3x3 Thread

Attached: Loli.jpg (920x920, 227K)

3/7

Attached: favorites.jpg (2400x1200, 1.27M)

+: LoGH, Yamato
+/-: Gundam, CCS, Honneamise, Only Yesterday, Millennium Actress, Macros DYRL
-: UY

Attached: 3×3v2.2.png (1214x1214, 3.23M)

1.5/2
3/3

Attached: Trois fois trois.jpg (920x920, 379K)

5/8

10/11 on the anime side

Attached: kuva.jpg (900x898, 372K)

4/5

3/3

1/2

Attached: 3x3.png (960x720, 1.25M)

>Bleach
>2, 3 and 5 watched shows
You must be new here.

It's like reddit made a 3x3.

Sorry, gonna switch it for Megazone 23 right away.
Is that obscure and cool enough?

It's better than Bleach, that's for sure.

Oh actual shows. Absolute shit. Of cunny to slam. 9/9.

Good one.

Attached: 1513929772411.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

Do it, your garbage taste would be less garbage then.

>cancerous Satania poster has shit taste
Shocking.

>posting Shitania
>liking Bleach
Please kill yourself.

6/6
5/6
3/5
2/2

Attached: muh animes.jpg (1600x1600, 768K)

>being this triggered over a reaction image and someone liking Bleach

Attached: 1512533507773.jpg (229x220, 10K)

>being this new

Attached: reactionb.png (171x189, 41K)

5/8

6/8

3/3

4/4

1/2

2/3

Attached: 1234.jpg (1892x2054, 782K)

Attached: sweet 3x3.jpg (904x904, 305K)

im new to this so be nice pls

4/6

5/6

8/11

Attached: 3x3 complete.jpg (900x898, 206K)

>Mushishi
>Evangelion
>N.H.K.
>Non non biyori
>Watamote

I like your ta...

>Panty & Stocking

Get your absolute shit taste out of here, you disgusting rodent.

1/2.
7/7 (anime), 0/1 *manga).
7/7.
5/7.
5/5.
4/5. The original Yamato is better than 2199, in my opinion.
7/8.
7/7 (series), 4/4 (manga), 4/5 (movies)
nice/meme

Attached: shit anime i like.jpg (900x900, 194K)

Attached: 3x3anime.png (920x920, 1.5M)

I can't be nice to somebody who likes the worst anime ever made. Your taste is even a million times worse than

Now I remember why I stayed away from these threads for a long time.

Which of the movies don't you like?

That's pretty fucking rude, kouhai.

Hello friends. I missed you guys.

2/7
4/6 anime
4/4 manga
8/9
8/9
1/2
5/7
5/9
5/6 anime
6/9 manga
5/7 movies
Finished reading Whispered Words the other day, it was alright. Not as good as Kase-san, Hana to Hoshi or Octave (/u/ has shit tastes for hating this)
0/3

Attached: 3x3ButItsBlackAndWhiteForSomeReason.jpg (912x912, 268K)

Kyou Kare Ore Wa is overrated as fuck.

You know what's even more rude? Imposing American degeneracy on people who just want to have a nice evening after a long day of work. But noooo we can't have that! Can't stick to Nippon stuff on a board about anime and manga.

Thread will be deleted in a minute. Fuck this.

4/4
4/4
1/2
4/5
2/3 for series
3/4 for movies
>that Usagi Drop for couples
you're such a jokester user
the most perfect taste I have ever seen, anime is saved
6/6
>Girls Last Tour
you're alright

Attached: 3 x 3.jpg (920x920, 216K)

Eat shit, it's the best delinquent manga out there. Though Crows is pretty good too.

>you're such a jokester user

How can you not like the purest love ever?

Attached: Usagi Drop Rin.jpg (800x1175, 190K)

>person posts anime and manga in their 3x3
>this post

Attached: ishygddt.png (678x483, 290K)

>Kill me Baby

Still the funniest show ever. Why isn't there a sequel yet?

Attached: 1431017745225.jpg (1015x651, 126K)

>you're such a jokester user
I envy your naivety

Yet, you immediately figured out what I was talking about when I mentioned "American degeneracy".

>Error: You cannot delete a post this old.

Wow I cannot even abort this abomination.

Attached: pickaninny.jpg (900x900, 224K)

I actually have no fucking idea what you mean by 'American Degeneracy'.
That's something you came up with on your own as far as I'm concerned. I just know you're wrong about it not being anime or manga related.

Garterbelt is cool though.

