Kokoro is that childhood friend who was cute but also a bit quirky/shy/"nice" so she still hung out with some of the...

Kokoro is that childhood friend who was cute but also a bit quirky/shy/"nice" so she still hung out with some of the "weird" kids. When you talked it seemed like she really "gets it", she's attractive but actually understands you unlike the other girls. Then you start high school and she starts talking to the popular girls, then the popular guys start noticing her and she barely talks to you again. You feel "betrayed", but really she just hadn't realized her true social value - she was being nice to you because she didn't understand that she could do better. And that's why this episode made anons so mad. Because it reminds them that it's not that they were betrayed - they never had a chance to begin with.

Attached: cuccd.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15370014
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish Kokoro was my dad.

tl;dr: slut

I love Kokoro

Kokoro is an angel.

Can we stop having these threads? Kokoro's a slut, Futoshi's a fat cuck, Mitsuru's gay. It's just boring at this point.

I want to make Kokoro happy.

No. Fuck off

Ok bro, go post that on /r9k/, /soc/, tumblr or whatever

Why is op pic brighter than what I watched?
Watched on MCP

This is funny because I had childhood friend. We were really close but after or during highschool he became slut.

Why are you telling me about your childhood?
Blog somewhere else, I don't care about your inane comparisons, neither can I sympathize as there wasn't such a girl in my life.

>calling our goddess a slut
Fuck off, heretic

fuck off
Kokoro is GODDESS

It's like fucking clockwork.

This.

It would be better if she were matched with a fitting bull. A body like that can't be pleased by a little boy like Mitsuru. She needs a proper black cock.

What you don't know is that Mitsurus Cock is actually 8 inches long.
Kokoro knew, which is why she chose him over fatoshi, whos dicklet wasn't even visible under his belly.

>its boring guys
>doesn't say anything interesting
keep commenting

Nice mecha anime!

These threads are cancer
This fanbase is cancer

You now know what mecha fans must have felt like when EVA first came out.

Stay fat

Fuck this hits close to home.

strawpoll.me/15370014

Don't we already have a board for NTRshit? Go there instead of disguising your fetish as Darling in the FranXX discussion.

Is a Devil Angel

Then you die of a heart attack in front of a tractor and a retarded goddess joins you on an adventure in Australia.

i want to fuck mitsuru

I've never wanted to fuck him more than after this episode.

Attached: 1522089421403.png (508x563, 258K)

Someone edit out the blood

These are just /r9k/ threads now. Not even about the show or characters.

Kokoro is the hero Franxx needed

>All these male pigs who cant handle strong independent liberated woman who sleeps with whomever she desires
Uuumm no sweeties your time is over
#fuckpatriarchy #proudslut

Attached: 1507450977435.jpg (495x681, 34K)

Don't use my wife to shitpost

Some one edit a blacked logo on there

Attached: sponge wut face.jpg (500x370, 24K)

Tomoko is that childhood friend who was cute but also a bit quirky/shy/"nice" so she still hung out with some of the "weird" kids. When you talked it seemed like she really "gets it", she's attractive but actually understands you unlike the other girls. Then you start high school and she starts talking to the popular girls, then the popular guys start noticing her and she barely talks to you again. You feel "betrayed", but really she just hadn't realized her true social value - she was being nice to you because she didn't understand that she could do better. And that's why this episode made anons so mad. Because it reminds them that it's not that they were betrayed - they never had a chance to begin with.

Attached: cs.jpg (1680x1050, 83K)

Futoshi had it coming with how creepily possessive he was being.

>Sweetie posting
There's a special place in hell for people like you.

Attached: 1522089421403_edit.png (508x563, 216K)

So you okay with local milkman using your wife for carnal pleasure but my humble shitpost that doesnt harms anybody is no-go?

Unf.

O-Offu!

Attached: 1520464792457.png (908x762, 479K)

The milkman pleases my wife, but you dont and cant

Fuck

>dating your childhood friend
That never works.

>He

>not being your own local milkman

>dating
That never works.

*milked

Worked out in Little Busters

Attached: 1521771755863.png (704x891, 611K)

Add a milk mustache.

Attached: [HorribleSubs]-Darling-in-the-FranXX---11-[1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.46_[2018.03.26_21.502.png (1072x1080, 828K)

You know I can't blame Kokoro for lusting after this motherfucker. He looks pretty damn good when he's not being a retard.

he looks good but he's still a fag who can't pilot worth shit.

