ITT anime that turned you gay

ITT anime that turned you gay and why?
Ill start. The body swapping, cheesy shit and music made me question my sexuality

Attached: unnamed-1.jpg (313x470, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the whole mecha genre made me gay, but picrel was my first male crush

Attached: 1522129137206.png (527x415, 99K)

I masturbated to the chance of Mitsuha being bi-curious/bisexual.

How could straight romance "turn you gay"? Did you want to fuck Taki?

Who doesn't?

Maybe he's one of those guys who want to turn into a girl to choke on a million cocks.

this isn't a real stereotype, is it?

Attached: 1522114887471.png (421x399, 20K)

>Maybe he's one of those guys who want to turn into a girl to choke on a million cocks.
I didnt know that i want this so hard

Genderbender fetish threads here are basically that.
>If you got turned into a girl wud u fuck your best friend

Most trannies on /lgbt/ started like that.

Atleast trannies arent raging virgin like 99% of Sup Forums including you

At least I'm not a fucking Frankenstein.

Hey fuck you frankenstein is cool

Real trannies are pretty gross, most of them are buttsluts or try to hook up with women after transitioning. That’s why lesbians hate them so much.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Attached: 1481866171676.jpg (564x844, 87K)

Francinestein*

you post this shit in every thread.
Just get a deal with a publisher and fuck off.

Should I tell you what's really turning you gay? If you keep fapping and exposing yourself to photography. Human works this way it he sees something on a daily basis he will get accustomed to it. And when he does that he will keep searching for new ways to satisfy himself because the former won't.

This meme is gay.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>being this new

Attached: 1454076794568.jpg (1298x289, 103K)

Attached: 1483004820342.jpg (562x720, 81K)

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Attached: 1476650450466.gif (468x60, 752K)

Edvy exposed me to the world of yaoi

Attached: truluv.jpg (320x350, 24K)

yaoi isnt gay tho

Really? Maybe I could face my father after all

Char made me gay!

Attached: gundamcharscounterattackcharaznable.jpg (500x429, 66K)

as a femanon? tenma. she's the perfect klutzy housewife, only dreaming of your attention... what i would do to be able to impregnate her

Attached: IMG_3151.jpg (478x478, 41K)