So I'm going to prison in about a week... I don't want to talk about it...

So I'm going to prison in about a week... I don't want to talk about it... Do you think they will have manga to read in the prison library?

Attached: manga.jpg (275x183, 34K)

lmao read a book about how to remain virgin in prison

Can we have an exception and not send this guy to /wsr/ this one time, Sup Forums? He's already going places.

>he didn't encrypt his cheese pizza when he had the chance
Don't say we didn't warn you.

Might depend on the country.

Do prisons even have libraries?

Yes some do

user, even if they do have manga in the library you would surely get through it all pretty quickly. See if they have any books on Japanese or learning to draw so you can enjoy untranslated content or make cool shit when you get out.

What you in for user?

He can learn to draw so he can make manga for the other inmates. Hopefully that'll keep him from getting butt fucked.

He can learn to draw him getting buttfucked by his inmates.

>So I'm going to prison in about a week... I don't want to talk about it... Do you think they will have manga to read in the prison library?
>...I don't wanna talk about it...
Can you read?

Who fucking cares what OP says?

Yeah I can but if you're gonna blog the lest you can do is tell us what you're going in for.

Probably bullshit, but how many years?

Keikaku your way out of it user! I believe in you!

>implying we give a shit
>implying you can just say things like that and not explain yourself
out with it faggot
90% of the time we hear "I-i'm going to prison", the faggot in the OP deserves it
picture related, your butthole in a week

Attached: 1515593773357.jpg (682x450, 82K)

We all know he's going to prison for pirating anime.

Attached: 1453378363245.jpg (267x200, 10K)

Draw your waifu on the wall by your bunk then hang yourself

What coutnry? If its america, prison isnt bad at all. If you have someone on the outs they can send you manga. They wont have it in the prison library i dont think.

You should lube up your asshole before going to prison.

This is what I would do.

If he was going to prison for pirating anime, he wouldn’t shut the fuck up about how “Sup Forums wronged him” etc.