Remember when vitards were saying this was better than EO?

Remember when vitards were saying this was better than EO?

It is. It's actually the best DRPG on a handheld. Stumped once again, huh?

Any news on the sequel?

Just because everyone else is shitposting doesn't mean you two are obligated to.

But it is? Problem is that EO fans refuse to even try it out or don't have Vita. I wish next EO game is even half as good as DT2 is.

It's pretty good. The dungeons feel padded out though.

>Whoops you stepped on a teleport trap hiding behind this door, back to the entrance with you!

i've played it more than i played eo4.

As an EOfag I want to try this out but the MC really pisses me off, pussy-allergic milquetoast MCs are my least favorite meme

Amount of post game in this is insane. And holy shit that difficulty. That "campaign" you play first is pretty much just tutorial for what is coming.

Remember them shilling the Vita everyday while today it's dead while the 3DS keeps getting nonstop amazing games with one of the best handheld libraries ever?

Good times

He's not pussy allergic, he just don't care about girls. Perfectly understandable, who would care about girls if monster girls existed?

What triggers these dialogues? Do only Alisia have them? Never got one with other characters.

Not sure what triggers them, but I've gotten them with several characters. I'm about 30 hours in.

But it is.

you realize the 3ds has been getting less games than vita for the past 2 years straight right?

I think they were talking about the censorship. There's certainly more of it compared with EO.

I remember when some of them derailed the etrian general and managed to kill all the discussion to dungeon crawlers other than EO itself.

I still need to try this game, but I didn't liked that enemies are heroes looks the same to the point were you can't tell who is who.

Two or three pictures. And adding spats to loli actually made it even more lewd in my eyes.

It is. It's the only Drpg on the vita on that level, but it is better.

>can't even fucking count to 4
I admire your determination to converse with others despite your mental disability.

>There's certainly more of it compared with EO.
Of course there is certainly more when the EO has none.

I'm waiting for a sale.

I'm waiting for a lot of sales.

What?

It was half off last week.

it is

I watch PSN like a hawk, it wasn't in my regoin.

It is. Kinda pisses me off when they bring over sequels first though, regardless if there's even any connection with the original.

what reality do you live in and how are you posting in this one?

he's attempting to be clever.

I like both.

>tfw nobody cares about monika
literally worst girl

>nintoddlers prefer the ultra casualized DRPG
No surprise here I suppose.

She's not even useful.

She's the cutest but I don't like Scouts.

She even gets hit with status effects in some scenes.
Like being silenced by Fiora for using the Lord's name in vain or taste testing poison.

Can he fuck any of them?
Is he good for anything but being autistic?

I love everything about this game and hope DT2-2 gets localized. The immense amount of post-content easily tripled the main story.

>DT2-2

What? There is still more?

I did try it out in a sale after hearing so much about it on v and can confirm it's shit

the cheap looking ui is fucking insulting for a $40 game. Give me a EO game any day

>Problem is that EO fans refuse to even try it out or don't have Vita.

THIS. EO fans are typically nintendo fanboys and will always say their games are the best but they refuse to try out anything else. Same shit with Monster Hunter. They just claim everything else is a clone and therefore worse.

gematsu.com/2015/06/dungeon-travelers-2-2-delayed-2016

Very old news, but maybe we'll hear about it sometime in Summer.

Completely missed out this announcement. Thanks user.

>beign a faggot

>shit UI
>shit music
>shit graphics
>forces a shitty story down your throat

>subjective
>subjective
>subjective
>wot

Good thing you're not a critic.

When is it getting a PC port?

I think it is though. I don't understand why someone needs to be a fanboy of a platform to like a good game nowadays.

Opinions

Also,
>forces a shitty story down your throat

You mean tutorial mode? Because real game starts when you get to post game. Which is basically non existant in EO compared to DT2.

Post PSN profile. I can message you personally.

Depends. Some characters have them based on what class they are, what items they are using, who they are with, if they have a status effect or not.

It impresses me how despite the vita's rep as a weeb machine, the 3ds has the worst, most pandering, most cliched, weeb games of this generation.

Was there any news on how it sold it the west?

And there even more budget.
And the 3DS has zero western support

I don't get it either. Not saying the 3DS is completely awful, but popularity brings the delusional dumb asses and Nintendo fandom.

how embarassing. normal people played it on the psp.

not to mention stella grow is fucking terrible
but somehow it's GOTY according to some nintendo autists

Unfortunately, no, Atlus USA doesn't seem to really talk about their sales from what I've seen via Twitter, website, etc.

