Is PewDiePie the Filthy Frank of video games?

Is PewDiePie the Filthy Frank of video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BSlXrTo0Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=sF2tCY281Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No OfficialFuckStudios is

i've never watched his videos, but he seems to be playing some sort of meta in thiis image. someone redpill me on this guy

No he's a faggot.

So... Yes?

This video was good.

He kinda started doing this shit before Frank I believe.

He's been on a stint lately about how uncreative the youtube creative market has become. Everyone does the same shit now instead of trying to actually come up with something unique, which has caused the community of creators to stagnate with a bunch of casuals copying other videos incessantly just to say "I'm a youtuber!" and make quick bucks.
In Sup Forums terms, he is bemoaning newfags coming into his board and shitposting constantly for (You)'s to "preserve" a board culture they were neither ever part of nor understood.

he's actually not an obnoxious idiot in real life and is actually just doing it for the money

Is he going to collab with 2bfp?
He`s dressed for the occasion it seems

He's self-aware of what he's doing. Guy's a millionaire.

What does that even mean? Fuck you OP

His landlord complained about him making noise, so he took it outside.
This isn't even an attempt at a bad joke, go check his twitter.

Fuck, this is actually a great explanation. Thanks user, screen capping it

are youtubers that stupid to the point where it's only pewdie pie who realizes this in order to cash out?

>millionaire
>has a landlord

Nigga what he makes 30 mil a year right?

He makes like 7 mil but then, you know, taxes, which are really high in the UK.
He owns his own house but was renting a space to record. He got in trouble while doing a VR episode or something. I'm not sure which one as he wears the same body suit for all his VR videos.

Say what you will about Felix, and god his videos are obnoxious, but the guy has a level head.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BSlXrTo0Qo

dunk was pointing this shit out before pointing this shit out was cool

It's almost like he's not getting that rich through his videos since Youtube pays shit and that he makes most of his money off of merchandise and other sideprojects. :OOOOO

that fucking better not be who i think it is

fuck off with this shit
filthy frank (aka youtube accounts with ahegao profile pics that make "funny pepe memes XD" simulator) is no better than this fucking 12 year old baiter

back before he got popular and just did regular lets plays i really liked him, hes actually pretty good at video games, and seems friendly.

Not to say i dislike him now, i dont understand why Sup Forums always had a thing against him, but i dont watch most of his videos.

its mostly against the fanbase

Pewdiepie's demographic and audiance is mostly for younger kids, and Sup Forums is the Old Guard Of the Gaming Internet and thus can not enjoy anything that isn't obscure or niche. It's just the old "Its popular I don't like it" thing.

I just like the guy. I'd hang with him.

>im a fan of ironic humor!

please kill yourself

He got real annoying in 2012 and the first half of 2013 which is when he got most of his hate. Most people who "hate" him haven't even seen a video of his since then.

I really like his Dark Souls and Bloodbourne videos.

reminder that he started on Sup Forums
reminder that he killed the brofist meme

Not really, Frank is an "anti-vlogger"
PDP is pretty much what LP try to mirror.

I don't think there really is a popular LP who goes against the norm, Jon and Arin certainly used to be in how they poked fun at begging for subs, Looked down on LP in general etc.

I don't really watch PDP or any LP for that matter now though so what do I know?

>are youtubers that stupid to the point where it's only pewdie pie who realizes this in order to cash out?
No, they all do.
I think only he is open about it at this point though.
It's some inverse Batman villain law, be a villain long enough and you'll see yourself becoming a hero.

pretty accurate

He pretty much is.

Le so random comedy
Screaming
Underage fanbase

Pewdiepie is the Filthy Frank of video games

Thank you user, seeing people make sense on this board keeps me alive. Spot on

>not watching General Sam

Maybe. I mean, they both make gutter trash content for the meme loving generation, but then again, there's hundreds of channels just like them. They're all as bad as each other.

filthy frank used to make pretty good content up until like a couple years ago when he got cozy with the youtube meme illuminati in new york
these long ass drawn out skit videos with his stupid memer youtube friends are never funny, I miss the batsu games with his actual friends

RIP Son

I saw that stupid video.

that retard has officially lost it.
also LOL and TOP KEK at these shitty tattoos.

If he wanted to actually be meta he should be parodying him self.

His Hunie pop studio video made me smile honestly.

>Lost it
>Implying he doesn't know exactly what he is doing

And Slappayurface did so 6 years ago
welcome to the party

>someone redpill me on this guy

funny you mention redpilling. Sup Forums here.
he's a blue-pilled fucktard who lives in a bubble and still hasn't realized his home country Sweden is going under. he doesn't acknowledge the immigration crisis and doesn't see it for what it is. one can only hope he wakes the fuck up. he's probably an uninformed leftist piece of shit and expressed that he doesn't wanna talk politics because he doesn't have enough knowledge anyway.

>Implying he doesn't know exactly what he is doing

if you get inked the way he did, you're probably a mentally ill retard. just pointing that out.

he is as "mentally ill" as filthy frank

I meant video wise, not ugly ass tattoo wise

I think the dunkster belongs with DSP

also what the fuck is wrong with that faggot Markiplier's face?

sure, it gets him views to be stupid on camera. I'm well aware.

>DSP jerks off on stream
>suddenly Sup Forums approved

>he doesn't live in sweden so he doesn't care
>hes a millionaire and won't even notice the refugees in his neighborhood because no refugee will live there only whites and black gentleman

so tell me again why he should care?
this is also why politicians allow so much refugees they all live in rich neighborhoods where there will never be refugee center or a refugee living next door

>suddenly Sup Forums approved

hownew

>Angry Pablo
>Dunkey
>Zero Punctuation
>SuperBunnyHop
>Faggots

>DSP
>Sup Forums approved
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I only watch this is how you don't play and i doesn't earn phil shekels

i hope this is bait

It would help if youtube even just slightly enforced some of its rules.

youtube.com/watch?v=sF2tCY281Rk

gradeAunderA has some some decent points.

I feel like the truth is Youtube doesnt give a shit. Having 1 guy creating content with 500k followers and 1 guy jacking his content via a "reaction video" channel with 250k channels is better for them than just 1 guy creating content.

Fuck youtube, honestly. Its fucking bullshit.

Even pewdiepie, to an extent.
44 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS

HOLY SHIT
YOU ACTUALLY KNOW SLAPPAYURFACE?

>jacking content via a "reaction video"
Never understand this "baaaw my content had stolen". How the fuck do you stole someones content with rection videos? It's free advertisement.

I guess if you wrote/created/edited something that you earn money from you would feel differently if you found someone doing the same by simply re-uploading your shit and giving you no credit.

Its not even localized to Youtube anymore. Plenty of FB pages just jack popular shit off youtube and share it with giving no credit what so ever.

He's actually closer to being a non-normal fag. He realized early on that cringey/obnoxious videos give him more money because he can reach a wider audience (kids who watch youtube all day) by being "le so randum xdd BROFIST!".
He's pretty much aware of what he's doing and he's not like this in real life. You can tell that if you watched at least one of his videos.
I don't like his videos at all because I'm not the target audience but I admit that what he's been doing is pretty smart.