Futoshi is fat, ugly, clingy, and entitled. He is the ultimate pussy drier. Mitsuru is healthy, handsome, well spoken, and has a dark/mysterious past. He's the ultimate panty dropper. Would you were in an arranged marriage with a needy tumblr whale, but were given the opportunity to be with your waifu, would you go for it? Or just let it slip?

t. Mitsuru

They're waifu would leave them too.

You don't understand, Kokoro IS the waifu and Futoshi is the lazy waifufag who just wants a girl who loves him for "who he is", even if "who he is" is someone not even he likes. It hurts that even a waifu would stay with a waifufag. Too many people aren't willing to give their all to be someone their waifu would be proud of.

*wouldn't stay

SLUT

Attached: SLUT.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

I don't see what I don't understand since I agree with you

Well, I AM a Nice Guy and everyone should recognize how great I am!

Trigger/A-1 has the balls to put a girl with agency into an anime. She makes a personal choice based on what she thinks is best for her, Mitsuru, Ikuno, and Futoshi.

Sup Forums loses their fucking mind. HOW DARE MY WAIFU CHANGE AND LIVE HER LIFE BY HER MISTAKES AND SUCESSES. VICTORIES AND FAILURES. REEEEEE

How much am I missing by not watching this though torrents or streaming sites?

Is it really good?

>Anti-kokoro fags actually think she is as bad as Griffith.

the absolute state of Sup Forums.

Attached: 1522121235192.jpg (600x595, 194K)

>anti-Kokoro virgins actually think comparing her to a well-written character is an insult
Sad

You mean never?

That don't change anything, she still a fucking SLUT.

t. Fatoshi

Stay fat.

Attached: 1522110122304.jpg (480x360, 92K)

Of course it doesn't. I'm saying dumb whores like Kokoro only pretend to be nice and get sympathy, but I'm the real deal and no one cares. It's unfair.

Stay virgin.

Mitsuru is gonna drop dead because he is a shit pilot.

Propped up on that new dick, don't owe the people she's used to get here shit.

Stay a normalfag.

Stay fucking r9k nerd.

I didnt realise that we are in the europoor hour, its time to sleep.

Kokoro a shit.
Ichigo is the best.

Attached: yande.re 442236 darling_in_the_franxx ichigo_(darling_in_the_franxx) school_swimsuit swimsuits tagme (3541x2508, 797K)

This is true. But she's still a bitch and I hate her even more now. Fuck you.

>/r9k/ defending women
Not very bright, are we?

Milkfag is incompetent, selfish whinny bitch who almost get 3 people killed because of kindergarten gay crush.

Hahahahaha! Already short of argument?

Attached: 1517680366826.png (1280x720, 380K)

She's a bitch if you're repulsive like Fatty. It's amazing she put up with him for so long. Not every person you meet is worthy of compassion and consideration.

Attached: 1521921204448.png (572x800, 504K)

Stupid sexy Mitsuru.

This is retarded. She's not some crazy popular girl and Mitsuru's like the opposite of a popular guy. If she'd gone after Goro or Hiro you might have half a point, but she didn't. She went after the loner nobody liked.

She's not a popular girl, she's just into bad boys. And that's fine, because the real point of this episode was "one-sided worship love isn't going to work out and it isn't even really love".

Ironic reply.

Its really not, but they gays have ruined everything this episode.

>hahaha futoshi you’re so pathetic
>you actually thought i’d keep that promise
>you’re such a fatass
>lose some weight

Kokoro triggered the fuck out of Sup Forums lmao

>there are people mad at this cute couple

Attached: 67685743_p1.png (1240x1748, 1M)

>tfw cucked
>[sad stomach growling]

If you're not a fatty you shouldn't have any problem with Kokoro.

Hahaha my sides top kek

Attached: images (43).jpg (362x407, 19K)

>kokorofags aren’t rampant shitposters
>ep 11 happens
>suddenly they’re the most obnoxious franxx posters
Really toasts my almonds

You mean /r9k/

r9k doesn't really like anime, they just have a bunch of prison gays that post anime reaction images and circlejerk.

Stay toasting those almonds, fatass.

>kokorofags’ only defense is calling people fat
Really fires up those neurons