It's not for gays like yourself.

Attached: XX-AS02P&SwGiMS-001.jpg (1147x1619, 381K)

Good Taste

Attached: 1518902670190.png (850x1200, 1.17M)

>I actually have no fucking idea what you mean by 'American Degeneracy'.

Yeah sure. Of all the anime posted ITT, you randomly picked the one I hate despite me never mentioning its name or referring to anything in it except that it is American degeneracy. Kill yourself. I'm done here. Cannot even have a relaxing thread in peace.

Horrible taste of a normalfag.

Almost forgot Chocolove
7/10 needs that black dude from Bleach

Attached: 3x3 Philosophen.jpg (920x920, 269K)

user, that's not even me who posted that. But whatever floats your boat, me.

Dragon Ball+, Usagi Dropped hard-+, Sailor Moon-+, Dragon Maid-+, Bakemonogatari-.
2.5/5
Manga
Takemitzu Zamurai+, Devil Man+, The Push man+, Red colored elegy-+.
3.5/4
Kaiji+, Lain+, Berserk+
3/3
Mushishi+, Gits+
2/2
Is this Popotom in the middle or whatever the fuck it's called? Milkies
Azumanga+
Use more recognizable images please.
NHK+, Mushishi+, PSG+, EVA+
4/4
tv
Haruhi s1+, HNK+, Lain+, Kaiji+, ToraDora-+
4.5/5
Manga
Akira+, Kurosawa+, Deathnote-+, Usagi Drop-+
3/4
Movies
GiTS+, Monosuke+, Time traveler girl+, End of Eva+, Perfect Blue+, Jin Rou+, KnK+, didn't actually like movie that much, but I didn't hate it either.
7/7
Sweet, doesn't get better than this.
HxH+, Eva+, FLCL+, It's not Brotherhood but it's still ok+, PSG+
5/5
Not into mecha.
Sanctuary+, Onizuka+, Azumanga+, Holyland+, Ashita no Joe+
5/5
Buccano+, Nichijou+, Perfect Blue+, Nausicaa+
4/4
Pokemon+-, Dragon Ball+, PSG+, Shaman King+, One Piece+
4.5/5

Attached: 4x4-Manga-1.3.jpg (2055x1652, 2.1M)

What didn't you like about Sekishoku elegy?

Attached: Red-Colored-Elegy060.png (1100x1537, 174K)

> It's not Brotherhood but it's still ok
i am currently watching brotherhood, by how its going i will probably switch out fma with brotherhood once im finished

Attached: 3x3.jpg (900x898, 260K)

A lot of things. Art is minimalistic and unappealing, paneling is bad, but the version I read was mirrored, so maybe it's not mangaka's fault. Confusing story telling, it was hard to comprehend what the fuck is even happening at first. Story is the strongest part yet it's a mess, drama out of nowhere happening on the background all the time and life apparently is fucking hard, but it's hard to sympathize with characters too since there is not much development in the first place.
It does good job at portraying young couples relationship and I was a bit intrested what is going to happen next, so I guess it got me exited a bit.
You are waifu a trashcan user.

>Art is minimalistic and unappealing, paneling is bad
The minimalism is the appeal. Also, his paneling is very strong and cinematic in the vein of Tezuka and Ishinomori.
Hayshii Seiichi has actually had his owrk exhibited at MOMA. Anything you dislike about the art is really on you. It's excellent on both a technical and aesthetic level.
>Confusing story telling, it was hard to comprehend what the fuck is even happening at first
Oh, so you just didn't get it.

Attached: Red-Colored-Elegy093.png (1100x1542, 247K)

5/5 anime
0/0 manga
5/5
5/5
5/6
-Bleach
4/4

Attached: image.jpg (609x1518, 254K)

2/2
anime 7/7
manga 4/4
6/6
4/4
5/5

Attached: 4x4 anime manga.jpg (5000x2557, 2.49M)

>Oh, so you just didn't get it.
I guess I have to be THIS japanese to understand or maybe even being born around 40-50s to comprehend Japan's 70s climate better, but I am afraid I am not that lucky. If author wants to be too sublte in his story — it's also on him, write stories the way so that baka-gaijins could understand too.

>Use more recognizable images please.
They are all recognizable if you've seen the shows.
Unless bottom right.

that shot of 08th is impossible to identify. even google hardly managed to do it. the nge shot also is borderline as hell.

>Ayumi
>not Haibara

4/5
3/3
0/9
2/4
3/6
5/9

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1024x1022, 715K)

It's good that you like lolis, but there are better ones.

