I just finished reading this and boy was it a slutty ride. How did they decide to make this into an anime?

I just finished reading this and boy was it a slutty ride. How did they decide to make this into an anime?

Attached: 5011c1d5d93a5c4014d3e2564a6c00a2.jpg (728x1011, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bareckuma/status/978650953619402752?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are homosexual.

Who is your favourite boy homo user?

New studio that's going to produce/animate only bl shows. If this does good enough, it might as well bring with it a new era for bl shows. We might actually get some diversity instead of the usual rapey manga that keep getting anime adaptations

I like pink slut and stalker-kun.

Double points because the studio is an offshoot of MAPPA. I guess they finally embraced their BL taste

you're the reason why shit like magic fag ore gets made
>If this does good enough, it might as well bring with it a new era for bl shows.
gross

Masochist-kun is my favorite boy.

Stay mad.

>Pink slut
Disgusting. I can't really like any of the characters but dumb pink slut is the worst one.

pick up a trip already

I did not know that. Damn, MAPPA keeps delivering that good content

They'd be fools if they created a new studio focused on BL works thinking fujos will kiss the ass of who made YOI.

But if they took this route to establish themselves as first BL-only studio, that might be interesting.

This is going to be an anime? Holy shit, why? Everything will be censored blurs.

People figured it out because the main MAPPA Twitter tweeted info for the title being worked on by the other studio.

Plus someone looked on whois and found it was registered to MAPPA staff members:
twitter.com/bareckuma/status/978650953619402752?s=09

Attached: 1522149833751.jpg (623x638, 72K)

Someone at MAPPA had a dream, and they created a spinoff studio to see it realised, but they had to set a bar by adapting the sluttiest thing possible for their first project.

Might aswell go all out dildos blazing for their first project.

Poor boy has no one who loves him

Yacchan x Tamura the best.

This user gets it. They need to fuck already and get genki.

Nah mate, Pink's the only one who doesn't feel like we've seen him in other trashy BL before. Murase's character was alright because of his voice, but his secretly bitchy ass can fuck off too.

That's the problem I have with this. I men it's a MAPPA offshoot sure, but smut shows have a reputation for shit production values, pan shots, shitty loops, and decent to middling pictures. I have a feeling it's going to be like that too.

This desu.

Not OP but I didnt like pink slut because he was retarded but by the look of the new chapter I might change my mind

He will love me as soon as I punch his face

>Pink's the only one who doesn't feel like we've seen him in other trashy BL before.

This is one of the reasons why I like Pink slut.

So you simply like mentally retarded characters because they're uncommon in anime.

& Manga, fuck.