Tomoko is now a normalfag who has friends and goes to karaoke

>Tomoko is now a normalfag who has friends and goes to karaoke
How the hell did the premise change this much? This is like if everybody in YuGiOh just simultaneously decided they were too old for card games and moved to Roanapur to start killing people with guns.

Attached: 12341qw5r.jpg (1278x713, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YDgmFe7rKwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do know that Yugioh started out with random games (that turn into death games) shit before becoming a card game thing, right?

Like russian roulette with poisoned food thanks to Mokuba of all people.

Attached: FEF81583-55FC-4C7B-9369-15386FD0B1B0.png (336x401, 263K)

The pharoah would totally just mind blast people, you know

hey, as long as she's happy

>everybody in YuGiOh just simultaneously decided they were too old for card games and moved to Roanapur to start killing people with guns.
Kaiba would have a BEWD-themed DEagle. You know this is fact.

>This is like if everybody in YuGiOh just simultaneously decided they were too old for card games and moved to Roanapur to start killing people with guns.

that would be SO FUCKIN SICK

Attached: revy_by_madcatstudios-d94jc4r.jpg (730x1095, 142K)

Thats ok user just go read/watch somthing else.

Attached: 1430225170618.jpg (360x269, 9K)

He'd have three.
Somehow they can combine together.

>How the hell did the premise change this much? This is like if everybody in YuGiOh just simultaneously decided they were too old for card games and moved to Roanapur to start working real jobs.
ftfy

>normalfag
no
>goes to karaoke
never happened

Tomoko is not a normalfag she friends with a group of weirdos.

Didn't Yami force a dude to set himself on fire in Season 0?

Yes. youtu.be/YDgmFe7rKwg

i'm happy for her but at the same time I want her to be miserable again and inflict discomfort to those around her

I'm watching this shit and it disturbs me how much like her I was in high school.
I must be a little girl on the inside.
brb gonna kms

Yeah, I feel like that the description on the OP wouldn't be too far-fetched.

Although card games meets black lagoon would be something I would absolutely watch.

You either die an outcast, or you live long enough to see yourself become a normie

pic related tomoko will be dying her hair blonde, get implants, and become an instagram sloot

Attached: Hajimete no Gal - 02 - Large 07.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I'm more annoyed at the yuribait, I doubt it will evolve beyond jokes but it is annoying

wasn't the premise that a miserable outcast wanted to be less or a miserable outcast?

it is perfectly in line with the premise

Yes she did... she went with Yuu and Hima- something on a Christmas holiday

She doesn't even think they're real friends more like people she gets stuck with.

Yuu is the only one she considers an actual friend

She instills discomfort even today, people have just recognized she's socially retarded.

Tomoko doesn't want to be alone like the first year.

It felt more awkward back in the good gays though

Attached: 1504660057240.jpg (224x381, 46K)

days

>three guns that he juggles around
>all guns merge to make a fucking hand cannon
i'd watch it

I used to love Watamote as interesting and fresh story about social outcast, but manga turned into average school comedy. Sad, very sad.

Attached: I'm unpopular, so I'll have a nice dream-0-20-45-284.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>normalfag with friends, even going to karaoke
how long until tomoko fucks it all up and ends up in a greater despair because she experienced losing people that she actually cared about?
>loses all friends
>even more of an outcast than before, barely even speaks

I need a new season of this please. I miss her voice

>tomoko is now a normalfag
You must have low standards

Do you also play it in the background while you climax?

>everybody in YuGiOh just simultaneously decided they were too old for card games and moved to Roanapur to start killing people with guns.
Not gonna lie, I would watch the fuck out of this.

Attached: 1517809015498.jpg (1500x1875, 382K)

roasted

that's a secret