Anyone else find Kokoro a lot more attractive now? She was just a doormat with big tits before...

Anyone else find Kokoro a lot more attractive now? She was just a doormat with big tits before. There's something extremely hot about how she didn't want to hurt fatso but ultimately had to give into her instincts, which told her to choose the best genes for her offspring.

Attached: wadfaw.jpg (850x1060, 472K)

Anyone else find triggerfags a lot more cancerous now? They were just a couple of Sup Forums faggots before. There's something extremely annoying about how they want to make a new thread for every post they can think of.

>which told her to choose the best genes for her offspring.
A faggot?

Look at this like some kind of investing, slowly making the milkman lose against the pussy.

She was becoming more confident and brave thanks to Mitsuru. And she finally went from a doormat to a madwoman.

I loved their dynamic in this episode, it was kinda nice watching both of them opening a bit, Kokoro feels more confident with him and he tones down the edgelord with her

Attached: 67919049_p1.jpg (1736x1857, 390K)

Now its interesting to watch Kokoro after Zero Two or Ichigo.

now i wanna see the shitshow 02 causes when she ditches Hiro

>smug yet awkward Mitsuru happily in love
>Kokoro accepting that she's a lewd girl who wants him
They're gonna be best couple

Attached: 1521986728400.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

>dat fanart
I LIKE IT.

>02's gonna be doing stuff with Hiro once she's over her angst
>Kokoro's found her lover
>Ichigo's seriously considering Goro
>Ikuno maybe going straight?

When's our girl making her move?

Attached: 1518562725967.jpg (668x866, 69K)

She straight up told Zorome it's okay to check her out, how has Zorome not sealed the deal officially yet? Stupid tsunderes.

Attached: zoromiku.png (881x1112, 865K)

It's sad when faggots are superior to walking sacks of estrogen

Why would she do t-Oh, why am I even bothering with you shitposter.

She is gonna rape him so hard.

these two tsundere dorks are so cute

But Mitsuru has the shittiest genes of them all.

>here's something extremely hot about how she didn't want to hurt fatso but ultimately had to give into her instincts, which told her to choose the best genes for her offspring.
You are literally a brainlet for looking this deep into fucking "Meme in the Cuckshed".

Miku should try partner swap with Futoshi. Maybe she would like it and they can be permanent team.

t. fatoshi

Mitsuru is literally dying as we speak. What good genes?

>this kills the fatso

Attached: 67685743_p1.png (1240x1748, 1M)

Endgame right here brothers.

Attached: DZMvIonVwAAWBcN.jpg (1200x804, 132K)

Still not convinced if I want /fitlit/ to become an actual couple. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Attached: 1521990216250.jpg (764x1200, 521K)

>he ACTUALLY thinks Fatty will end up with anyone and won't die in crossfire
AHAHAHAHAHA
Ikuno's ending up with no one, since she likes Ichigo. Even if Fatty didn't die, she'd absolutely despise him.

>chadsuru
>a faggot
Lose some weight landwhale

I think I'll nominate FRANXX for the lowest level of discussion on Sup Forums right now.
Congrats, you are the cancer of the season.

>expecting fat otaku to give up on love because the first stacy they show interest in rejects them
>not improving themselves, getting fit, respecting and actually listening to others more, getting seriously good at their job and trying again
>muh abe memes

Maybe one day Ikuno will show interest in him, but not until he's gotten over Kokoro and become bro Fitoshi.

This one been translated yet?

mitsuru is such a manlet faggot, his backstory was the cringest shit ever.

>Pls ride me my hiro
>Hiro you forgot the promise reeeeeeeee
She is literally the girl of that "relationship"

Uke is the word you're looking for

Any practical romantic developments on their part are probably going to be tied to the end of Zoro's character arc, since Miku doesn't really have one to speak of. Since endgame for him is clearly going to be "oh, APE is actually full of shit" they're most likely to hook up with the old standby "I've decided to choose my love interest over the demands of society".

>expecting fat otaku to give up on love because the first stacy they show interest in rejects them
That's exactly what they do, dumbass. They turn to 2d and never look back.

>Miku not having a character arc
>Being stuck as fodder for the dwarf arc
I hope not.

That's not the future Abe wants

No but I can read it so it’s fine.

>Anyone else find Kokoro a lot more attractive now?
Even more attractive. You'd think she'd be visibly guilt ridden, but she's in bliss becoming more true to herself.

Attached: no fucks given.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Where could a character arc for Miku come from? She doesn't seem to want anything in particular that anybody else doesn't. Ichigo gets a character arc out of wanting to be with Hiro and not getting to, ditto Goro for Ichigo, Kokoro for Mitsuru. Fatty gets one from having a status quo he appreciates disrupted, Hiro from wanting to pilot with 02, god only knows what's going to happen with 02. But you can't really do anything to Miku as of right now that wouldn't affect the other characters just as much, aside from doing something to Zoro. Face it, she's Zoro fodder.

So we've got an angsty homo mad about not getting buttsex, a lesbian in love with a straight girl, a loud fatty that's going to lose and a dinosaur that needs to get another dose of assertive Hiro. And virtually no plot developed, just some unanswered questions that are kept hanging in the air.

I actually prefer that to her doormat no personality character up until now.

Since everything is built around NTR maybe Miku developing an interest in Goro. Seeing the dwarf take the full blunt of the NTR would be glorious, especially after he tried to act like a pretentious know-it-all in the latest ep

You're literally aroused by the most common NTR doujinshi plotline
I guess this episode pushed a lot of repressed cucks out of the closet

It's best appreciated along with the "doormat" personality in mind, imo.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.18_[2018.03.26_04.33.55].jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I suppose it's the improvement that we see that makes this better.

Go milkman! Fill her ass til she'll spit by her eyes. This dirty slut really deserve it.

>tfw Mitsuru knows damn well what he's getting himself into

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

That's the beauty of the shy/nice/gentle types, showing that side they had all along.