>that shot of 08th is impossible to identify
As I said, if you watched the show you'd recognize it.

and as i said, as someone who watched this painfully mediocre pile of shit twice: its not recognizable.

>expecting anons to remember every frame of every show they've ever watched
I can barely remember the last anime I watched, the only things that stick around forever are character designs and sometimes names.

Okay, let me put it more bluntly, I do recognize some images, yet I struggle to identify the shows they are from since I might watched these years, if not decade ago, so please pick better shots for some of these or name them on the list.

Are we talking about Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team?
Because that's not on my 3x3.

>putting old shit "nostalgia" shows in your 3x3 just so you can feel accepted

Most people in this thread have literally watched less than 200 anime

These are all from the openings of those anime.
I honestly fail to see how any of these are hard to recognize aside from bottom right.

What if you've seen 100 anime but they all were decently long (as many older often are) and not 13-episode seasonal anime?

why would that make a difference? watching 100ep tv anime from the 80s doesnt give you more knowledge and experience with the artform than watching something that is 10 episodes long. if it did that it would a smart idea to just binge all the battle shounen in existence, since those probably add up to like 50-100 days and 5k episodes or something.

Your ultimately shit and should gives things a try for yourself instead of only watching recommendations

>do I still have a varied viewing experience if I refuse to watch half of the available shows
Good question user

>imagine thinking that the best anime of the last 15 years was NHK
I think I'd search for the rope.

>watching 100 episodes doesn't give you more experience than watching 10 episodes
Hehe nicely worded.
I think watch means is that the amounts of episodes watched should be considered to. You can pretend to have a huge powerlevel by watching a shit ton of movies and short OVAs sure but that doesn't mean you are more "experienced".

But it makes my MAL number bigger
That's what's really important here

ahem. someone who watches a lot of movies and ACTUAL OVAs (not 1ep Bluray bundle shorts) is more experienced with the artform than someone who doesnt. why would duration ever play a role? its about the amount of versatile content youve consumed, not about the amount of run-of-the-mill shit youve watched 5 seasons of.

See you get my point.

Well, 100 is still a big number if it's all long-running series. Sure, one could watch 200+ smaller OVAs and movies, but don't equate someone who's seen 100 to someone who's only seen 5-10 shows at most.

**100 shows not episodes I should be specific

if i were to assume that the average show you watch is 24-26eps, that means 10hrs per show. times hundred that means a thousand hours. since a year has 8760hrs in total, thatd mean youd have to watch ~2.75hrs daily. now if i were to take the "lurk for 2 years before posting" as a standard, thatd mean that you could push this down to ~1.37hrs. sounds like a pretty pitiful amount for a hobby, especially considering the fact that the average westerner is assume to watch ~4hrs of TV PER DAY. so now, 100 shows shouldnt really be a lot for someone who posts here.

You realize that short, 12 episode anime, can be run of the mill shit too?
OVAs still tend to be shorter than tv anime though, of course their are exceptions.
I actually agree that viewing many different shows are important to get a better understanding of the medium. But thinking of it as "if you have watched less than 300 anime" is not a good measurement cause some normalfag who only watches the most popular anime coming out for the past few years isn't gonna have that versatile consumed. It's for telling newfags to fuck off.
Maybe it's from personal experience but I'd rather talk with someone who's seen 200 shows total and mostly older stuff that's really long than someone who's seen over 500 but only modern stuff and puts a lot of movies and short OVAs on his MAL to look cool.

>You realize that short, 12 episode anime, can be run of the mill shit too?
never implied that they arent. no clue where youre getting this from
>I'd rather talk with someone who's seen 200 shows total and mostly older stuff
>and mostly older stuff
my condolences

Nice digits.
>never implied that they arent. no clue where youre getting this from
Yes but you can't take you value out of long anime by saying it's run of the mill shit when the same thing applies to short anime. You can watch 100 shitty harem shows from the last 15 years and it's the same as watching a dozen shitty shounen with infinite episodes.
>my condolences
Thanks, you enjoy your Darling in the FranXX threads I guess.

>Yes but you can't take you value out of long anime by saying it's run of the mill shit when the same thing applies to short anime
the point was that someone who watched 6 sesaons of natsume or gintama didnt suddenly watch 12 shows. theyve watched 2 shows. doesnt matter if those amount to a hundred episodes. its still the same shit for those 100 episodes without any artistic or narrative diversity.
>Thanks, you enjoy your Darling in the FranXX threads I guess.
oh so thats where this is gonna go. if i shit talk 80s tv shows, of which 99% are literal garbage, youre going to assume that i watch and like DotF. very nice. you might not like it but the last 18 years had significantly more outstanding tv shows than 70-90s.

