Boruto

Is this canon now ? We memed this into existence too?

Attached: AA747F1C-932B-4C19-BB77-B7F66618165B.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Sumeri is shit/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Sumeri just to troll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hiashi's keikaku intensifies.

Attached: Hiashi Hyuga old.jpg (640x354, 22K)

Wut? they both care about Boruto deeply because she's his aunt and he is like his big brother that's all that happened there. Let's not forget that it wasn't Kuckahamaru that saw action it was Shino.

no it's not and no we didn't.

Naruto vs Pein redone
Naruto shows up
Animal Path summons all of its minions at Naruto
Naruto kills everyone with one punch also making them explode
Naruto destroys AP with RS
Hell Path shows up but dies
Human Path is next
Asura Path is ripped to pieces
Muahahahaha you cant stop me says Deva Path
Preta tries gay shit but Naruto punchs him over the horizon
Its just Deva
Curse you Naruto argh says Deva
Hehehe hahahahaha laughs Deva Path
Its the end for you says Deva Path
He pulls in Naruto but Naruto tries to rasengan the shit out of him
Oh no says Deva Path
Naruto forms rasen shuriken and thriws it but misssds due to hax
It makes a big crater
Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh!!!!!!!! screams Deva Path
Naruto gives a wtf face
Deva Path then floats into the air
You can hit me while Im up here so sit still while I prepare another Shinra Tensei
Naruto just jumps into the air forms a massive rasengan then makes it burst
This creates an air shockwave that knocks Deva Path to the ground
No no no no arrrreeeehhhhhhhh!!!! Says deva path
Its over Naruto says before killing him with rasengan
The day is saved without any 6TK bullshit right?
Oh Naruto kun I want your sperm says Hinata
Naruto gives her a blank what
Suddenly the ground starts shaking and an explosion in the west is seen
I sense a massive chakra heading towards me
Nagato is flying towards Naruto with an angry face
To be continued...

>To be continued...

Please don't. I'd rather have the waifu shitposting than unfiltered autism.

>The next three novel will be part of the "Naruto Shinden" series
>No "Byakuya Gang" novel, which confirms it was an anime only filler arc.
I told you so fuckers.

did anyone else notice that the absorption gloves insides looked woodlike? could the god tree wood be being used as a catalyst of some sort?

That's right, HanabixBoruto is canon.

Pretty obvious.
The Byakuya Gang arc has also been omitted from the official timeline.

Unless we see an Kara Outer or Inner wielding the same tattoo that Gekko and Ryogi had later on, than yeah, I agree with you.

They only released 6 out of 10 of the light novels in english. I've been waiting over a year for news on those last 4. I want them. Where the fuck are they? I haven't heard anything.

Attached: hiden.jpg (313x161, 18K)

Does the concept of justice exist within Kohona?

Attached: 1415332449995.png (559x590, 539K)

Justice is just what the strongest make it.

Nagato crashes to the ground near Naruto
For years I have tried to catch the bijuu I wont let you slip away to become stronger and more trouble to obtain says Nagato
Nagato starts screaming
Whoa this guy is another level says Naruto
KATON METEOR FIRE
Nagato forms a massive flaning orb the shoots it upwards it then explodes into smaller explosive orbs that fall to the ground obliterating barely standing buildings
Naruto forms 6 KB and charges at him
Nagato
SUITON GRAND WAVE
A huge tidal wave forms out of nowhere then crashes into Naruto dispersing hus clones then smashing him through the Konoha rubble
Is that all you got says Naruto
RAITON HEAVEN JUDGEMENT
A huge lightning bolt strikes Naruto creating a big explosion
Naruto strikes Nagato with rasengan but it just pushs against his skin doing nothing
What? Says Naruto
Nagato then punchs Naruto into the Kage monuments causing the Tsunade one to collapse completely
Enough games says Nagato
DOTON MEGAROKTEK
A small fucking mountain is shot at Naruto holy shit
Mountains? This guy is unreal is he even human?
Naruto dodges the mountain strike but destroys the Kage rock formation and causes an explosion
At this rate everyone will die I gotta move this fight somewhere else
Naruto then tries to get away
Oh no you dont
BANSHO TENIN
The hax pulls him Naruto he counters by forming a rasenshuriken prepared to strike Nagato and he does
The rasenshuriken pushs Nagato kms away from his position while devastating everything in its path but once its done Nagato gets up on his feet with some cuts to his skin but starts laughing
Its futile Kyuubi I have the power of the Rikudo Sennin no human force can defeat me
Naruto cant believe rasenshuriken only cut him

