Vectrex xD

vectrex xD

el camino xD

ECHO SOOOUUUND :D

this hack tries so hard to be funny but fails hard.

also...he..TALKS LIKE A....fucking retard.....FLAMETHROWERS xD

his reviews are uninformative and pointless, he likes every game and doesnt even know anything about the games he "reviews"

he also gets 10,000$ a month for doing these shitty shows and #whodefeats crap

you only like him because he is old and you have daddy issues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yIhH-_BXPr8?t=5m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice copypasta, faggot.

>tfw you will never crack open a beer with Mark while playing Robotron

dude be chill like Mark

>you'll never go out for a burger with Mark before spending the afternoon at his place drinking beer and watching Jean-Claude Van Damme movies

;_;

Also is Muramasa Rebirth as good as he made it out to be?

See this is what I don't understand about Sup Forums. They shit on the retards that deserve it but they cherry pick, seemingly randomly, special retards that they like. Like game grumps and shit.

so don't watch

>he likes every game
no wonder you hate him

Maybe you should go back to Markiplier, Pewdiepie and Grumps OP?

I want to have sex with Mark

Fuck off Derek.

He is 100x better than the millennials on youtube speaking fast and hysterically

>you only like him because he is old and you have daddy issues

He is a real nice guy

El Camino meme is as old as his 1999 TV show.

He's a hell lot better than all of the pseudo-witty reviewers out there with canned responses like "tight controls" and "intuitive gameplay".

Is that The Irate Gamer?

>He's a hell lot better than all of the pseudo-witty reviewers out there with canned responses like "tight controls" and "intuitive gameplay".

I think too

I'd donate 10 bucks month for him, no problem. He deserves it.

Based Mark.

>donating to ecelebs

haahaahahhaha fucking cuckold

The reason I like Mark is because he reminds me of watching old video game review shows when you were a kid and they would always talk about how the game is awesome and why your parents should buy it for you

It takes me back to a better time in video games where there were no social politics, DRM, or frame rate issues, just you and your kid brain enjoying a damn video game

Love how they parodied him in this.

youtu.be/yIhH-_BXPr8?t=5m33s

But yeah he fucking sucks

>no framer rate issues

As in games didn't have a framerate issues or as in people didn't make an issue of it? Because Ocarina of Time runs at like 20 fps

dont expect any logic from nostalgia blinded retard

Game is cool, probably one of my favorite games ever. If you like either Vanillaware, old Japan/samurai/Japanese mythology, or 2D crazy action games, I'd recommend it. Especially Rebirth, since there are the four DLC chapters, each focusing on a different character who with a completely unique fighting style.

Holy shit why is this thread still alive?

Mark is one of the coolest person on youtube, yes, he is a very good reviewer and a very decent person

Go fuck you bunch of hipsters shills

I will donate to him, so what?

He is a fucking amazing guy and he deserves it.
and I don't back anyone but if there is one guy who deserves my 10 bucks it's based Mark.

There are days when I really wanted to know you guys in person

You fucking 13 year old pussies would call the cops before I even started punching in your nigger faces.

Fucking bunch of hipsters reditors.