You wouldn't fucking blame a snake for biting you, why the fuck would you blame her?

You wouldn't fucking blame a snake for biting you, why the fuck would you blame her?

Attached: Kokoro.(Darling.in.the.FranXX).full.2274966.jpg (1240x1632, 951K)

SLUT

Attached: SLUT.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

I've never gotten bitten by a snek

Attached: 1495945534821.jpg (803x790, 84K)

Did nothing wrong.

Attached: IMG_20180327_214241.jpg (1200x989, 87K)

Was this the biggest shitstorm of the year? Its been four days and counting since Kokoro cucked Futoshi and the shitstorm still hasn't calmed down

I want to raise her cute daughter!

Attached: 12352524.gif (498x622, 2.96M)

Bet you're fat and resentful that a girl said no because you're a fat beta.

>you're a fat beta.
No, i'm not fat, not a beta and not a virgin.

Attached: GAME_OVER.gif (600x400, 35K)

>mommy, how did you and papa meet?

Exactly. You cannot blame an animal for doing what is in it's nature. She should have been patrolled brutally, but that's a failing of the Patriarchy, not her.

That means you've fucked a slut and you are a liar because you like them.

Attached: Liar.jpg (640x364, 16K)

I would though?
>ow bastard snake wtf

People blaming best girl for having good taste and not liking a fat loser.

He taste shouldn't be relevant, though. As soon as it is, society starts to crumble.

Attached: Gas Mask Lancer.jpg (1600x1482, 384K)

If a snake bites you, it’s because you intruded in its habitat or something. For girls like you, you intrude on their habitat by existing, you see?

God willing, this shitstorm will never end.

Because the snake never promised it wouldn't bite me.

put a bread in the bridge

>tfw fatass goes to gym and fucks all the cakes
>All while the slut is slowly being killed off by stds

You can expect the snake to bite you, but it doesn’t mean it’s your fault for letting a snake bite you
That’s like saying you can expect cars to crash, so it’s your own fault if you get in an accident.
The argument is that snakes bite, and you might say cars aren’t supposed to crash. Well, snakes weren’t made for the sole purpose of biting, but they do often, it’s something that happens enough for people to be wary of them. Cars weren’t made to crash, but it’s something they do every day.

Nobody wants to get bitten, nobody wants to crash, etc etc

>All while the slut is slowly being killed off by rocks thrown by the Ummah

FTFY

Attached: ISIS Wojak.png (690x539, 36K)

Indeed, you can only blame yourself.
If anything, that was very educational.

Attached: 1513672619936.jpg (690x765, 61K)

this deserves more attention

Moral of the story is don't trust snakes or sluts

OF course I would blame a snake for biting me, its a fucking asshole

Attached: 1522198340272.jpg (1200x3944, 434K)

>You wouldn't fucking blame a snake for biting you
Yes I would. Fucker knows exactly what it's doing.

Damn, NTRfags are getting more and more retarded

heh, I would say that ep 6 caused a bigger one since threads were being purged left and right while still flooding the board

anyone who unironically uses the word thot shouldn't post here

you're supposed to defang them

Doesn't mean I don't kill the snake

>you intrude in its habitat
You know nothing about animals.

Anyone who unironically respects women shouldn't be on this website.

>Cockoro was the spider all along

Attached: 1522106196392.jpg (533x631, 80K)

Attached: 1494565763556[1].jpg (598x792, 237K)

just look at the catalog, at least half of the threads have waifufaggotry in the OP, and almost all of them has some variant of
>X A CUTE
so it seems that you're the one who don't belong here, if you don't believe me go try to insult someone's waifu

The fatboy was the snake. A big fat snake.

He cornered her in a small windowless room, looming over her like Weinstein, and demanded a promise of eternal devotion. He's three times her size and strength, she had nowhere to run. The implication in that situation was that it might turn violent if she didn't say yes. Any court in the world would have called it harassment and physiological rape/abuse.

She did the right thing; agree with the abuser just long enough to escape the danger situation, then immediately void the promise.

Attached: Kokoro_wins_the_game.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Under oath none the less, with full sanctification of the state!

If women don't have the mental faculties to be responsible for their actions then they don't deserve the same rights as men.

Kokoro a best

Attached: Sunako.png (728x410, 257K)

Always remember to produce high quality offspring with good looking men. Obese people tend to have low quality genetics so if you’re in a position where you can choose between a fat ugly man and a slim handsome man always go for the latter no matter the circumstances.

Make babies and make them good.
Abe-sama's message to young japanese women.

Attached: A276901A-481A-4301-8BBB-DA73D99A8292.jpg (2048x1363, 207K)

Explain why fat ugly older men always get the girl in doujins then

REMINDER

Even though some of you might consider Futoshi as /ourguy/, he is not. He is a pampered wannabe chad faggot who got a 10/10 waifu through arranged marriage, while Mitsuru is a depressed, lonely soul who got a lesbian dyke as a partner to further torture him.

But he broke his shell and acquired the fertility goddess, and taught a lesson to the failed chad that Futoshi is.

I wouldn't blame the snake, but I would still cave its head in with a rock.

Fake-Abe pls go.

One of the main reasons I barely read doujins any more.
I can't self-insert into a fat old fuck.

>people hating on Kokoro unironically think women owe them something
they were co-workers, nothing more, Fatoshi is the one who deluded himself into thinking that Kokoro liked him beyond that, now she changed for someone she actually likes, that's how the world works, get over it

>co-workers feed each other like lovebirds
cuckoro is a dumb slut and her insides are putrid, she will never be a mother.

I thought that Kokoro and Mitsuru would be a better pairing just a few episodes in and a show agreeing with me is quite rare so I'm glad the show made it happen.

I am very pleased and entertained with these NTR/Fat/Milkman threads.Darling in the Franxx is very entertaining.

>this argument again
she was more naive and was copying 02 because she though it could increase their sync rates, she didn't knew about the implications that has for us viewers, learn to read between the lines, Jesus

She did owe him some respect. He never lied to her, the least she could do is treat him in kind

he was going to get hurt regardless, she only made the promise because she didn't knew about the swap, previous changes only happened in extreme cases and weren't permanent, and this episode showed how emotionally fragile Futoshi is, she wasn't going to risk a mission just like that

Not to mention he blatantly puts her in the spot. Not a particularly good excuse but a dick move nonetheless.

Because the snake will give you warning signs rather than pretending to be nice.

>The fatboy was the snake.
And she's the SPIDER SLUT.

Attached: SmashSLUTass.jpg (850x1060, 499K)

Do not take futoshi's bread away from him unless you want to get eaten

>he's reading the instruction manual