Naruto then closes the distance and tries to strike Nagato but Naruto stops and sees Nagato tugging on something invisible
Your soul is mine says Nagato
However Nagato feels an ominous presence
Then a roar resonates from the soul
Nagato backs away
Shit I forgot about the Kyuubi says Nagato
I dont know what happened but Im glad it did
You dont know when to give up Nagato says before dashing up into the air
BEGONE SHINRA TENSEI
The gravity crush obliterates an area with a diameter of 40kms completely turning every mountain in the range to rubble
I can still sense his chakra says Nagato
Naruto gets up from the rubble puking out blood then falls down into his base form no longer in Sage Mode
The world ends today says Nagato
Meanwhile in the distance watching this battle Tobi starts laughing madly
Good pawn you are Nagato Ill have Uzumaki weaken you so its easier to kill you.
Nagato walks towards Naruto then
DOTON ROKTEK
A boulder the size of a house drops on Naruto's arms completely breaking them then Nagato has the boulder break Naruto's legs. Naruto of course screams at the agony of the pain.
No it cant be happening thinls Naruto
Shit Jiraiya sensei
Sakura
Granny Tsunade
Gaara
Everyone
I failed Im sorry
Nagato then starts laughing FINALLY THE WORLD SHALL KNOW PAIN!!!!
He picks up Naruto then starts to walk away

To be continued..

They're literally non-canon or secondary canon at best. None of them matter (as in, none of the events in any of them has actual consequences for the plot or are even referenced in Bort) except for the newer ones written by Kodashi, and that's only because Kishimoto handed the guy creative control and has some degree of supervision over his work, unlike the prior shinden novels. You're not missing anything important.

Then why did Naruto have to censor the records surrounding the Uchiha Genocide then?

yes. Konoha is justice because they're the good guys.

That wasn't Naruto. That mission was highly sensitive so those records have probably been sealed since the day after it happened.

they are canon

He didn't have to. Sasuke asked him to. He did it as a favor to his best friend. Sasuke didn't want everyone to know about that.

In that case, how much info about the 4th Great Ninja War do you think was censored?

But Naruto continues their censorship though, after a significant period of time was past
It was Itachi though, not Sasuke, But regardless of who ordered its censorship, the fact that they had asked Naruto means that they knew it was wrong, did it not?

>Justice is just what the strongest make it.
>Then why did Naruto have to censor the records

do you even commie dictatorship?
making the populace accept official "facts" that everyone privately knows are bullshit is a time honored tradition of enforced subjugation itself.
Konoha doesn't censor because it is weak, it censors to reinforce and display its dominance over its populace.

any part that puts the Uchiha clan in a bad light

Tobi being Obito no doubt, Kagyua and any info about Ayys, Itachi, possibly Kabuto's involvement given his current position.

>But Naruto continues their censorship though

You give him too much credit. He hasn't been in office that long. Any reformations to the Leaf, any deals (like Oro) and any further censorship is down to Kakashi.

That is an interesting possibility I have not heard before. Mass rebellion of Villagers when?

Which ones? The ones written after the ending weren't by Kishi, and there's zero evidence he provided any input besides some sketch illustrations, and don't even get me started on all the shit from them that's outright ignored or contradicted in Boruto. The ones that Kodashi wrote are undenianbly canon, since he's the main writer now.

*undeniably

When they get ninja weapons that even non ninjas can use. paraphrasing konohamaru's description of the kote.

Konan shows up ecstatic
You caught him we are done she says
After years of hardwork its finally over says Nagato
Let me see him says Konan
Konan looks at the barely alive Naruto
He wont get away anymore it seems
He destroyed all of my paths I cant believe it
You wont need anymore paths
Great
Stop right there says a voice
Suddenly leaf shinobi show up
Hmmm I thought those were extinct says Konan
Must have missed some says Nagato
Naruto belongs to Konoha he risked his life to defend us from you give him back
No says Nagato
Then you leave us no choice they charge
Konan says Nagato
Right. Konan forms paper blades that turn the shinobi into flesh paste
Im going to head to the border to meet with Tobi go to Konoha and kill every survivor of my Shinra Tensei
With pleasure Pein says Konan who speeds towards Konoha

