JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

One year ago at the Nintendo World Championship, JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS beat Cosmo Wright into a different gender.

How come Nintendo did not do the Championships this year?

Why didn't nintendo do a world championships this year wtf.

COSMO WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Zelda is a single player game

So John Numbers beats someone else out of their gender? Naw Nintendo learnt from that

>tfw nintendo will not cause trihex or markiplier to switch genders this year

i wished

they could at least do some small-ish Pokken tournament

Dem teeth

Cosmo, Brianna or Bruce Jenner Sup Forums?

JESUS FUCK

THIS IS A CHRISTIAN IMAGEBOARD, YOU MALEVOLENT HEATHEN

>he couldn't Wall jump
>he was so bad at wall jumping he decided becoming a girl was the next logical step in life

Holy shit

I actually went to the same elementary and middle school as John. (St. Mary Gate of Heaven in Ozone Park, Queens)

>mfw it's been 1 year since I've been on Sup Forums

Try going for another year before posting.

Was he autistic?

You have to be to be a speed runner.

Why is he upset?

no one is buying his water filters

He's breaking the conditioning.

>one year

You're like a baby

Probably. He was the most picked on kid in our grade (not a big accomplishment with only 64 or so kids per grade) and it wasn't anything more than chads calling him gay.

He spent a lot of time in the back of class reading books or covering his hands in glue and peeling it off when it dried. Teachers would always notice he wasn't paying attention so they'd always call on him. He also did a lot of doodling and was a fan of Butch Hartman's artstyle if I recall.

The HS he went to was either Bronx Science or Brooklyn Tech. Even he couldn't remember which because he kept getting them mixed up when teachers asked the class about high schools.

Pokken will be at EVO. They want that shit show to fall apart there.

I went for 8 before I did and that was a mistake.

NUMBERS
U
M
B
E
R
S

>a fan of Butch Hartman's artstyle

This is what happens when you base your entire identity and self-worth on something as pointless as a record. Upon loosing, he questions his life, his purpose and identity now that he's now longer the thing he believed himself to solely be. Then you get lost in depression and turn out all fucked up like him.