of these silly sub-board fights? I mean.. unless it's about Sup Forums, then I might understand. 3) You can't deny that there are lots of faggots around here that take themself and their anime way too fucking serious. For fucks sake. Can't you fags relax for a second? :D

Literally the first scene in Franxx makes it clear the show will be about romance and relationships.

Royal Space Force

>IM FUCKING sick of these anime that goes under the name of scifi when its fucking romance fucking DRAMA
I don't understand how these are mutually exclusive.

thanks, user. Also comes on my to-watch list.

what would you rather see the politics aliens how the leaders are running the colony what the aliens are planing why they went to than planet what happened to earth how earth is doing are they on other planers
OR
25 fucking minuets of bullshit romantic drama and sexual innuendo

You are watching a medium aimed at teens with a severe lack of affection, of course the focus will always be shitty romance and cute girls.

>I have never watched SDF Macross
Stop being new.

aren't there anime for/addressed at grown ups? Is there no market for that?