Inside Naruto's head
Dammit I lost
YES YOU DID YOU PATHETIC RAT
Shut up you stupid fox
SO WEAK IF YOU HAD MY POWER YOU COULD DESTROY HIM WITH ONE ATTACK
I said shut up I dont need your power I dont need you
WHAT ABOUT HAKU OR OROCHIMARU NEJI SASUKE YOU NEEDED ME THERE
That doesnt count
LISTEN YOU STUPID HUMAN THAT ONE OUT THERE PLANS TO DO SOMETHING WITH ME I DONT LIKE THAT SO TAKE MY POWER ALREADY
No
BOTH OF US WILL DIE AT THIS RATE FOOL
Fuck off I dont need you
I SUPPOSE SASUKE WILL STAY IN THE AKATSUKI FOR GOOD
Shut up
HE IS THERE
Shut up
YOUR VILLAGE IS DEAD NARUTO THERE IS NO MORE KONOHA HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE NO ONE BUT ME IM YOUR ONLY FRIEND AND FRIENDS HELP EACHOTHER
You are no friend you just want to hijack my body
I WOULD DO NO SUCH THING I WILL GIVE YOU LOTS MORE POWER THAN USUAL BUT YOU MUST WIN THAT IS ALL
Never die you damn fox

Outside
Nagato is nearly at the border

What the fuck are you doing?

That could be it. Or alternatively, when the illusion of the Will of Fire is broken forever

What’s gonna happen to best team?

Attached: best team.jpg (595x842, 129K)

Hmm says Nagato
His chakra is returning I must hurry
Then an explosion happens blasting him.kms away from Naruto
What the? This..chakra its it the Kyuubi
6TK Naruto roars creating a 100km crater
Impressive but not close to me
CHOU SHINRA TENSEI
This time he sends out the gravity wave forward rather than downward.
6TK fires a bijuu dama beam and they clash obliterating every forest in a 200km radius from the air blast caused by the collision
His attack is resisting the gravity says Nagato
The collision stops
6TK Naruto roars devastating large areas randomly
Uzumaki is no longer there its just a feral beast it resisted Chou Shin Tensei
6TK turns his head in Nagatos direction then speeds towards him so fast a visible debri dust trail from the air being pulled can be seen. He then slashs Nagato breaking his ribcage but also causing his arm to disentegrate due to newtons third law.
6TK regens a new one
Regeneration? Shit says Nagato
6TK continues to attack Nagato spamming stretched attacks that cause explosions but Nagato retaliates with physical strike even punching a hole in 6TK and ripping its head off
Is this thing immortal? Says Nagato
I must find a way to disable it without killing Uzumaki says Nagato
Just then 6TK shoots a spike that Nagato dodges
That same spike pierces through Konan's chest making her explode into vaporized superheated human flesh gas from hundreds of kms away
It looks like I have no choice but its my strongest jutsu if this doesnt work Ill be weak enough for it to kill me says Nagato
He forms a black sphere then shoots it really fucking high into the sky like say in the stratosphere then it starts attracting land only not air weird and sucks up 6TK as well who is then crushed under quadrillions of tons of rock as the mass of the dwarf moon continues to increase. The area where 6TK is starts heating from pressure.
I have finally caught the Kyuubi says Nagato panting.

Report the retarded fanfiction poster

Oh sure but if I shitposted about Sumire its fine.

Sumeri is shit,just spammed,not popular

Naruto has no reason to censor Uchiha facts.

I don't think there are enough Yamanaka to brainwash people into forgetting that they spent two days fighting Madara and Coolest Guy

BoruSara is canon lads,Sumeri just to troll

I see no reason as to why it can't happen just due to those facts. I hope we see them interact more in the future.

Fuck off desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Sumeri is shit/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Sumeri just to troll/

I'd rather she dosn't dirty herself with shit tier Sarutobi genes.

MitsuSumi and BoruSara endgame

He's keeping a promise he made to itachi.

Its only raw with unprotected sex without condom.

Uchihas are literal whos in Borts time so no one gives a shit about the truth.

Hopefully never. And if there is they'll realize they're wrong and the uprising will fail.

All of them. He's a coauthor. He outlined the stories and individual writers wrote them. He oversaw all of them

Hanabi is for Boruto.

They shouldn't get ninja weapons if they're going to use it for bad reasons like an uprising. If they use it to protect the village then fine.

Its not an illusion.

>Shikadai's arc is filler
Shogiboy btfo.

Nothing. They wont be in this next arc

>All those anons that kept telling me the arc was worth a watch and was canon.
Kek.

They will win the chunin exam.

