Yuzumori-san : The End

Well it's over. What a massive disappointment. A terrible shame, as it was so promising while it was ongoing.

Attached: Yuzumori-san.png (1059x692, 378K)

Spoil me.

No kissu. No nothing. They just end it on "gosh I guess I'll wait for you to grow up before we get together so I'm not breaking the law even though we both want each other now". Despite everything they went through together.

Thanks, not even going to bother finishing it now.

I was hoping so much for an anime adaptation

>oneeloli manga
>too fag to end it properly
>no shii-chan development

wasted time

>pedoshits blown the fuck out
Cry more.

That's the point of this thread, yes. You nailed it.

Why are YOU here?

Probably to get banned so he can go to sleep.

because i wanted to see the MC in jail.

I feel like you all fine gentlemen would be better served by reading Hoshikawa Ginza Yonchoume

So a typical boring lolicon manga copout.

Mimika was cuter anyway.

Does anyone have any intentions of picking up Mahou Shojo Kessen Orgia?
Or was it axed in Japan?

Was it cancelled?

Anime when?

>Was it cancelled?
obviously user are you new?

>In the end, she was Yuzumori-san

Didn't really see a problem with the ending? It was a happy one. I've enjoyed this manga and I enjoyed the ending too.

>I've enjoyed this manga and I enjoyed the ending too.
yeah axed endings are great user

Feels so pointless "after years, we still doing fine. the end" may as well call the previous chapter the end and would be the same, maybe even better.

>No kiss

Fucking Japan, 2 nukes was not enough.

>Feels so pointless "after years, we still doing fine. the end" may as well call the previous chapter the end and would be the same, maybe even better.
again this fells like it go axed

More like the author ran out of ideas, Ririha's arc was filler. was like "the world is not just Kaede and Mimika, there's this two girls too!" and added closed to non to the plot.

>More like the author ran out of ideas
that never stop them so like i say axed

A great recommendation, and it's indeed a good one. I also loved Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane, though it took itself a lot less seriously. Still a super satisfying ending that made sense. As much sense as it could in its context, at least.

That was axed ages ago, as far as I know.

>i say axed
You can really tell with the rushed ending and abrupt change in art style and tone in the last few chapters, and the stilted new characters' development that it was axed.

It absolutely has that "behind the scenes axed" feeling painted all over it. What a pity.

Only thing now this had going for it is reaction images.

Attached: jesus.jpg (383x444, 46K)

Exactly

Attached: 39a648eb-e245-44df-b89e-9cbf49fc3fc6..png (636x355, 200K)

Attached: 040_001_07.jpg (185x182, 39K)

Attached: 8b832041-922c-428b-adf3-460d6a12bcb0..png (636x442, 242K)

Witch and glasses was better

Attached: [Doki] Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane - Chapter 45 - Page 07.png (1106x1600, 888K)

>You can really tell with the rushed ending and abrupt change in art style and tone in the last few chapters, and the stilted new characters' development that it was axed.
Olympics looming in the background...

I hope at least TLRD can continue. Maybe Yabuki & Co can start over in a H-Magazine?

>I hope at least TLRD can continue
Probably that will never come back.

Hope dies when the Author/Artist dies! Or the heat death of the universe.

Whatever comes first.