>Bleach
Nice bait.

Bleach isn't really that bad if you don't care about story. Better than one piece and Naruto, at the least

>you might not like it but the last 18 years had significantly more outstanding tv shows than 70-90s.
Not him, but that's bullshit.
>inb4 nostalgiafag
No, I watch just as much seasonal anime as anyone else, and you're full of shit.

Watching the same shitty harem show with fag Shinji as the mc and as Rei clones to lust after him every season for a decade has a lot of artistic value how?
Well you watched 10 shows instead of 2 with the same amount of episodes, I fail to see how that's inherrently more valuable?
People who watch old anime with a lot of episodes actually care about anime and aren't just here for the toxic memes and because it's "the new thing everyone talks about".
I'm not talking about the quality of those shows, but the people who discuss them. I take someone who watches a lot of old anime over some newfag frogposter any day. Manime and MUH SHADING would be a small price to pay in my opinion.

Early Bleach was great, fuck anyone who disagrees.

Attached: Bleach_007.png (640x480, 291K)

i dont need to call you a nostalgiafag. ill simply accuse you of suffering from a mental disorder. fits the situation way better.
>People who watch old anime with a lot of episodes actually care about anime
i dont even have an appropriate reaction image for this ludicrous claim.

>If you don't watch 80s anime, exclusively, you are a newfag frogposter
It's unbelievable! You've gotten your high horse on top of your pedestal! I can't even see you anymore from down here in moeshit land!

Am I doing it right?

Attached: 3x3 amidoingitrite.png (900x901, 64K)

Let me put it differently then.
People who watch old anime with a lot of episodes are less likely to be underaged, meme spouting, shitposting crossboarders.

It's not about being old or nostalgia or watching old anime. Bleach itself is pretty old at this point; it aired 14 years ago.
It's about how terribly bad Bleach is, and how borderline inconceivable it is for someone to have Bleach in their top 9 if they've watched any remotely respectable amount of anime.

Your entire belief system here is based on a fallacy. It doesn't matter when something came out, or even if it's good or not by your own subjective opinions. If it's anime, it's anime. You literally cannot care about anime while refusing to recognize any one part of the spectrum as worth viewing. It's like saying you are an automobile expert even though you haven't touched a vehicle manufactured after 1985

ill take some underaged, meme spouting, shitposting crossboarder who has watched seasonal anime for the last 10-15 years over someone who spent most of his time watching the creatively bankrupt WMT entries any day of the week. and no: considering how fucking hard underaged children try to look "cool", its way more likely for them to have watched shows from the 70s-80s at this point. see this one brazilian who posted his 3x3 a couple times here recently. very "patrician picks" all around. hardly anything actually personal. thats what your average, underage third worlder will have on their 3x3.

also: none of these other accusations even make sense. someone who watched TTGL, KLK, Death Note etc isnt necessarily a crossboarder just because they dont share youre particular tastes. and its not like you arent memeing yourself when you unironically claim that there is more than a handful of 80s tv shows that is actually worth a shit and anything but utterly repetitive, uninspired garbage.

>who has watched seasonal anime for the last 10-15 years
Anyone who doesn't do that as well as watching older shows isn't worth talking to. I do. What's your excuse?
>creatively bankrupt WMT entries any day of the week
Pitiful how horrible your sensibilities are.
>considering how fucking hard underaged children try to look "cool", its way more likely for them to have watched shows from the 70s-80s at this point
Only one trying to look cool here is you.
>there is more than a handful of 80s tv shows that is actually worth a shit
There are, but you clearly don't actually like anime.
I agree.

Hate it all you want but to first 70 episodes of Bleach were great and I'm not gonna take it off my 3x3 cause some of you fags are mad someone likes stuff you don't like.

Where did I say that no modern anime is worth watching?
I said watching many short shows isn't inherrently more valuable than watching few long shows and that "retro fans" are less likely to be cancerous shitposters.

Anyone who doesn't like WMT isn't really an anime fan. They're just an edgy teenager trying to find an identity.

>ill take some underaged, meme spouting, shitposting crossboarder
user please.

Attached: 1504898728368.jpg (284x284, 15K)

someone who has watched [insert 25 shorts of your choice] already has a bigger interest in japanese animation by proxy.