Has anyone updated this yet?

(you)

Stranger of Sword City is actually getting a PC release.

I have it and it's inferior to EO.

>Have a vita
>have had my eye on this

I do like the EO serie sbut something different would be nice. Is the game fun? Are there a lot of titty monsters? Hard? If so I might snag it.

Yes, there are plenty of titty monsters and its fun. Gets really hard when you get to post game.

It says its an enhanced port.

>playing dungeon crawlers on PC
Sounds awful.

But it is, people who dislike it can only play EO and nothing else.
Not that EO games are bad but it's very casualized, literally baby's first dungeon crawler and that's the issue because it give people who discover the genre with EO terrible habits.

I'll give it a go. Any beginner tips?

>Playing dungeon crawlers on a PC sounds awful

nigger what are you fucking doing.

While I agree somewhat, like I have a PSTV and really miss the portability, I feel obligated to mention shit like Might and Magic and Wizardry.

Can you not? Wizardry nigga

>Any beginner tips?

Until you get to berserker boss, you can do fine without tips. But when you get to that and beyond, test out what classes play out well together. Many people were stuck in berserker when game was released and other bosses in that tower.

Fucking harpy could wipe out a whole line in a single spell.

Maids are the best class
Don't leave home without a Maid, although you don't really need 2
Replace Alisha with Grishna once you get her
If you have 10 bucks to spare I recommend getting the DLC stuff, gives you a double exp accessory and increased item drops accessory
Best party to finish the game would probably be Dark Lord, Witch, Bishop, Sniper, and Etoile. Spieler classes are okay I guess but I think they're better for post game.

Oh and when you reach Level 15/30, I recommend you level reset your characters to 15/30 once you get there so that you can rearrange skill points cause you won't need shit like Raging Smash once you get a Berserker and have access to shit like Frost Slash, which reminds me to tell you that they mistranslated Frost Slash. It's not a short-range skill, its Mid-range.

Yeah, forgot to add that at in early game interrupting spells and especially air spells should take priority. They will one shot anyone or everyone in worst case scenario.

>not having alisia in group as dork lord

Her unique skill is pretty bad compared to the other fighters, Grishna and Yae. Its okay early game but for the rest of the game ignoring defences/acting twice is way better for fighting bosses/taking care of trash mobs.

>Not that EO games are bad but it's very casualized
In what ways is it casualized compared to DT 2? It's not like these games have permadeath or auto saving, the things that made Wizardry hard.

DT2 lets you save anywhere, on top of that.

So learn to interrupt spells?

Grishna is the edge knightlooking girl? And wouldn't the DLC just make things cheaper?

EO has:
>Amazing enemy enemy designs
>Amazing soundtrack
>It's challenging
>Good map design
>Untold stories are pretty good and doesn't shove you fanservice in your goddamn face

DT is literally the oposite

Yeah, she's the girl in the black armor.
As for the DLC, its handy to have that stuff for when you wanna level up a girl you wanna use but is underleveled compared to the other party members, and the item drop helps with quests that require you to fetch some items.

Sequel when?

>Buying censorshit

Just as bad as the nintentoddlers.

There is one.

In Japan.

Cool. She looks like my favorite design wise so i'll definitely use her. And i guess the DLC can't hurt too much.

I hope demon gaze 2 comes out soon.

Interrupt spells with skills or just kill the caster before the spell finishes.

It's not released yet.

from this post I'm doubting you played either EO or DT2

It is better than anything past EO2 though.

I'm a retard the post or just bait.

As an EO fan, I have to say EO fanboys are the worst. They seem to refuse to play any other dungeon crawlers.

>Can't even write the national correctly
>proceed to bash it

Am laffin.

>being this assblasted

it's a shit game
japan agreed

>Demon Gaze 2 reportedly being developed 2 years ago
>no news since then

Is it dead, Jim?

20 hours of both. Should've added they ended up being boring as fuck in the in the end. But I enjoyed EO more.

I hope not. The first surprised me with how fun it was.

>forced to play with certain party members
>they all act like 14 year olds that do nothing but figuratively suck your dick

>Remember when vitards were saying this was better than EO?
Did they actually say that? Holy fucking kek.

No vitagen reported on news a few days ago. Not much to say but it should be out in 2016.