So who ghost-illustrated and wrote super

So who ghost-illustrated and wrote super

it very clearly wasn't toriyama, ironically GT was more toriyama-like than Super AND DBZ.

Attached: thumb-1920-677271.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KxInA-5gcMY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=_-NMDrvMwto
youtube.com/watch?v=hKy-6zLcVjA
youtube.com/watch?v=o6Mt4DKX8fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop making dragon rat threads Super is over.

Attached: 1473898503646.png (267x469, 46K)

youtu.be/KxInA-5gcMY

pedro please

You know who didn't write or illustrate GT? Toriyama. He had nothing to do with it, and it was a steaming pile of shit. Toriyama helped make the designs for Super, and they look different because he changed his style over the years, but obviously you know nothing about that, because you are clearly a murrican/spic underage shitposter. Super was bad, but at least it had some good moments, there is nothing you can save from GT.

Attached: recflip.png (720x384, 393K)

>there is nothing you can save from GT.
>SSJ4
>Baby
>SA17
>the entire shadow dragon arc
>the great idea of black star dragon balls
fuck off underage

>SSJ4
>SA17
>Shadow Dragon Arc
>good
Bruh, get off your nostalgia goggles. I watched that shit when I was 12 and was the biggest fan of Dragon Ball. I would have swallowed ANYTHING. And yet, they managed to disappoint me in a way I couldn't even begin to describe. Also, unfortunately I am not underage, I fucking wish. I've been watching Dragon Ball since I was a kid and I collected the manga when I was a teen and had enough pocket money to buy it. I fucking dare you to go and re-watch GT, it's going to be a painful experience to say the least.

Attached: vegezarbon.gif (500x320, 529K)

I literally rewatched it less than a month ago, it's ABSOLUTELY better than anything in Super.

>but at least it had some good moments

Toei filler, doesn't count.

>Akira Toriyama is credited as author in the ending credits of Dragon Ball GT; he oversaw the series' production, this was the same process that was used during the production of the anime series Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. He came up with the name of the series, drew a rough design for the GT logo, he designed the GT appearance of the series main cast, and he designed the appearances of Giru and the GT spaceship used in the Black Star Dragon Ball Saga.[1] He also drew at least three color pictures of Goku, Pan, and Trunks adventuring on various planets (Monmaasu, Rudeeze, and an area in Hell).[3]

>Toriyama seems to have positive feelings towards his works' continuation. He refers to his fellow GT staff as "excellent", praising in particular the series animator, "animator Nakatsuru-kun is amazingly skilled, and mastered the peculiarities of my drawings". Toriyama has said that watching GT makes him happy, and that he enjoys it.[4] Toriyama drew a promotional version of Super Saiyan 4 Goku exclusively for the Dragon Box GT. Characters and events from GT have also been included in recent Dragon Ball video games.

SUPER FAGS BTFO??

AGAIN??????

Attached: 111.jpg (321x227, 37K)

Wow then FMA first anime is as cannon as brotherhood.

Toriyama is credited because he did the original series, so they paid him for consentinto use his characters and world

butthurt

>AND DBZ
DBZ? The one he LITERALLY wrote and illustrated? Son, you've just gone full retard.

>lists the 'best' parts
>actually lists trash
Wew consider me convinced

GT was also better written. People just dislike it because it was mostly Goku time.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=_-NMDrvMwto

>Krilin dies
>Again
Woah so deep, I love tacos.

Toriyama did general "image drawings" that inspired some early planets, and the updated designs for most of the returning cast that actually looks older/different in GT (like Goten, mustache flat top hair Vegeta and such).

He didn't design any of the villains or new characters or the new transformation aside from the robot Giru/Gill.

GT also had no stand out action sequences, and only a couple of decent ones. An action show with no good action is just trash.

fuck off, you haven't even seen dragon ball clearly. don't act like you know anything.

super was a masterpiece of nostalgia, you clearly don't have any nostalgia for goku and pals, and thus you miss the point, like the fat round rotund spherical eggy child you are.

Dragon Ball was always about mainly Goku and side characters instead of "Goku and pals" you retarded secondary.

Toriyama tried to move Dragon Ball forward with Super. The writers of GT just tried their best to copy his old styles.

he died permanently

also
youtube.com/watch?v=hKy-6zLcVjA

no part of Super was as well written as this scene

pals means side character you placid plastic jug of a human, you tooth eared sausage mouth.

hehe but super had boat xD also lord freeza such a cool gay xD !!!!! best series i have seen with reddit lolzord

>AND DBZ.
Found Miguel.
Seriously, have GTspics been waiting for years until they could find something to justify their GT fetish?

youtube.com/watch?v=o6Mt4DKX8fI
>when people say Super had a better ending

Attached: 1520643213906.jpg (204x162, 16K)

>super was a masterpiece of nostalgia
Fucking kek. More like a masterpiece of pandering and how to sell more toys.

>marathon GT right after Super ended
>finished it just before going to sleep yesterday
It was a great and fun ride, massively better than anything that happened in Super. I was right in apologizing earlier to GT, it has actual rewatch potential and I will be rewatching again in 10 years or so. Can't say the same about Super, or even the original filler hell anime adaptations (without recut/kai).

Attached: B.jpg (576x432, 29K)

Someone post the SA17 slide show

It's amazing how GT is well made in comparison to Super. What the fuck happened with the animation industry from there to here? Artists are charging 10x more nowadays? Or Toei directors are sniffing the money on coke instead of investing in quality production?

Both, and also Toei and Toriyama tax money laundering (probably on the anime production itself) so that they can evade taxes.