Hopefully

Shinobi are not obsolete just the ninja profession but shinobi can now be magical super soldiers.

Hawawa is for Bort

Where does she keep her headband?

Idk why she doesn't wear one

She protects her vagina with it.

I'd be willing to put money on it becoming cannon. I have a feeling we'll get a fun filler episode where Bort and the gang try to hook them up.

>she sees your dick

Attached: BOLTED.jpg (346x873, 126K)

>Uchihas are literal whos in Borts time
Not really

Attached: Boruto movie4.png (1366x768, 1.32M)

i'd enjoy that. Wasn't there an episode like that in original Naruto with Kakashi and some girl?

No. It can't happen in context of in universe. Both are the heirs of their respective clans. Hiashi allowed Hinata to go off and marry for love because he had a spare(Hanabi). Hanabi has no younger siblings, therefore she cannot possibly marry anyone outside the Hyuuga clan. She will appropriately be arranged with someone from the Branch House to maintain the purity of the Main House's bloodline and ensure that their Bloodline Limit is preserved.

I won't say though that them fucking wouldn't be hot as fuck though, because it would.

the branches interbreed? Why wouldn't she be arranged to marry a main branch to keep the main branch pure?

That would be awesome

I want to see genin from the other villages. I'm looking forward to that.

>we meme'd this into existence
>we meme'd
>we
>meme'd

It's called EUGENICS, bitch!

Attached: eugenics doori.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>Why wouldn't she be arranged to marry a main branch to keep the main branch pure?

Too close in relation. The Branch House, in addition to being the bulk and grunts of the Hyuuga clan, is to be breeding stock for the Main House. Arranging her with someone from the Branch House gives them the option of selecting someone far enough in relation to her so that the likelihood of deformities in their offspring is very low, but is still close enough to maintain the purity of their clan's Bloodline Limit so the Byakugan has a better chance of

That shit could easily be resolved in a couple episodes. You're trying to stop the keikaku.

Where are the /ss/ Hanabi doujins?

>That shit could easily be resolved in a couple episodes.

Doubtful.

> You're trying to stop the keikaku.
Hanabi has nothing to do with keikaku. That was what Hinata and Nardo's get is for.

This is almost pure fanon

Who the fuck even cares about that anymore? If the writers want her to fuck Konohamaru then she'll do it and one of the fodder background Hyuuga will take care of the clan.

hinabi is the head of the clan. I'm sure she's part of it

Attached: 2B63CACB-A169-41C9-B837-61D17A438025.png (500x595, 207K)

Manga spoilers when

Next week.

>tfw senju genes targeted

when they leak

Ryogi's having out-of-place hair like the typical Naruto filler character should've been our first warning.

Hanabi is for Naruto when Hinata is tired.

Attached: 60622422_p12.jpg (1654x2339, 693K)

But the Team 15 girls all have filler character designs.

>Liked Hanabi x Konohamaru when Hanabi was still a bitch because it provided a different dynamic
>Both were also heirs with high expectations put upon them
>Could've even had a water-and-oil relationship where they'd both frequently clash heads
>Boruto has them lose this dynamic where they're both just pretty normal and well-rounded adults
Monkey's Paw got me good

what was wrong with his hair?

So when is Sasuke going to realize that the Village is still shit and Naruto has not fulfilled his promises to him, pull a Madara, and attempt to nuke it again?

Attached: 1500924704415.jpg (700x587, 78K)

In "real" life she would basically have to marry some one with the same eyes to preserve the lineage.

But in anime world sure why not?

SUPERIOR MANGA COMING THROUGH

Attached: FULL.png (800x1164, 1.16M)

Why the fuck do people want relationships where the two in the relationship are always fighting?

Hanabi should have had Tsunade tier tits

Attached: sample_452e5870504c75993d4b64ac782dfb17.jpg (850x607, 93K)

>Why the fuck do people want relationships where the two in the relationship are always fighting?

Hate sex?

Does BHNA make an attempt to genuinely discuss (and be critical of) of the society of its main setting? I am genuinely curious; that attitude of early Naruto is one of the major reasons why I like it

never because it's not shit and he shouldn't ever become a bad guy again

nah I like her average size tits. Not everyone needs massive tits.

It makes attempts but usually falls flat. It went to shit after a certain arc. Don't read it, I'm just baiting for (You)'s

Drat. Then it is really the Naruto of its cohort, isn’t it? At least its powers as interesting as Naruto’s powers?